Prev13
Curtismathew
314 posts Member
edited January 2021
Anyone had any luck?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    malak or sion, with wats med pack (5% hp and protection a turn) use basics only
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

I tried, did nothing. Can you tell me the lead and the team comp plz ? Thx
  • Options
    Just Traya Lead, Malak and Wat, Nihilus and Sion.
    Med pack on Malak and basics only.
    5 Minutes for finish
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Only Malak and Wat, but you need Malak strong enough to survive t7. I used mostly basic and drain when it looked like they might kill him. Also, keep Jolee alive so he can revive Juhani. It took a few tries but I did it.
  • Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »

I tried, did nothing. Can you tell me the lead and the team comp plz ? Thx

i had malak lead, vader, sion, wat, Drevan. first enemy attack killed Drevan and wat, next attacks killed sion, then later on vader. from there my malak was strong enough to not die and keep healing
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Only Malak and Wat, but you need Malak strong enough to survive t7. I used mostly basic and drain when it looked like they might kill him. Also, keep Jolee alive so he can revive Juhani. It took a few tries but I did it.
    You only need to do t6.
  • Options
    You only need to do t6.

only if you can do the 3 kills at once on t7. which to me is harder. (possible with nest if lucky though...)
  • Options
    You only need to do t6.

only if you can do the 3 kills at once on t7. which to me is harder. (possible with nest if lucky though...)

I did it with SLKR, but I know not everybody has the luxury of a GL. My bet is GAS could do it if you time his AoE right. Beyond that, anybody with a strong AoE that can survive long enough would work. Their leader spams the event ability, if the battle goes long enough their whole team ends up with 1 health.
  • Options
    Also, I did t6 with Malak and Wat, my Wat is 5* g11 and my Malak is r5, if that helps anybody.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    You only need to do t6.

I found the "kill 3 enemies at once" feat even more annoying so I skipped that one.
  • Options
    Thanks for the Wat suggestion, still feels like a very buggy feat. Sith specific req. that solely relies on a separatist ability to fulfill :wink:
  • Options
    The kill 3 enemies is quite easy with bastila fallen, I did it with r4 revan and bastila, r7 vader (who did almost nothing), G10 malak and G11 set
  • Options
    Thanks for the Wat suggestion, still feels like a very buggy feat. Sith specific req. that solely relies on a separatist ability to fulfill :wink:

I agree, it’s very weird. The thing that bugs me the most about it is that the sith toon needs to have taken damage. Even if Malak uses his drain for 50k but is at full health, it doesn’t count that 50k.
  • Options
    You only need to do t6.

Of course - yet another GC where owning SLKR almost trivialises one of the feats (though it did take me 3 attempts as the first 2 saw me kill 2 toons on AoE every time)
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    cant do it with wat r3 and malak r7. They finish very quickly to only 1 green bar and one shoted. I tried killing the leader, same results

edit : my bad, I put the wrong wat buff, it couldnt work xD Now it is easy, thx !
    Post edited by Mirkraag on
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Tisokogo wrote: »
    5 Minutes for finish

How is this even working? Wat is no Sith and the Med pack can't be considered another Sith at all. Yet i found myself down to Malak and Nihilus vs Jolee and Juhani, kept the battle on for about 10 minutes with Basics only and Med pack on Malak but haven't had any success.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    I only was able to do tier 6 with them because my malak dies to quickly. And just malak vs jolee and juhani (I did DR lead because I needed to kill carth and canderous as soon as possible) and it worked
  • Options
    Tier 6, Traya lead, Malak, Nihilus, Wat.

Medpac on Malak. Basics only, with the odd force drain used when he was noticeably below full health.

Earned the feat no problem.
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    5 Minutes for finish

How is this even working? Wat is no Sith and the Med pack can't be considered another Sith at all. Yet i found myself down to Malak and Nihilus vs Jolee and Juhani, kept the battle on for about 10 minutes with Basics only and Med pack on Malak but haven't had any success.
    The medpac isn’t a Sith - I’m surprised you thought it could be considered anything other than a medpac - but it clearly states that the toon with this tech recovers 5% health on every character’s turn.

It definitely worked with me though.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone done it without Wat ? I unlocked DR and Malak within the last week so I’ve been looking forward to this GC thinking I might finally get the T7 crate but this healing feat is killing me
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    5 Minutes for finish

The medpac isn’t a Sith - I’m surprised you thought it could be considered anything other than a medpac

Really? Don't gimme that..
    In fact the description says it has to be "healing from an ability of another Sith", taking a turn hardly can be measured as an "ability" and even if they Med pack still has no faction tag at all. This is nothing but a fest of unforseen coincidences and clearly not the answer the devs had in mind with that feat.
    So if you want to be of any help tell us what the actual answer is, the "right" way to do that without a broken ability from a non Sith toon.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    Has anyone done it without Wat ? I unlocked DR and Malak within the last week so I’ve been looking forward to this GC thinking I might finally get the T7 crate but this healing feat is killing me

I was able to do it using this team here. definitely took a lot of trial and error, but sidious actually was the MVP constantly healing as he landed debuffs

t41cuqegemdr.jpg
  • Options
    Good Job cg. I have sith focused roster and was looking forward to finally have gal challenge with sith and yet somehow you managed to ruin my day again. Because I dont have a freaking separatist that is needed to complete a bugged sith feat. Great company I would totally play another game of yours
  • Options
    Nihilus lead is also working if your sith are strong enough to win without a good leade
  • Options
    Krako923 wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »

I was able to do it using this team here. definitely took a lot of trial and error, but sidious actually was the MVP constantly healing as he landed debuffs

t41cuqegemdr.jpg

Hmmm well at least I know it can be done without wat potentially. I unlock traya tomorrow so maybe I’ll give it another go then
  • Jdredsox
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Palps lead, malak and another attacker

You have to kill Carth before he starts using the event ability too much

Then kill T3 to prevent ability block on malak

By this point palps and the attacker should have died

Then just cycle through the last 3 with basics

I used life drain every time juhani hit 50% protection

Edit: I should add I kept the event going for about 9 mins to make sure I hit enough on the health recovery before killing any of the last 3 off. Juhani gives you about 100k per life drain, but I wanted to make sure that it would definitely hit the required amount.
  • Options
    Samurhaj wrote: »
    Good Job cg. I have sith focused roster and was looking forward to finally have gal challenge with sith and yet somehow you managed to ruin my day again. Because I dont have a freaking separatist that is needed to complete a bugged sith feat. Great company I would totally play another game of yours

I have mostly R7 sith. I am having trouble beating t6. What squads are you guys using? I’m perplexed
  • Options
    Eweff wrote: »
    Samurhaj wrote: »

I have mostly R7 sith. I am having trouble beating t6. What squads are you guys using? I’m perplexed

Nevermind. Nihilus lead rocks.
  • Options
    Does Malak's drain life considered healing? Because I kept drain lifing Juhani over 30 times as Jolee revived her and still didn't get the fest for t6/t7.
  • flux_rono
    2133 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Does Malak's drain life considered healing? Because I kept drain lifing Juhani over 30 times as Jolee revived her and still didn't get the fest for t6/t7.

you actually have to heal for the amount. if your at max health or barely lost any then your not getting much healing if at all for the feat