Speculation: 1st req for next GL on Feb 25th

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Or something even more powerful...

Mythic Galactic Legends, confirmed!!!!!!

I see your Mythic Galactic Legends and raise you...

Challenge Mythic Galactic Legends

CMGL

Good name for a band.

0d2ojtc5r494.jpg
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    GL Jabba confirmed! Please, take my money!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    August

This has been the best guess for years. I'll stick with that too. Even though it would be a slap in the Face
  • Options
    It would be nice to get JML before the new ones are released, but I'm resigned to the idea that this probably won't happen.

Of course, I'm in better shape, generally, for going for GLs now. I've got everything i need for every game mode that affects the guild, so there's no more guild requests that can affect me. Side quests to aid guild priorities delayed me quite a bit last year (and the beginning of this year), so until they release another guild-focussed game mode, I'm free to prioritize whatever I like as soon as I finish Zombie (r1, needs r5 for RCT) and Old daka (g12+5, needs about 16 salvage for g13, then r5 for RCT).

I could save up for the next round of GLs, but I'm close to g13 on both Han & R2, and I want to g12 Mon Mothma & relic 3PAC anyway, for my own reasons. With what I've got relic'd from rebels so far, MM at g12 and Han, R2, & 3PAC relic'd, it seems silly not to just finish JML (only other toons not relic'd already who are needed for JML are Leia, Wedge, & Old Ben).

So unless we hear something special soon, it's probably JML for me. I can worry about new GLs when JML is done. Before that, it doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    It would be nice to get JML before the new ones are released, but I'm resigned to the idea that this probably won't happen.

Of course, I'm in better shape, generally, for going for GLs now. I've got everything i need for every game mode that affects the guild, so there's no more guild requests that can affect me. Side quests to aid guild priorities delayed me quite a bit last year (and the beginning of this year), so until they release another guild-focussed game mode, I'm free to prioritize whatever I like as soon as I finish Zombie (r1, needs r5 for RCT) and Old daka (g12+5, needs about 16 salvage for g13, then r5 for RCT).

I could save up for the next round of GLs, but I'm close to g13 on both Han & R2, and I want to g12 Mon Mothma & relic 3PAC anyway, for my own reasons. With what I've got relic'd from rebels so far, MM at g12 and Han, R2, & 3PAC relic'd, it seems silly not to just finish JML (only other toons not relic'd already who are needed for JML are Leia, Wedge, & Old Ben).

So unless we hear something special soon, it's probably JML for me. I can worry about new GLs when JML is done. Before that, it doesn't really matter.
    I’d hate to be restricted by a guild 🥴 nice on JML though mate! I’m 2 relic levels on JTR and Mothma relic to go before I get him myself
  • TVF
    36747 posts Member
    Options
    Higher end guilds require all sorts of stuff in exchange for the rewards that come from being in a higher end guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yep. I agree with TVF on this, DontSteptoThis. I may have been frustrated at times with different decisions, but they weren't bad decisions, and without a good guild I don't have KAM unlocked right now. Without a good guild I would have fallen behind in Fleet Arena and that would have threatened the crystal income that forms the basis for all of my progress.

No, it's normal to have feelings about this stuff, but there are good reasons I didn't ditch my guild for some 225M gp guild where I could have all their priorities done already and take top3 in HSTR every time.

I'm glad I've got every guild priority relic'd now (except daka who is g12+5 & just needs a few more salvage) and have more freedom this year than last, but being in the best guild possible is very important.
  • Options
    We already have Jedi, Sith, FO, Resist.
    We need at last on Republic GL:

Ahsoka Tano ( Clone Wars, Commander, Guardian...)

Bo Katan (coming ) and GAS/ GK as requirement.

Maul (Nightbrothes, Death Watch, Clone Wars....)
    The game needs to bring back Sisters!!!
    As Opress and Gar Saxon(Death Watch) requirements
  • Options
    *Soon
  • Options
    Maul (Nightbrothers, Death Watch, Clone Wars....)

I get where you're going with this, but I'm seriously afraid that if there's a GL Maul in the form of his Crime Lord incarnation, we'll inevitably have to have relic Mob Enforcer to get him.
  • Options

I get where you're going with this, but I'm seriously afraid that if there's a GL Maul in the form of his Crime Lord incarnation, we'll inevitably have to have relic Mob Enforcer to get him.

Lol good point tho
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options

And CUP :s as his light side req.