Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Same issue here.

@CG_Doja_Fett

He's already posted.
  • Tel
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Seems to be everyone, bulk of our guild have been stiffed, the rest (like me) collected without checking
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Same. CG... I'm not surprised at all.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    The real issue is that even at double the rewards they are terrible for a 2 week event

dtla2u3lgag8.png
    Post edited by jonnysiniwal on
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    So should we collect what we have or wait for the update? @CG_Doja_Fett
  • Options
    fvk1wdatg1a6.png
  • Options
    ... of course this is a bug, we are missing 3 clone wars chewie shards!!
  • Options
    Lol, I'm actually happy there was a bug. Rewards were underwhelming. At least now we can expect some more gear
  • Options
    Always underwhelming...always assume the worse. My guess is they thought we wouldn’t notice...just like the unending loyalty bug on ani’s ship 😜
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    I guess everyone had the same issue
  • Options

I only got the second reward box even though on March 5th I was the first in my guild to reach the maximum reward.
  • Options
    @crzydroid Yes i see it,

But what I've read here so far I'm the only one (or the only one who writes it) who not just got too little reward, but the wrong reward level.

jjd98bje1zq4.jpg
    hzqv24h1stxe.jpg
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @crzydroid Yes i see it,

But what I've read here so far I'm the only one (or the only one who writes it) who not just got too little reward, but the wrong reward level.

jjd98bje1zq4.jpg
    hzqv24h1stxe.jpg

It is just a visual bug. From the red box you get 20 shards not 16. Or you got to the max and get the crate before the red?
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    Options
    HJoci30 wrote: »
    @crzydroid Yes i see it,

jjd98bje1zq4.jpg
    hzqv24h1stxe.jpg

It is just a visual bug. From the red box you get 20 shards not 16. Or you got to the max and get the crate before the red?

This is not a visual bug for him, you can see above that he unlocked tier 7 rewards and he was then given tier 6 rewards based on the 16 razer crest shards.
  • Options
    no, not just a visual bug. i only get the second rewards, but reached the max

ctbhkw85j4ad.jpg
  • crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @crzydroid Yes i see it,

jjd98bje1zq4.jpg
    hzqv24h1stxe.jpg

Apologies, your post got merged into the mega. For now I would say let's see what they do to resolve the issue; if your problem of having the wrong crate doesn't end up being resolved, you can submit a report on Answers HQ.

@Darkman1980

From your rewards it looks like it thinks you were 1 ticket short; I wonder if there was a display issue as well with the rewards bar in Conquest.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Oh that because your bam isn't r8.....
  • Darkman1980
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @crzydroid
    I still have a screenshot from March 5th. . I left 7 tickets in sector 4 and 19 in sector 5. I closed the remaining sectors with all tickets and also got all event tickets. In this view too, SWGOH has indicated that I have achieved the maximum rewards. yjf69g6yloc5.jpg

i already made a bug report in answer hq
  • crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    Options
    @crzydroid
    I still have a screenshot from March 5th. . I left 7 tickets in sector 4 and 19 in sector 5. I closed the remaining sectors with all tickets and also got all event tickets. In this view too, SWGOH has indicated that I have achieved the maximum rewards. yjf69g6yloc5.jpg

i already made a bug report in answer hq

Ok, they should be able to look into it then.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I got 15 conquest energy from a free pack, wasn't sure if it was a bronzium or not since I clicked too fast by reflex. Given there's another day for a new start, not sure I have a use for energy, or do I? Anyone else got this?
    Post edited by MaruMaru on
  • Options
    I liked conquest, but its very disheartening to see 15 mk4 stun guns after 2 weeks of playing it.
  • Options
    Same issue I worked hard for max and only received partial rewards this needs fixing
  • Options
    Billzabub wrote: »
    Same issue I worked hard for max and only received partial rewards this needs fixing

Been stated multiple times that CG are aware and will fix it. Dojo posted pretty quickly after it was apparent there was an issue. So chill.
  • Options
    Please remove the mk 4 stun guns from the reward table. We get scads from challenges. This is a big event and you cheapen it with trash rewards that dilute the table. I also see people are getting the wrong carbantis too. Take those out as well.

Also please allow the store to be active when event is over to buy gear.
  • Options
    Two weeks. What a jip.