Marking enemies

Hello,
I just entered Sector 4 of Conquest, and a feat asks to "Mark 20 enemies". I have this feat translated in french, but it seems to refer to an ability that only Jedi Revan possess?? Or are there any characters with this ability? If someone has a list that would be very helpful!!

I think Piett's and Grievous' abilities say "mark" too, but for an ally...

Please tell me there is more than one character who can do this feat? :/ I've been hoping to keep playing SWGOH without ever having to farm Jedi Revan, since it's not as fun for me to farm characters I don't know...

Replies

• Options
    I think it's only revan, the razor crest will also be able to apply it I think, but that's in ships and he isn't available yet
  • JayChey
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Maybe Deathtrooper an DR? It's called deathmark, but should still count as mark? Haven't tested it though, I use Revan and the data card with cooldown reduction upon applying buffs, so he can spam his mark B)
  • Options
    I just got 10 in one fight v NS with JKR. Kill all bar one of the NS, then keep spamming attacks on Zombie. When you’ve got ~20 seconds left, kill the last remaining NS
  • JayChey
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Would have done that, but no NS in sight halfway through sector 4 :/
  • Options
    Really? I’ve got 2 consecutive NS nodes in sector 4.

And remember, with 14 days to complete everything, you will likely end up hitting battles again just to complete feats. You’ll get the 20 marks eventually!
  • Krako923
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    Hello,
    I just entered Sector 4 of Conquest, and a feat asks to "Mark 20 enemies". I have this feat translated in french, but it seems to refer to an ability that only Jedi Revan possess?? Or are there any characters with this ability? If someone has a list that would be very helpful!!

I think Piett's and Grievous' abilities say "mark" too, but for an ally...

Please tell me there is more than one character who can do this feat? :/ I've been hoping to keep playing SWGOH without ever having to farm Jedi Revan, since it's not as fun for me to farm characters I don't know...

You are able to use Piett's and GG's mark abilities towards the feats as well, despite it saying you need to mark enemies. I did my feat by using troopers against a NS team to spam his mark over and over again.
  • Options
    Piett and grevious only work if they're enemies not allies. The mark has to be placed on an enemy.
  • Options
    Piett and grevious only work if they're enemies not allies. The mark has to be placed on an enemy.

I did mine with Piett.
    Marked Shore and got 7 marks from it.
    I know what the txt says but it does work
  • Options
    Krako923 wrote: »
    You are able to use Piett's and GG's mark abilities towards the feats as well, despite it saying you need to mark enemies. I did my feat by using troopers against a NS team to spam his mark over and over again.

Wow thank you SO MUCH!!!!! <3<3<3
    Huge huge tip thank you! Now let's battle with Piett quick, before CG realizes...
  • Options
    I just got 10 in one fight v NS with JKR. Kill all bar one of the NS, then keep spamming attacks on Zombie. When you’ve got ~20 seconds left, kill the last remaining NS

LOL, that's brilliant.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

LOL, that's brilliant.

Do you even GAC?!
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options

Despite the wording of the feat, I used GG on offense and got the feat to proc.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options

And remember, with 14 days to complete everything, you will likely end up hitting battles again just to complete feats. You’ll get the 20 marks eventually!

Yeah it’s very random.

I got 3 GAS in the opening section in sector 2. This game seems to know I don’t have a viable gas counter.

cojqcgl6ibf3.jpeg
    jrz8a22gl3ol.jpeg
    kcoqefzccj2e.jpeg

I joke, but it’s totally random. I even get a cluster where it’s just GG with his droids or Hux with FO. I think they need to tweak it a bit so they don’t appear in a cluster too often.
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »

Yeah it’s very random.

I got 3 GAS in the opening section in sector 2. This game seems to know I don’t have a viable gas counter.

cojqcgl6ibf3.jpeg
    jrz8a22gl3ol.jpeg
    kcoqefzccj2e.jpeg

I joke, but it’s totally random. I even get a cluster where it’s just GG with his droids or Hux with FO. I think they need to tweak it a bit so they don’t appear in a cluster too often.

Padme and CLS (even without Chewpio) both easily counter GAS, and those are old meta teams. If you don't have a counter for GAS, then that sector is beyond your roster's growth.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I do have Padme at R7, along with GK R7, C3PO R5, Ashoka R5. I avoided GAS for one reason: to keep Padme at high enough stamina in case I need her. My win ratio with Padme against GAS squad is around 50-50 as I never really geared up JKA or other fifth GR toons beyond G12 yet.

CLS is more of a soft counter against GAS.

And I collected the top crate rewards last night. Ironically it was Padme who helped to grab the 20 attacks out of turns feat against SEE (I need 2 more key cards to reach it.)

Thanks for making an assumption though.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    But with data cards your ability to punch above weight class increases dramatically. A 50-50 win rate without the ability to make drastic manipulations in your favor should become an easy 80-90%.

CLS is far from a soft counter. My win rate against GAS teams is fairly close to 100%. I actually can't recall the last time I lost to GAS using CLS, GA/TW even back to squad arena.
  • Options
    Digging up this post because the devs said that the feat "Mark 50 enemies" will really have to be marking enemies in the next Conquests, not allies.

Which means, the last crate is now kinda gated behind a single character??? :/
    I think that feats that require a specific faction like Jedi, Sith, non-attacker etc. are nice, since there are still many characters you can use to complete the feats. But "marking enemies" is an ability that only ONE character possess! I'm really not a fan of having a specific character required for a feat in Conquest...

(from what I've heard, the Death Mark doesn't count as a Mark)

Of course, it's especially frustrating for me because I specifically didn't want to farm Jedi Revan (I've never played KOTOR and don't care about those characters), but I don't understand in general why they would make a single character a requirement for a feat that's worth a lot of tickets (10 tickets I think)... :'(
  • Options
    i did mine with Jedi revan and the cards that reduce abilities after getting a buff + get atb when you get a buff, you can SPAM buffs from yoda ( 2-3 -4 times ) and everyones gets abailities reset and a full atb. So you can mark someone every turn ^^"
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Deneglio wrote: »
    i did mine with Jedi revan and the cards that reduce abilities after getting a buff + get atb when you get a buff, you can SPAM buffs from yoda ( 2-3 -4 times ) and everyones gets abailities reset and a full atb. So you can mark someone every turn ^^"

Not if you don't have JKR.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

If you don’t have JKR and you are doing Conquest, you may have invested wrong. He should be a toon most unlock at this point. Gives you something to work towards.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options

If you don’t have JKR and you are doing Conquest, you may have invested wrong. He should be a toon most unlock at this point. Gives you something to work towards.

Lol my alt is 3m and has SLKR, Mal, and Neg. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. But thanks for the advice.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Lol my alt is 3m and has SLKR, Mal, and Neg. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. But thanks for the advice.

Maybe not, but JKR is a short farm now and even if you are doing anything wrong, like I said, it gives you something to work for. I have 3mil on my account and was avale to easy clear the Light side feats but my Sith are trash so I missed that feat. I could say that they shouldn’t gate you with a feat like that, but I’m just using it as an excuse to build my roster. I was still able to get crate 6 on Normal, so it’s not bad.
  • Options
    My point is, just do the best you can this time and if you want to hit a certain feat, take a few months and work on a faction. It will just build up you roster in the end.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    My point is, just do the best you can this time and if you want to hit a certain feat, take a few months and work on a faction. It will just build up you roster in the end.

Yeah, don't worry @TVF , you'll get there someday lil' buddy! ;)
  • Options
    If you don’t have JKR and you are doing Conquest, you may have invested wrong.

Lol I don't think so. I'm a F2P player who got SLKR very soon after he was released and I've been climbing to the top3 arena almost everyday since. I don't think I've invested wrong.
    I'm farming JKL right now and when I have him I'll have a strong Jedi team; I was hoping to just entirely skip farming JKR this way. I don't need Revan to do all the Jedi events/feats. But now, I'll be forced to farm him anyway if I want the red crate in Conquest and that's very frustrating.

Sure it would only take me a couple month to farm Jedi Revan, and I know he's a very good toon overall... but I wanted to farm for new toons, for another GL, and for characters I know and love — not for this old character from a game I've never played :/

CG usually don't gate rewards behind a specific character, so I don't understand why they're doing it now...
  • Options
    Bando Galactic Challenges says hi.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    If you don’t have chars that can do the feat my advice is to skip it and do the other feats
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    If you don’t have JKR and you are doing Conquest, you may have invested wrong.

Lol I don't think so. I'm a F2P player who got SLKR very soon after he was released and I've been climbing to the top3 arena almost everyday since. I don't think I've invested wrong.
    I'm farming JKL right now and when I have him I'll have a strong Jedi team; I was hoping to just entirely skip farming JKR this way. I don't need Revan to do all the Jedi events/feats. But now, I'll be forced to farm him anyway if I want the red crate in Conquest and that's very frustrating.

Sure it would only take me a couple month to farm Jedi Revan, and I know he's a very good toon overall... but I wanted to farm for new toons, for another GL, and for characters I know and love — not for this old character from a game I've never played :/

CG usually don't gate rewards behind a specific character, so I don't understand why they're doing it now...

Bear in mind that the current reward structure has 28 ‘spare’ keycards (453 available and only 425 required for the final crate), so while it does make it more challenging, you can certainly still achieve the final crate without JKR if you choose not to farm him.
  • Options
    Note :

FIXES

EVENT - The Conquest Feat One by One no longer counts marks applied to allies.
  • Options
    Veezle wrote: »
    Bando Galactic Challenges says hi.

Oh right, I had almost forgotten this one x) you're right it's not the first time rewards are gated behing a single character.
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Bear in mind that the current reward structure has 28 ‘spare’ keycards (453 available and only 425 required for the final crate), so while it does make it more challenging, you can certainly still achieve the final crate without JKR if you choose not to farm him.

Yeah yeah I know... but it sure makes it way harder!
    Note :

FIXES

EVENT - The Conquest Feat One by One no longer counts marks applied to allies.

Yes, we know, this "fix" is why we're having this discussion in the first place lol.