Biggest regret

Prev1345
What's your biggest regret from the time you started?

I have plenty but I totally mismanaged/overlooked everything about Cantina. Bought utility mats (biggest mistake), didn't full use energy there every day early. Should have farmed people exclusively early. Instead I have a bunch of 3-4* and just finally getting QGJ up there...huge missed opportunities there

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I did the same thing (buying mats with cantina energy). I also focused on Boba first lolololololol.

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    6* (45/100) Luke....
  • Options
    I spent too many of my crystals on the chromium packs. I should have used them for farming purposes
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Mood
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Like @Barrok i was thinking Boba is good and wasted time on him. Don't get me wrong in the movies he is great but in the game... nope.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Not too many big regrets here. Biggest one would be spending crystals on a pack before I learned that they're much better used for refreshes. Otherwise, I think I've made fairly competent choices for who to farm.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Mood wrote: »
    Like @Barrok i were thinking Boba is good and wasted time on him. Don't get me wrong in the movies he is great but in the game... nope.

I never farmed Boba, was thinking about doing it though. what's wrong with Boba?
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Rex
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Boba is sloooooooow.
  • Mood
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Mood wrote: »
    Like @Barrok i were thinking Boba is good and wasted time on him. Don't get me wrong in the movies he is great but in the game... nope.

I never farmed Boba, was thinking about doing it though. what's wrong with Boba?

He is slow and his damage is very low too.
  • Options
    I did have to kill Boba 5 times in a match earlier
  • Options
    Chromiums. I have a pile of lvl 1 4* toons I'll never use because I won't buy more Chromiums.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Not starting to farm Daka asap.
  • Options
    Not spending the 50 gems on extra arena attacks sooner.
  • Options
    Maybe 7* Chewie. But I cann't say that I regret it since I love this character in movie and wanted him in my Roster. And he is pretty useful for GW, tbh.
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

This and getting bobba to 6* before realizing he wasn't worth the time or effort.
  • Options
    probably downloading the game is my biggest regret.

#hooked
  • Options
    Going cookie cutter instead of getting players I actually like :(
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    papnwors wrote: »

This and getting bobba to 6* before realizing he wasn't worth the time or effort.
    Next update you will be glad you are way ahead of everyone of us.

My biggest regret is there is I did not do 2 cantina refreshes everyday until one week ago. Cantina table and shipment has so many toons I like than all other content combined.
  • Options
    Farming Mace.
    I spent too many of my crystals on the chromium packs. I should have used them for farming purposes
    I did that, too.

Farming Mace up to 5 stars was also pretty bad. I should have been working on Barriss the whole time.

• Options
    Activating every character. If i could start over i would never activate a character until i was going to use it.
  • Options
    Not checking into toon abilities and double checking what the birthdate entered was. Lol. U cant save my progress.
  • Options
    A week ago I would have said getting ahsoka to 5* , I guess I got lucky there.
  • Options

NOW you tell me!
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    Not coming to the forums till I got lvl 70. Finding out I could retreat in gw changed my life
  • Options
    Wasting cantina shards on bobba fett
  • Options
    Not buying the Dooku and Droid bundles when I first started playing because I thought I wasn't going to spend any money on this game.... :/
  • Options
    Chromiums... if I had an Aayla for every time I spent 20$ trying to get Aayla, ugh.
    But instead I have a budgeting/gambling problem, great.
  • Options
    Maxing 5's
  • Options
    Maxing 5's
    Don't sure about Boba, but almost sure those who maxed Fives and regret now are going to take their words back with new update.

• Options
    Powering up Ventress to 5 stars, level 70 and gear level 8 only for her group heal to be nerfed making her less than useless as she is dead before she gets an attack as she is one of if not the slowest character in the game