New Character Suggestions

DarthCreator111
45 posts Member
edited April 2021
I have been playing for a while and I personally think they should add some fan suggested characters to the game. Some of the main characters I would like to see in the game are Inquisitors, Mantis team, and some new ships and pilots.
Let everyone know what characters you would like to see in the game and lets see if we can get the developers to add a few of them.
Don't put too much detail into your posts or they wont be able to create the character without legal trouble, and remember if they do put a suggested character into the game it isn't copyright, because they have the rights to use any Star Wars character.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    team 1 (Doctor Aphra; Black Krrsantan; BT-1; Triple 0; magna tolvan + ship ark angel)
    team 2 Knights of Ren (Snoke; Aplek; Cardo; Kuruk; Trudgen; Ushar; Vicrul + ship Night Buzzard)
  • Options
    Meliadus94 wrote: »
    team 1 (Doctor Aphra; Black Krrsantan; BT-1; Triple 0; magna tolvan + ship ark angel)
    team 2 Knights of Ren (Snoke; Aplek; Cardo; Kuruk; Trudgen; Ushar; Vicrul + ship Night Buzzard)

Nice, I had forgotten about some of those characters.
  • Options
    Yes, but for some reason it created two of them. I made the first one and didn't know this one was on here until today.
  • Options
    Yeah, my computer probably glitched or something.
  • Options
    Admiral Trench and BX-series Commando Droid, along with the Super Battle Droid Rocket Trooper
  • Options
    I like so many characters. I’m aware thaegends content is considered low priority, but I’ll list characters anyway, and separate them into canon and legends, so here’s what I can think of at the moment.

Canon: Old Boba Fett (pretty much a given anyway when his show releases), Fennec Shand, Panaka, Typho, General Kalani, Admiral Trench, BB-9E, The Inquisitors, Hondo, Scout Trooper, Jabba

Legends: Atton Rand, Bao-Dur, G0-T0, Mical, Brianna, Hanharr, Mira, Mandalore the Preserver, Mako, Gault Rennow, Blizz, Torian Cadera, Skadge, 2V-R8, Tarro Blood (I’ve only played the Bounty Hunter story in SW:TOR)

These are what I can think of off the top of my head for now, but I wanted to add Phase Zero Dark Trooper from 2005 Battlefront 2, though since generation 3 Dark Troopers are canon now, I’m not sure how I’d list Phase Zero.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    There are so many characters from Clone Wars that they could add:
    Pre Vizsla and the Death Watch, Cybernetic Legs Maul, Duchess Satine, Shadow Collective Members (Black Sun, Pyke Syndicate, etc.), Asajj Ventress (BH), Quinlan Vos, Sugi and Seripas, Hondo Ohnaka and his pirates, and Jesse, Tup, Hardcase, Boil, and Waxer, to name a few.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    There are so many characters from Clone Wars that they could add:
    Pre Vizsla and the Death Watch, Cybernetic Legs Maul, Duchess Satine, Shadow Collective Members (Black Sun, Pyke Syndicate, etc.), Asajj Ventress (BH), Quinlan Vos, Sugi and Seripas, Hondo Ohnaka and his pirates, and Jesse, Tup, Hardcase, Boil, and Waxer, to name a few.

Would love to one day see all of these characters, I was thinking they would add Cybernetic Legs Maul as Jedi Master Kenobi's counter part GL. Definitely looking forward to Hondo and his crew Hopefully soon.
  • Vernal
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Zuckuss & 4-LOM. With synergy with each other since they were bounty hunting partners.
    Mist Hunter (Zuckuss & 4-LOM’s ship)
    Punishing One (Dengar’s ship)
    Name in game is Gernak ally code is 977-346-924
  • Options
    Vernal wrote: »
    Zuckuss & 4-LOM. With synergy with each other since they were bounty hunting partners.
    Mist Hunter (Zuckuss & 4-LOM’s ship)
    Punishing One (Dengar’s ship)

Forgot Dengar had a ship for a second, but Mist Hunter & pilots would be fun.
  • Zombefyer
    609 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    More 501st:
    -Jesse
    -Kix
    -Dogma
    -Tup
    -Hardcase
    -Appo
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    More 501st:
    -Jesse
    -Kix
    -Dogma
    -Tup
    -Hardcase
    -Appo

I apologize, but I am going to have to disagree. Yes it would be awesome to have a second 501st team to absolutely demolish everyone, I am more looking forward to some 212th clones to give some meaning to Gen Kenobi, and his lead.
    But other than the wait for 212th I would love more clones, they are some of my favorites(behind Inquisitors.).
  • Duckage
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I would honestly really like to see more 212th clones. Along with maybe the Delta squad.
  • Bellows_8
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Duckage wrote: »
    I would honestly really like to see more 212th clones. Along with maybe the Delta squad.

Yes, as well as Commander Wolffe
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    More 501st:
    -Jesse
    -Kix
    -Dogma
    -Tup
    -Hardcase
    -Appo

I apologize, but I am going to have to disagree. Yes it would be awesome to have a second 501st team to absolutely demolish everyone, I am more looking forward to some 212th clones to give some meaning to Gen Kenobi, and his lead.
    But other than the wait for 212th I would love more clones, they are some of my favorites(behind Inquisitors.).

So you take GK out of padme squad for 212th?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    More 501st:
    -Jesse
    -Kix
    -Dogma
    -Tup
    -Hardcase
    -Appo

So you take GK out of padme squad for 212th?

So far that is the only downside that I have found, but maybe the new GL Kenobi will replace GK on a Padme team.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    They should add the Inquisitors, Supreme Leader Snoke, Praetorian Guard, First Order Flametrooper, FO Snowtrooper, Incinerator Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Stormtrooper Commander, Saw Gerrera, Mantis Crew, and Old Boba Fett and Fennec.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Sith stalker, based on the dark side ending of the force unleashed. The game talks about how it was a concept for sith warriors, he would be a sith and empire tag and maybe do bonus damage on jedi and sith. Maybe a lightning attack similar to badstilla doing damage to everyone, their basic could have a zeta like the lightning saber combos. I think it's a possibility over actually having starkiller
  • Options
    They should make Satele Shan, Malgus, and Meetra Surrik.
  • Options
    Hopefully over the next few years we will have all of these characters.
  • Options
    I would really love to see Durge in this game, he would be a darkside leader, a bounty hunter, a tank and a separatist!
    1vrnynmke7dh.jpg

He just appeared in Marvel's Dr. Aphra #11!
    blgvjg0jtsi5.png
  • Options
    I would really love to see Durge in this game, he would be a darkside leader, a bounty hunter, a tank and a separatist!
    1vrnynmke7dh.jpg

He just appeared in Marvel's Dr. Aphra #11!
    blgvjg0jtsi5.png

Please don’t necro it’s against forum rules
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/