Looking For TWO Active Players!

Huntington_403
37 posts Member
edited June 2021
BB8BALLS is a laidback guild, that is also quite active, and looking for new members. Lately, we’ve experienced a lull in full participation in TWs, and TBs, that’s caused us to miss out on better rewards. We use discord for guild communications, and lively discussions as well.

We are looking for active players with a set of gold bugs for Wat mission (or willing to work on them). Geo’s are the only squad we ask members to work towards as it helps all guild members get WT. We are looking for players with a minimum of 2.5 to 3 million galactic power. (The GP is also negotiable depending on roster). <~~~~~

Geo DS: Average—14-16 stars
Wat shards: around 10-12 per TB
Hoth 35-40 stars

All Raids on heroic—HPit/HTank on sim: Heroic Sith goes fairly quick!

TW’s: we’ve won 8 out of the last 10 (which is overall representative of our TW win/loss record).

~ If you fit this description, need a friendly guild, then contact us here, or in game. My name is Huntington, an officer with BB8Balls, and here’s my ally code 857-485-438. 0tw598bghncy.jpeg
Post edited by Huntington_403 on

Replies

• Options
    We’re currently at 156 million galactic power, all raids on heroic farm, except new Rancor.
  • Options
    We average around 35-38 stars in Hoth, and 12-14 in Geo, with roughly 10-12 Wat shards per Geo TB.
  • Options
    Our TW win rate is quite solid, however, the recent lull in activity has caused less wins.
  • Options
    Also, definitely worth mentioning, we only have several inactive members, the rest of the guild, is very active!
  • Options
    Galactic power is negotiable! 2-2.5gp. . .
  • Options
    Gear donations aplenty!
  • Options
    As of right now, we have one spot open!
  • Options
    Sunday morning coming down.
  • Options
    One immediate spot open!
  • Options
    Beyond a solid Geo squad, we don’t ask for anything else other than participation in guild events!
  • Options
    Well, get your daily tickets in, but no one’s gonna give you hard time if you don’t.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the weekend is over, but it’s a new week, maybe you need a new guild!
  • Options
    The leader of BB8Balls here! Join us! We have a lot to offer, fun included! If you're curious send me or Huntington a message.
  • Options
    Several of our members have been around along time. We wont make you wake up at 4am for a raid but would like you to hit it before its over. We have a decent amount of humor and arent judgemental. Pretty decent people so come join for a good time in and out of game.
  • Options
    We have 5 spots that need filled. Come check us out!
  • Options
    We now have 3 spots open!
  • Options
    I might join, how many DS Geo TB stars?
  • Options

Averaging 12-14 right now, more to come if we can get more active players. We always reach the Wat mission and have people who can do Acklay mission for GET2.

• Options

Averaging 12-14 right now, more to come if we can get more active players. We always reach the Wat mission and have people who can do Acklay mission for GET2.

how much Wat?
  • Options
    Good afternoon! I did some cleaning up inactive members and have more spots available. Message if interested!
  • Options

how much Wat?

It's fluctuating because of the lull with our inactive members. We got ten the last time, but it can be higher. Working on bugs to do the Wat mission is the one big thing I push on the members. Well, not really push, but its the only requirement that matters. My bugs are relic'd and I can do it no question. Others can do it. Others have made attempts but bugs need more work. I hope to see the number of shards grow soon, as people work on their bugs.
  • Options

how much Wat?

It's fluctuating because of the lull with our inactive members. We got ten the last time, but it can be higher. Working on bugs to do the Wat mission is the one big thing I push on the members. Well, not really push, but its the only requirement that matters. My bugs are relic'd and I can do it no question. Others can do it. Others have made attempts but bugs need more work. I hope to see the number of shards grow soon, as people work on their bugs.

ok
  • Options
    We have spot open!
  • Options
    We have two spots open! If you’re looking for an active guild with few requirements, give us a shot!
  • Options
    Two Spots Open! Join Today!