Padme Chain attack feat not triggering?

CapD
22 posts Member
edited June 2021
As far as I can tell, I’ve just beaten the tier 1 Padme battle chain attack feat three times in a row and I’m not getting credit. I’m using veers troopers with Thrawn to fracture anakin. Last time I counted at least 21 attacks and they never got to attack me once, but again no credit. I’ve now wasted energy and paid to refresh and can’t see what I’m doing wrong.

Replies

• Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Ignore it and do a different feat that’s less annoying. Don’t need them all
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    It has to be before any of them take their first turn. Also, coming out of stun counts as a turn. You should pretty much kill Anakin first.
  • Options
    indeed, you can't hit the crate before anakin is dead (or you should fracture him)
  • CapD
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    They are getting no turns. Anakin is killed immediately by Thrawns fracture on my first turn and I never hit the crate. Maybe someone is coming out of stun... thanks crzydroid, I’ll keep an eye on that.
  • Options
    You counted 21 attacks, does that include assists? An assist is in that case not a turn.
  • crzydroid
    7309 posts Moderator
    Options
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    You counted 21 attacks, does that include assists? An assist is in that case not a turn.

Oh yeah, this too--the feat is for 15 turns, not attacks.
  • CapD
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for that clarification. Yeah, I was counting attacks.
    Any suggestions on how to do this then? I thought troopers were the team to use, but mine win well before they need to take so many turns. I’m not liking these “achievements “ where you’ve got to figure out how to not win for long enough...
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I use JKL, JML, Han, Wat & GMY. I have 1 TM disk applied as well.
    2 turns right off the bat, JML uses Heroes Arise (JKA dies), JKL stun, GMY spreads buffs, aoe, basic, JML calls GMY assist, Wat gets another turn, Han uses his stun, Han spreads buffs, GMY basic, JKL calls GMY who spreads buffs and Han is up again.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Vader lead, Thrawn, +3. Merciless but only basics, and no AoE until Anakin is dead. I managed to spin through Merciless twice before one of them went.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Vader lead, Thrawn, +3. Merciless but only basics, and no AoE until Anakin is dead. I managed to spin through Merciless twice before one of them went.

Pretty much this, though personally I find Palp's lead to still be more useful even with the disk TM train doing most of the work.

Additionally, JTR, FOO and Gideon can all help tremendously on any of those kinds of feats, due to TM removal/turn swapping. Unlike Hux, FOO doesn't need a FO target, so you can have both Thrawn and FOO swap back to Vader for an almost immediate second merciless pretty easily.

That said, unless you're walled on a later boss, there's significantly easier feats to do for max rewards.
  • Options
    I did CLS with ruthless swiftness, or imp troopers with ruthless swiftness and hit the crate once anakin is dead
  • Options
    I used JKR, Jolee, GMY, Bastila, and Old Ben. Mass assist on Anakin, kill off GK (use Old Ben’s Mind Trick to push back TM) and go off on the crate. My team is at G12 Jolee/GMY G11 everyone else, with subpar mods, and the buffs to offense disk set (with 1 TMR disk). Got Chain Attack and Crush Them.
  • DEATHER
    87 posts Member
    Options
    I used JKR, Jolee, GMY, Bastila, and Old Ben. Mass assist on Anakin, kill off GK (use Old Ben’s Mind Trick to push back TM) and go off on the crate. My team is at G12 Jolee/GMY G11 everyone else, with subpar mods, and the buffs to offense disk set (with 1 TMR disk). Got Chain Attack and Crush Them.

I think, you cannot remove TM from Padme lead team...
  • Options
    DEATHER wrote: »

I think, you cannot remove TM from Padme lead team...

Forgot that. Just felt it needed to be added JIC.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Troopers work for this if you get a Zealous Ambition disc (mega offense for supports/healers); Veers, Starck, Piett, Gideon, Range. Open with Gideon's mass assist on Anakin, kill GK with single target attacks, and then just hit the box for a while, cycling specials that grant buffs to ensure someone always has full turn meter. Don't use AOEs until you have around 80-90 stacks of Emperor's Trap, then use Piett's AOE to kill Padme, Ahsoka and Barriss - the box counts as a 4th "kill." You want to use Piett's because it dispels before hitting and Ahsoka will still have the crit immunity she gets at the start of the battle.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png