KAM Guild Event Shop Query

ColonelMatt
5 posts Member
edited July 2021
Wondered if anyone knew when KAM shards would be added to the Guild Event Token shop?

All the other TB characters are in there but I can't remember how long it took for them to be available for GET, or how long LSGeo has been out for (and therefore how long to expect the wait).

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Wat isn’t there yet. They won’t be added unless we get another tb. Leia and Probe are only there because the higher tier guilds were doing Geo and were unable to get their shards.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    I'm almost certain Wat is available there on a rotation with some other characters? Have I imagined that?
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    He is in the weekly shipments. (And only because he is required for a gl.)
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    I'm almost certain Wat is available there on a rotation with some other characters? Have I imagined that?
    You have indeed imagined this.
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Assuming their will be a new DS TB before they do anything with LS so would think KAM in the GET store is far off.
  • Options
    Considering how hard guilds have farmed KAM, and the length of time it took to unlock KAM - adding them to a store will be a big hit to the guilds that focused it
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Considering how hard guilds have farmed KAM, and the length of time it took to unlock KAM - adding them to a store will be a big hit to the guilds that focused it

But If they require him for LV they have to imo. (As in going to weekly shipments)
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

But If they require him for LV they have to imo. (As in going to weekly shipments)

If he is a GL requirement there will likely be introduction to other methods or there will be even more disparity between those that have and those that don’t.

Honestly I think a lot of access to the these can be helped with starting to increase guild caps and restructuring your access to the activities instead, allowing you to raise caps or lower caps as a method of balancing etc.
  • Options
    It’s time for Galactic Bounties III.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

They only included Wat for a month, so unless you're 40 shards away from unlocking him, it won't matter anyway
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Once the power creep makes KAM redundant, he will go into the shipments.

I am still waiting for him to become relevant now. I think wat has been the only Unit to have an real big impact
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    KAM was relevant for that brief window between JMK release and CAT unlocks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH