Update today! Changes made to GW!

13Next

Replies

• Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong the game is far from perfect but don't let it change you in the wrong way. It's not worth it
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    FYI this is not the only update this week...

I'm hoping its on Friday then cause I've already done my dailys and refreshes. :(
  • Kaib
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I faced teams with variety in the last few days which was much appreciated including characters I've never fought. Thank you EA!
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    FYI this is not the only update this week...

Update as in...information, or update as in...game changes? :)
  • Options
    I didnt notice any change....
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Cool. Maybe I'll go ahead and 7* those few toons I have the shards for but have been holding off to not mess up my GW. Though since the previous update, it's been relatively mild without much issue finishing GW daily.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    So they made one tiny change, anyone spot how much they broke this time?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    So they made one tiny change, anyone spot how much they broke this time?

Looks like it's offering three times as many credits but only if Vader is the leader and 6* on your team. Odd glitch.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    All I know is that after playing this game for a couple of months, I finally finished GW on Monday, and have now finished it 4 days in a row. I don't know if it's the algorithm tweaking or just my finally figuring out a routine that works (mostly the use of suicide squads and making sure Barriss is in play on the most challenging match-ups), most likely it's a combo of the two. But it sure has been great to get the credits, especially since I'm about to level Lumi to 7* and QGJ & Eeth Koth to 6*.
    "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes." ~ Leia Organa
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Achilles wrote: »
    is this good or bad news?

Yes

Pretty much.
    For those bothering to keep track, it has now been 6 weeks since we had an update of any significance.
    It has now also been 4 months since the game launched with not one new repeatable gameplay mode added, no significant changes to PvP, no significant changes to GW, no practice mode implemented, no guilds, 1.5 events that each provide only a few minutes of play time for most people, only one new character added to Arena shipments (3 months ago), and zero new characters added to GW shipments.
    Meanwhile the game is still pulling in over $1,000,000 a week in revenues.
    But hey, they tweaked GW matchmaking.

+1