Conquest sector 2 boss feat bugged

boet
69 posts Member
edited October 2021
Recover 300K health feat was crazy bugged. Some of the obvious combos I ran that should have given credit for this:
  1. ran it with nihilus lead, malak, EP, wat, health stole zombie the whole 10 minute time down to 30 seconds then let it time out, didnt get the feat
  2. ran it with EP lead, traya, vader, malak, wat, health stole zombie and spammed EP's health steal ability the whole time down to 30 seconds and then won the battle, didnt get the feat
  3. ran it for the last time with EP lead, malak, wat, health stole zombie the whole 10 minute time down to 30 seconds and then won the battle, didnt get the feat
probably some bogus interaction with the disks, who knows - but i literally lost the final box-7 reward by the 4 disks needed from this feat. so that's cool, right???
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    You need to actually heal for this feat. Hitting zombie for 9 minutes straight when you’re at full health achieves nothing.
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I would have thought that the first attempts with Nihilus losing health and healing back to max would have achieved the feat then, right?
  • Options
    Mon Mothma works like a charm for that feat
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think someone said health steal doesn't count. It has to be actual healing, which Nihilus lead prevents.
  • Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    Mon Mothma works like a charm for that feat

Not sure how? That is one of only 2 feats I could not complete.