Conquest S3 simple tricks bugged?

Loppie
39 posts Member
edited October 2021
Over past 3 days have tried the following teams: Full GAS-Troopers, JMK/CAT, Padme/Republic. Haven't used anything except basics. No matter how many times I complete this fight without loosing a unit or using anything except basics, I can't get the feat to complete (win without using more than 6 special abilities). What am I missing here?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    GAS will never do the trick : he uses a special ability (Telekinesis) just after his basic on his turn.

I don't see why it wouldn't work with the others.
    I used Imp Troopers to that effect
  • Options
    I just used Rey, 5s, CAT, RH Finn, and RH Poe to get simple tricks and end of the Jedi in one go. If you could record the battle and show that it isn't working for you, you can report it as a bug. That's really the only recourse you have here other than trying some different teams.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    GAS will never do the trick : he uses a special ability (Telekinesis) just after his basic on his turn.

I used Imp Troopers to that effect

Maybe because I had GAS on all 3 those teams. That might be it. Don't use GAS at all. Thanks, much appreciated.
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

All three of those teams likely used GAS.
  • Options

All three of those teams likely used GAS.

That's exactly what it was. Got it done now with SLKR team