Wat shards

When JMK came out, wat appeared in weekly shipments. Is there a chance they’ll cycle him back in again or a way to request for them to add him back?

Replies

• Options
    Don’t ask don’t get. Unsure what your issue is.
  • Options
    Farm from tb. Issue solved
  • Options
    To actually try to be helpful, Wat has shown up in Weekly Shipments a few times since the JMK release, but it’s seemingly random on when that happens. You just have to check each cycle.

There was a big thread about it month or two ago, not sure where that went.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    To actually try to be helpful, Wat has shown up in Weekly Shipments a few times since the JMK release, but it’s seemingly random on when that happens. You just have to check each cycle.

thanks for the info! Ill keep a look out. At the time I was busy finishing my GAS and neg so didn’t have the spare crystals to buy him as I picked neg instead.
  • Options
    Tom1991 wrote: »

thanks for the info! Ill keep a look out. At the time I was busy finishing my GAS and neg so didn’t have the spare crystals to buy him as I picked neg instead.

You should've picked Wat

I left all my farms over for Wat, because I knew how strange that situation was, and knew that it was not gonna be forever
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Tom1991 wrote: »

You should've picked Wat

I left all my farms over for Wat, because I knew how strange that situation was, and knew that it was not gonna be forever

Same. You can always buy Negotiator and GAS shards elsewhere. Wat was just a unique, limited time thing.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    just those four weeks in shipments for JMK. nothing since. will probably take another GL with a Wat requirement for him to return.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    just those four weeks in shipments for JMK. nothing since. will probably take another GL with a Wat requirement for him to return.

So never
  • Options
    well JMK only required R7 Wat. A new GL could require R8 or R9.
  • Tom1991
    28 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

You should've picked Wat

Tbh the crystal income I’ve gained from fleet hitting 1st everyday has far outweighed getting wat. Ide still not be finish with CAT and JMK now and at the time I was thinking of going for SEE but I changed my mind once I finished my GAS farm because SEE wasn’t gonna climb me far in squad arena. With the new changes to squads it’s worked out well overall.
    Post edited by Tom1991 on
  • Options
    I hope Wat shards show up again soon :)