Will you buy arrodium for tusken shaman?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    No
    Killer prereq
    I bought Vita instead
    the cake is a lie
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    No
    The Aurodium Data Pack is only available for me to purchase with 750 crystals. Do some of you have the option to pay cash, or is it only available to buy with crystals?
  • Options
    No
    Would be nice to have a new Dark side healer but no I'm not going for it. I'm limiting myself to the 21 day crystal sub and the occasional extra crystal pack. Maybe if Mother Talzin came out I'd consider it.
  • Options
    No
    Thrace wrote: »
    The Aurodium Data Pack is only available for me to purchase with 750 crystals. Do some of you have the option to pay cash, or is it only available to buy with crystals?

No it's just crystals. But it's about 45-50 packs to get 7* and assuming 750 crystals is about $5, that works out to about $250 to purchase that many crystals (35-40k).
  • Options
    Yes
    Yeah, I have him at 4* level 70 Gear 6 already
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    So I was looking at my Tusken Raider instead of TS while I was buying these Packs. Long story short, when Raider actually hit 7*, I then leveled him to 70 and maxed all his abilities to 7. It wasn't until I went to the Shard Shop and was staring at over 200x TS shards did I realize what I did...

You're welcome for the free laugh for the day :wink:
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Toukai wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Oh well there lose I guess.

Had to point out that my inner grammar **** just committed suicide after reading this sentence, but agreed won't be wasting time on that pack. Cool looking toon though.

@benacrow
    their'yre loss I guess

Their're loose yuo ment two sey
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I have this image of developers laughing maniacally whilst picturing punters paying 200 bucks just to get a single character on a mobile phone game. Then they dare eachother for how far they can go next.
  • Options
    Maybe offer a jedi pack with Anakin, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura and see what kind of response there is.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Offer kylo, rey, anakin full for $75 and i will buy
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    No
    The only thing remotely useful about him is that he is another darkside healer. Not sure how useful the heal actually is, but when your options are Daka, kill myself Talia, and some nightsister who doesn't actually heal anyone but herself, he's pretty much the 2nd best darkside healer by default.

And he's still not worth it, which is sad.
  • Options
    Kabbes wrote: »
    I have this image of developers laughing maniacally whilst picturing punters paying 200 bucks just to get a single character on a mobile phone game. Then they dare eachother for how far they can go next.

*shudders* this is exactly what's happening in the developers' whale hunt strategy sessions.