Missing GAC crystal PO [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Bad enough going from 500 to 260 but went from 500 to 0. Any updates? C'mon man!!!
  • Options
    Received today's GAC crystal payout at the same time as my squad arena payout. Never did see yesterday's.
    m8w9i4ir449h.png

• Options
    Sazerac wrote: »
    Is anyone really surprised by this from cg?
    Nope. This was to be expected.

Btw: Is anyone taking bets on how many days/hours gac is gonna last before it has to be pulled due to the bugs 😀
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Got nothing either and the daily reset happened… ☹️
  • Options
    Nothing yesterday but got today’s.

Glad to see they fixed the Uber-Kraken Event start time for Starkiller though! Phew
  • Options
    Spoiler alert: this was planned and designed to make people spend money instead of buying things with crystals

Too bad I haven’t spent since they announced these changes. Going FTP from here on out,
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Edosmage
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Decicrim wrote: »
    Longer this continues… some are starting to not only loose crystals, but also farming ability as many rely on daily crystals just to farm nodes.

So will we get the shards, gear and crystals lost from days of nothing?

Yeah, that's something to worry about. Chromium 4 here and didn't get any crystals, not yesterday, not today.
  • Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    From 500 a day to zero. Sure seems like CG lied again.
  • Options
    Also seems like this isn’t a problem for them. Screwing over the player base is just what they do. Posted yesterday about fixing and make goods, but radio silence. CG devs are just flat awful.
  • Options
    If CG is going to take their sweet time hot fixing this so players get their daily payout, are they going to reward my guild extra tickets if I miss my 600 if I don’t refresh? Are they going to ensure I get red crate if I don’t refresh?

For claiming they need to get rid of squad arena and make crystals a reward for a more competitive game mode, they are currently disadvantaging a number of player. 520 crystals and counting.
  • Options
    It's excellent timing to have this dought of crystals exactly during conquest...
  • Options
    My payout was yesterday at 17 UTC. No daily crystals.
    I woke up, start the game. No crystals…

Ally Code: 666368629
  • Options
    CG doesn’t care about player satisfaction, they care about doing the bare minimum required to keep whales whaling.
  • Options
    I didn’t get the daily payout from it today. Would be nice for them to not break the system they’re trying to change.
  • Options
    I got my crystals today, so I'm only missing 170 from yesterday
  • Options
    I got mine today but I didn't get yesterdays
  • Options
    Things are going exactly as planned. Casual players got a slight bump in crystals. Whales will get a bump once GAC starts. Everyone else will get squeezed. The entire goal was to pull crystals out of the system and it will work. I am already at a deficit and based on my GLs it will not be possible to even out the deficit. If I play well I will get matched up with people I can't beat because the non GL counters were nerfed. Anyone happy about this nonsense is either so far behind that even with 2000 crystals a day they couldn't catch up, or they are so far ahead that no one can catch them. Whales benefit the most from this change.
  • Options
    I never got any crystals in my inbox. Cool cool. Going from 500 to 240 was bad enough. Going from 500 to 0 is really not very nice.
  • Options
    I am in the same case, no rewards from GAC payout yesterday. I did receive the rewards in arena though (updated without crystals).
  • Options
    No crystals here either. With GC going on right now, plus farming tickets for a GL, no crystals is kind of a big deal.
  • Geanto76
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    hi, I have two profiles the first is in kyber 1 and the other in kyber 2, I noticed that with the first I am receiving the daily gems with the second not. are others experiencing the same problem?
    Post edited by Geanto76 on
  • Options
    I hope they fix this soon. I need those crystals for conquest. I put a bug report in. This seems to be affecting quite a few players.
  • Options
    Same problem, i'm kyber 2 and for the second day i don't receive gems
  • Options
    Day one I got my crystals 6 hours late, day two payout has been almost 12 hours, still no crystals....
  • Options
    Seemingly no.
  • Options
    No crystals still, well done CG, good job.
  • Options
    I got my GA daily on the first day of the changes but not yesterday. It was the same for my wife as well.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    Humble brag
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH