Conquest Jawas team unbeatable on easy??

azeckoski
9 posts Member
edited December 2021
I am blocked by a Jawas team on easy version of conquest. My strongest teams are Jedi (lead by bastilla) and geonosians (lead by alpha) in the mid 80s and most everything else I have is pretty weak since I have focused on these ones. I can’t go around the jawas team and they are level 70 but they 1 shoot my entire Geos team with bombs on turn 2 consistently. The Jedis last longer but end up killing maybe 1 Jawa before they losing bastilla and then they just kill me 1 by 1. Is this actually working as intended or is this a bug that I should report?

If not a bug, what is the strategy to beat a Jawas team that is 10+ levels and 2-3 gear levels below my teams?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7313 posts Moderator
    Options
    Focus on killing scavenger first. This won't get around Shootogawa, but will at least prevent scavenger's unique from adding more bombs. If you have Anakin or someone else with healing immunity, that will prevent them from gaining protection from shootogawa. Call assists with Anakin to spread it around and give him potency.
  • Options
    The scavenger cloaks before I can take a turn so I never am able to attack them or keep them from hiding. My Jedi team is bastilla, yoda, obi wan, Ashoka, and Anakin. I do have Anakin but it doesn’t seem like his power lasts very long so putting it on more than one person is not really practical.
  • Options
    azeckoski wrote: »
    The scavenger cloaks before I can take a turn so I never am able to attack them or keep them from hiding. My Jedi team is bastilla, yoda, obi wan, Ashoka, and Anakin. I do have Anakin but it doesn’t seem like his power lasts very long so putting it on more than one person is not really practical.

Mod for more speed on Bastila. Try and make her fast so she can take turn one and call JKA to assist or GMY to assist. GMY can AoE and spread buffs. Make the whole team faster so you can get out turns. Modding might be it.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    yes, it's working as intended, Jawas are direct counter to Geos. I take out G12+ Geos with g8 Jawas
  • Options
    yes, it's working as intended, Jawas are direct counter to Geos. I take out G12+ Geos with g8 Jawas

Wow. Is there any trick to this, as lineup/speed order/kill order or anything else, please?
    It would be great to have a budget team counter to one of the most frequent and annoying teams out there.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

Wow. Is there any trick to this, as lineup/speed order/kill order or anything else, please?
    It would be great to have a budget team counter to one of the most frequent and annoying teams out there.

Mod all Jawa for high survivability.
    Let JE be fast enough to move first, and scav fast enough to get full TM from JE's special.
    Scav uses basic to stealth.
    Use the AoE that blocks abilities.
    Avoid the AoE that stuns.

However, don't expect to beat relic geos with g8 Jawa. Yes, you can beat higher geared geos but don't expect miracles.