Thank you cg :)

Dear CG,
I wish you merry christmas and a good time with your family:)

Thanks for double assault :)

Greetings demeter

Replies

• Options
    And thanks for the ability to sim.

Now just fix the Nightsister one ….
  • Options
    Also thanks for the gifts we got. Er, gift. The amazing 10 Tusken Raider shards.
    You really know what your players want deep inside.
  • Options
    Also thanks for the gifts we got. Er, gift. The amazing 10 Tusken Raider shards.
    The lack of a Christmas “gift” has been covered ad nauseum on the forums before.

Seems an odd thing to be hung up on when they gave you a massive pile of stuff in November for the game’s Anniversary on top of more stuff for Lucasfilm.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The lack of a Christmas “gift” has been covered ad nauseum on the forums before.

Seems an odd thing to be hung up on when they gave you a massive pile of stuff in November for the game’s Anniversary on top of more stuff for Lucasfilm.

If anniversary would be mid year you wouldn't say that, would you? And just because you have birthday in december doesn't mean you can't get gifts for christmas. No offense though, just saying. Merry Christmas! 🎅🏻🎄
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

If anniversary would be mid year you wouldn't say that, would you? And just because you have birthday in december doesn't mean you can't get gifts for christmas. No offense though, just saying. Merry Christmas! 🎅🏻🎄
    Well… if the anniversary weren’t in November I wouldn’t be saying we got the pile of stuff in November, so I guess you are correct.

Merry Christmas to you too - someone who I assume has accepted that CG doesn’t give us a Christmas “gift” and has learned to live with it!
  • Options

And? They continuously let down players throughout the year with various technical issues, bugs and paywalls. Just because they gave a good bunch of stuff in November because of the anniversary won't make up for all the other things. It's just sweeping dirt under the rug. Check all the negative feedback in the past months from the community. I don't blame those who expected some gifts for Christmas in this game. For me, I don't care, I play the game as I please and not how CG wants me to.

Kisakee excellently covered this subject anyway.
  • Options
    Valeran wrote: »

And? They continuously let down players throughout the year with various technical issues, bugs and paywalls. Just because they gave a good bunch of stuff in November because of the anniversary won't make up for all the other things. It's just sweeping dirt under the rug. Check all the negative feedback in the past months from the community. I don't blame those who expected some gifts for Christmas in this game. For me, I don't care, I play the game as I please and not how CG wants me to.

You don’t blame those that expected Christmas gifts, whilst I do.

The forums have been full of negative feedback for the 5+ years I’ve been visiting them. Some of it justified, some of it completely unjustified.

Anyone who thinks a Christmas gift - which we’ve never received before - would get a unanimously positive reception is deluded.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    My Christmas gift is the salt, and I'm glad to see Santa delivered once again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I forgot that the Assault Battles are going to last 2 days, that was a nice bonus surprise! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know they show that on the timer and I should have noriced yesterday, but who really looks at those timers anyway?

Check all the negative feedback in the past months from the community.
    This is a community that regularly complains when we DO get free stuff. This community sucks ****.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Thanks for the Christmas gift of 30 Maul shards and relic mats for a reasonable price. Gotta spent that Christmas cash and this was simply a good offer.
    Happy holidays!
  • Options

You don’t blame those that expected Christmas gifts, whilst I do.

The forums have been full of negative feedback for the 5+ years I’ve been visiting them. Some of it justified, some of it completely unjustified.

Given that every single 1m+ downloaded google play game had some sort of Christmas gift, EXCEPT swgoh, it seems very much justified.

And, to be frank, SW world is much more of a christian world than any other games' world out there, even if it's not explicitly mentioned.
    (Or is it even mentioned? `Holiday special' anyone?)

If CG doesn't want to give out free stuff, it's money hungriness but it's okay. So just send an ingame message or a forum message wishing us Merry Christmas, just like any civilised companies would do, at a minimum.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    And, to be frank, SW world is much more of a christian world than any other games' world out there, even if it's not explicitly mentioned.
    wut
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    wut

Yoda is a god and palpa a devil. Something like that I guess.
  • Options
    Eternal life (blue glowies), it is never too late for redemption (Vader and Kylo), temptation for the dark side, sacrificing life to save others, and last but not least Ewan looks like space Jesus.
  • Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »
    wut

Or maybe all protagonists are white people, with Latin origin Christian names?
    Or did you root for Ahmed? Kumar? The veiled females?
  • Options
    wut

The Star War on Christmas, coming up at noon on FoxNews
  • Options
    wut

The Star War on Christmas, coming up at noon on FoxNews

Wut
  • Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »
    wut

Or maybe all protagonists are white people, with Latin origin Christian names?
    Or did you root for Ahmed? Kumar? The veiled females?

I can only say that yours is a multicultural response referencing like 4 cultures. Respect.
  • Options
    wow...this thread sure got derailed

anyway....i agree with OP: pretty much anytime is a good time for double ABs, but those kyro are sure helpful for me right now.

i am appreciative of the early gear crunch relief: stun guns, carbs, etc. that was a nice addition, but ready for phase two of that rollout now!
  • Options
    I don't mind double drops. It would be more of a festive season joy if there are more free events to run too ... More free stuff ...
This discussion has been closed.