What Would You Change

Prev1
If you could make 1 change to SWGOH, and only one, what would it be? I'm not talking about "make everything free to play" type of change but a change to mechanics, etc. For me it would be updating the characters you're able to farm in the different stores.

Replies

• Options
    Give us back the fun Conquest. I’m getting sad just thinking about what it could be and the abomination we have now.
  • Options
    Warning pop-up message when joining GAC.
  • Options
    Fleet loadouts
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Gear Inventory
  • Options
    Fleet loadouts is a good one, but I would give the capability to dismiss event notifications. Like a tap-and-hold and it disappears.

I finished the Marquee event, why do I need to see its little icon on my main screen for another 4 days? Got a red box, don't need to know there's 2d 20h left on the Galactic Challenge, thank you. Battlepass? Not this time, no thanks, let me dismiss you--if I wasn't going to buy it with 14 days of value, what makes you think I'll buy it with 4 days?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I'd like the ability to sell awarded mods sitting in my inbox instead of making room for them just to turn around and sell them as well....or an increased mod inventory
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    I'd like the ability to sell awarded mods sitting in my inbox instead of making room for them just to turn around and sell them as well....or an increased mod inventory

How about eliminating the Mod cap instead?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Fleet loadouts is a good one, but I would give the capability to dismiss event notifications. Like a tap-and-hold and it disappears.

I finished the Marquee event, why do I need to see its little icon on my main screen for another 4 days? Got a red box, don't need to know there's 2d 20h left on the Galactic Challenge, thank you. Battlepass? Not this time, no thanks, let me dismiss you--if I wasn't going to buy it with 14 days of value, what makes you think I'll buy it with 4 days?

4 days?

*cries in Fennec*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

How about eliminating the Mod cap instead?

They can't do that. Mods = data, and data = server space.

They could increase it, but the same people who are at the cap now will be back in 6 months asking for it to be increased again.
  • Options
    Close competition between ships loadouts and a gear inventory that allows crafting. Would love to be able to level Ugnaut some more, but I need him for his sweet, sweet Weapon and Armor mods.
  • Options
    Stop increasing the RNG factor on every new event that they create. Not just having TM loaded waves, but "could assist/debuff/disintegrate your team" kinda garbage just to make things more "challenging", when all it does is increase the amount of times you restart and try again wasting more time doing nothing productive.
  • Options
    I get that the devs made the first few seasons of Conquest "too heavy on the fun and too light on the monetization" (heck I was able to red crate it without a single 50c refresh), but they have since tuned it waaaayyyy too much down on the fun in order to tune up the monetization. In doing so, they resorted to monotonous, frustrating, and repetitive feats. There is a way to have both fun and monetezation.

Please CG, just ask the bean counters how much they expect the average player who red crates to spend in crystals, and then offer players the option of paying double that in crystals to play a rotation between Conquests 1-6. We could have fun and not be working a full time job and you all can pat yourselves on the back for a great PR move while also increasing crystal expenditure. The try hards/streamers could keep soldiering on through progressively more time and frustration taxing iterations of conquests, but for players who value their time more than 2-4,000 crystals, we could just pay you twice what you're making off us and have our preferred experience.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI please please please pitch this!

takemymoney.jpg
  • Options
    I would spend 5,000 crystals to get the red crate in conquest.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Yes please. On a related note, I spent an hour last night moving mods, reworking my mod loadouts and moving them back for the Kam mission, the mod UI is just clunky and time consuming.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    The ability to save and load mod loadouts on my entire roster. So the changes for a specific event can be made and reverted more easily.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

4 days?

*cries in Fennec*

Oh, I’m not going to come close to a red box this time. I bought the pass last time and got the gold box. But I don’t care for Boba or Maul so I’m not even refreshing this time—I should get the third box I think?

I’m saving my money and crystals for the next one if I am jazzed for the new character.

(My assumption is you’re crying in Fennic because you need all that time to get the feat for beating battles with her. Ignore me if that wasn’t what you meant!)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I would make reading Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus and Seneca’s letters on ethics mandatory for all forum posters.

Also I would introduce a pirate faction and Hondo
  • Options
    I would prob add a change to make it so we are not fighting the same like 10 teams everyday for 45min. After like almost 2 years of that its getting kind of annoying. Conquest and Galactic Challenges made it worse.
  • Options
    I'd maybe change the way Mod Battles/Challenges are set up. 8 tiers of 1 or 2 dot Mod Battles that no one touches after a certain point is just silly. Adjust Mod Challenges so that Tier 1 offers 1/2 dots for beginners, Tier 2 offers 3/4 dots for early/mid level and then Tier 3 offers 5 and MAYBE 6 dot mods. Then figure out how to take the wasted mod battle tiers and implement them better so we can farm more relic material. Maybe move the Signal Data there too so we can actually farm characters in Cantina if still needed. Something along that line.
  • Options
    I would change 2 things in a heartbeat…

1) Fleet loadouts

2) Mod challenge tier 3 drop rates.

For reference, as far as mod farming goes, I’ve tracked nearly 750 sims of speed mod tier 3, and here are my results:

gbrv9r8x10is.jpeg

The fact that ~20% of the sims have given me 3 / 4 dot mods is jaw dropping, for me, and I can’t see any justification for this being at all possible, never mind happening 1 in every 5 sims.
  • Options
    If you could make 1 change to SWGOH, and only one, what would it be?
    I would replace the dev team.
  • Options
    If you could make 1 change to SWGOH, and only one, what would it be? I'm not talking about "make everything free to play" type of change but a change to mechanics, etc. For me it would be updating the characters you're able to farm in the different stores.

The lazy people who make the game.
  • Dahly_lama4
    122 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Undo the great Nerf of 2021, Vader and Wat were such an amazing combo. And all the others that were sacrificed for the good of the GL tier toons
  • Options
    Thought about this last night during insomnia. I'd also change the upcoming events to appear in order they will actually arrive. It's silly that one is 4 days away, the one after it is 2 days away and then the third is 12 hours away and the last is 1 day.
  • Options
    Give us back the fun Conquest. I’m getting sad just thinking about what it could be and the abomination we have now.

This
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I would spend 5,000 crystals to get the red crate in conquest.

Yeah legit i dont have a problem with that, its better than spending 2k on refreshes and hours fighting the same teams over and over and over
  • Options
    a working UI that doesn't disappear mid battle
  • Options
    Ridiculous preloaded TM outside of PvP self inflicted wounds.
  • Options
    An updated mod management system would probably make the most impact but a simple in game counter for feats would probably relieve the most frustration.
  • Options
    The number of laptop(s) owned by CG