Light side campaign best team

Hi everybody, I just would like to know which 5 heroes will compose the best team (synergy, power, heal, ect,...) to finish the light side campaign ???

Replies

• Options
    Lumi, JC and 3 best dps/hp guys you can get. Borrow Bariss and thats about it...
  • Options
    2 good/farmable DPS heroes for light side are Rey and Luke, also I hear good things about "Fives"
  • Options
    Forgive the newbie, but DPS =?

I currently have Chewie and Poe 3* tanks on my team - long time do they both belong or should I choose one of the tanks?
  • Options
    Forgive the newbie, but DPS =?

I currently have Chewie and Poe 3* tanks on my team - long time do they both belong or should I choose one of the tanks?

Traditionally DPS means "Damage per second".

• Options
    Yeah DPS is typically Damage per Second as Wookie said. This can come in many different forms such as high Crits such as Luke, tons of self buffs like Rey, multiple counter attacks from someone like Dooku(dark side obv), calling for Assists like Qui Gon ability, etc. These all help improve the amount of damage your team can do and thus focusing down their damage dealers leaving only wimpy tanks and healers left.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the quick answer. So what do you think - invest in Chewie, Poe, or both?
  • Options
    I would say neither as both are rather lackluster, but if you want a Tank then use Poe as his Taunt also exposes the enemy which can work as a DPS boost on those targets.
  • Options
    This is the question I'm currently tackling. 4 of my 5 are Bariss, Mace, Luminara, Jedi Counselor. The 5th slot has been chewie just because I've had him so long. I now have a bunch more options. The relevant ones I'm considering are: 4* Ahsoka, 4* Finn, 3* Leia (close to 4*), and 4* Ima-Gun Di. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    I would say 3* Leia or 4* Ima-Gun Di, both will add more dmage to your team.
  • Options
    Thanks. I haven't really used Leia or seen her as a borrowed hero much. I've seen Ima a decent amount and have a feel for him. I like that his defense ability works well with Mace Windu (bringing Windu's DPS up quickly), though Ima's DPS is probably weaker than Leia's.
  • Options
    I'd put Ima-Gun Di as your leader. That way you entire team get a counter chance. Really improves your dps.
  • Options
    True. I was using Bariss for her heal and improved health for the extra survivability. Mainly, this group has to survive three rounds in the light-side battles, so her getting off about 6 auto-heals each character amounts to almost 2000 extra life per character, and it only take 1 character going down to ruin the 3 star rating. I was thinking Finn would be a good fit with his stun and exposing an enemy so I could focus one guy down quickly. He also has a nice first hit attack. Although subsequent attacks aren't amazing, I wouldn't think he'd have too many 2, 3, or 4 attacks with his primary skill against anyone before they're dead. For Ima, when I've borrowed him, I've never really noticed too many defense down applications, although he can keep the defense up on the team a lot, with it's short cool down.
  • Options
    I would also say, I've seen a lot of Leia love over at this other forum thread, which is why I am considering her: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2960/anyone-else-think-leia-is-a-bit-too-strong#latest
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Light side seems to work best for me with lumi, JC, and Bariss. Then Jawa (4 star and geared up, does insane DMG on de buffed pve toons) and any other high DMG char. I'm only lvl 55 and still use chewy for his taunt, the self heal and taunt definitely allows me to defer when my low health toons need to heal.
    I've seen Leia work well when I borrow her. Luke works well with my team too. Seems a 3 heal team may take a while but works well. Oh and old Ben meshes awesome with my light side team. But as you can see my light side has an opening for the last spot as well.
    I'm reluctant to grind a toon that I can't grind for free, so other opinions might be better if your gonna pay.
  • Options
    I've paid enough already I think lol. Thanks.
  • Options
    Omega wrote: »
    I would also say, I've seen a lot of Leia love over at this other forum thread, which is why I am considering her: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2960/anyone-else-think-leia-is-a-bit-too-strong#latest

But Leia isn't farmable, right? I thought like Lando you could only get her through the chromium packs. Though I suppose those are technically farmable if you do well enough in the arenas... but they aren't practical to farm at all.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Raves
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I think I'm using Leia and Luke as my extra now, might be Leia and Kit, with Bariss, JC, and Lumi. Just finished LS 5Normal with pretty easy going 3* most of the way through. I think the only ones I got less were 2 different levels where Tuskens focus fired with bonus shots 2 of my toons.