I'd like my nom noms back from my QGJ please

Replies

• Give me back my Omicron!
  • TVF
    31648 posts Member
    Fix your link and I'll consider it.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The_Nev
    20 posts Member
    edited January 16
    nope, didnt fix it, made it worse. Give me back my nom noms!
    Post edited by The_Nev on
  • I got the QGJ omicron because with it the squad he led could defeat GL's. that is the single reason why I applied it. used all 20 nom noms! A squad led by him no longer does that! That is why I want them back and why CG should be refunding the 20 nom noms!

Give them back!!!!!!!!!!! *throws teddy in the corner*
  • b6po8pnuyemm.jpg
  • Give.....Me.....Back.....My.....Nom noms!!!!

If I were a whale or a kraken and I had spent money buying the omicrons rather than the F2P way and just saving them, id be really really **** that I spent money on a character to do something only to have that something taken away a few weeks later.

CG's perception of how the character changes is 100% irrelevant! They didn't spend money or resources on the QGJ omicron! Thousands of players did though and they deserve a refund. going from GL Killer to not a GL Killer is a pretty big change.

And don't give me any of that 'The power to destroy a GL is insignificant next to the power of the force' malarkey or ill force choke you!

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI do the right think and convince the powers that be to refund the nom noms.
  • I wouldn't hold your breath. Doja already weighed in on the main thread on this topic..
    I checked in so I could get an answer for those who are asking about a refund.

We return resources for a character if we fundamentally change their identity. This change did not hit that bar.
  • TVF
    31648 posts Member
    Maybe if you fix your OP
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH