Defense banners

Are we not getting banners for setting defense anymore? Or is this ANOTHER bug?

Replies

• Options
    For this round and the previous 12 rounds a new scoring system has been in place.

We do not get banners for setting defence anymore.
  • Options
    Man, must really hate gac. I didn't even notice it was the same last season?

• Options
    It was. Blinded by hatred, are you.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Wait til he finds out where majority of our crystal income now comes from 😅
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Packs?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

Oh, I know all about that. It is what made me blind with hatred.
  • Options

Why? Don't you like crystals?
  • Options
    this whole thread gave me a nice chuckle. y'all are the best, thanks!
  • Options

Why? Don't you like crystals?

I like crystals. But if you are good and climb too high you will get less because you won't win all the time. I know the general player base has not caught on to this yet because they didn't get that many crystals before the change.
  • Options
    I like crystals. But if you are good and climb too high you will get less because you won't win all the time. I know the general player base has not caught on to this yet because they didn't get that many crystals before the change.

The general player base isn't concerned with that. For most the daily crystals are more than they were getting before, and you get bonus crystals for season, event, and rounds win or loose.

We all want to maximize crystals but like you said we're all going to climb until we can't win, then you'll drop and get wins again. But no matter what most will be getting more than before. Only the highest gp players will see dips in crystal incomes on loosing weeks.
  • Options
    Magnar wrote: »

The general player base isn't concerned with that. For most the daily crystals are more than they were getting before, and you get bonus crystals for season, event, and rounds win or loose.

We all want to maximize crystals but like you said we're all going to climb until we can't win, then you'll drop and get wins again. But no matter what most will be getting more than before. Only the highest gp players will see dips in crystal incomes on loosing weeks.

That is a bad system. So if I am skilled and climb I am rewarded with less crystals? I am not in the ranks of the highest gp players but I am definitely already at the point of losing crystals. There is no incentive to keep trying to win. I might as well intentionally sandbag the tough matches so I don't climb higher.
  • Options
    Magnar wrote: »

That is a bad system. So if I am skilled and climb I am rewarded with less crystals? I am not in the ranks of the highest gp players but I am definitely already at the point of losing crystals. There is no incentive to keep trying to win. I might as well intentionally sandbag the tough matches so I don't climb higher.

You get more crystals for losing in Kyber 1 than winning everything in Bronze 5 tho, so that's the incentive to progress your roster.
    Just lucking out an auto-deployed or afk opponent occasionally, will not get you far.
  • Options
    OP is woefully mistaken about the new system.

You climb (or fall) until you settle in at a spot where you win roughly 50% of your fights.

Going 6-6 for a season in K2 (iirc) is more crystals than getting first with 0 refreshes everyday in SA.

Generally, the only cinvincing argument I've heard for people that will earn less now in the long run are new whales that were dominating SA but can't break into Kyber.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

You climb (or fall) until you settle in at a spot where you win roughly 50% of your fights.

Going 6-6 for a season in K2 (iirc) is more crystals than getting first with 0 refreshes everyday in SA.

Generally, the only cinvincing argument I've heard for people that will earn less now in the long run are new whales that were dominating SA but can't break into Kyber.

You will find out
  • Options

You will find out

Find out what?