Why do you hate jedis?

Prev1
First you nerf JKL and GAS (cause they could win GL without GL)
Then you nerf QGJ omicron.
And now, one team with Mara Jade ( and without GL) can defeat JML (JML, JKL, GAS, JKR and Hoda). Kidding.
@CG designers: Why do you hate jedis so much?

Replies

• Options
    The best team in the game is led by a Jedi and usually features 3 other Jedi on the team.
  • Options
    Jedi, one of the strongest faction in the game, for almost 2 years+ is hated by CG? Best 2 GLs are jedi, mean while we got sad excuse of GL kylo ren whos days are numbered once hsith goes on sim, heck we got geos killing GL rey.
    And what you got there isnt even the best set up for JML, imagine wasting GAS and JKR on JML team for defense in GAC or TW
  • Options
    Think you meant Sith/Dark side
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Think you meant Sith/Dark side
    pretty much, they crap on DS all the time. Only decent DS metas was Palpatine, Traya, and SLKR.

Mainly the only Jedi needing a buff is like Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, and some of the lesser known Jedi.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    No one tell OP about all the LV complaints
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cero_Kurn83
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

What are the complaints about LV?
  • Options

LOL
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

kh5qrmuuh9ji.gif
  • Options
    So... jedi faction suffer these nerfs because there were too powerfull and they broke the game right? LOL
  • The66thJedi
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Jedi, one of the strongest faction in the game, for almost 2 years+ is hated by CG? Best 2 GLs are jedi, mean while we got sad excuse of GL kylo ren whos days are numbered once hsith goes on sim, heck we got geos killing GL rey.
    And what you got there isnt even the best set up for JML, imagine wasting GAS and JKR on JML team for defense in GAC or TW

2 years+ .... Before JMK I don't remember a lot of jedi teams in the squad arena top 50. Instead I remember a lot of SLKRs and a long period of DR+Malak....

Also, JML is the hardest GL to get, by far. So if is one of the best.... for me sounds logic.
  • Options

2 years+ .... Before JMK I don't remember a lot of jedi teams in the squad arena top 50. Instead I remember a lot of SLKRs and a long period of DR+Malak....

Also, JML is the hardest GL to get, by far. So if is one of the best.... for me sounds logic.

Bastila came into the game and kicked of the sith from being meta, than JKR came in and demolished everyone, than came darth revan but not everyone was hording for him so most people ended up with just revan which was significantly weaker on defense vs JKR so jedi remained top tier, than it was padme with 3 jedi which was on par with darth revan+malak, after that was GAS killling everything. And after all of this we got GL's, we had Rey (basically a jedi but couldnt get tag because jkr would break the game, yes his kit is still one of the most powerful kits out there) and kylo, and guess what most Reys werenusing jedi teams, and than jedi luke came in, and than we had JML and SEE. Luke killed all GLs and was the best GL (infact still is if you have him at R9) vs SEE that would get soloed by slkr and coulnt hold at all on defense. And even now best GL is JMK and 2nd best JML, so yes jedi has been the most powerful and annoying faction in this game for the past 3 years.
  • Options

Bastila came into the game and kicked of the sith from being meta, than JKR came in and demolished everyone, than came darth revan but not everyone was hording for him so most people ended up with just revan which was significantly weaker on defense vs JKR so jedi remained top tier, than it was padme with 3 jedi which was on par with darth revan+malak, after that was GAS killling everything. And after all of this we got GL's, we had Rey (basically a jedi but couldnt get tag because jkr would break the game, yes his kit is still one of the most powerful kits out there) and kylo, and guess what most Reys werenusing jedi teams, and than jedi luke came in, and than we had JML and SEE. Luke killed all GLs and was the best GL (infact still is if you have him at R9) vs SEE that would get soloed by slkr and coulnt hold at all on defense. And even now best GL is JMK and 2nd best JML, so yes jedi has been the most powerful and annoying faction in this game for the past 3 years.

JkR can be defeated by a lot of teams, a lot.
    padme on par with dr+malak? good joke.
    jml was able to beat see+siths before the nerfs, now is very hard.

So... nope.
  • Options
    Not sure what the point of this thread is, but since you called out the designers, I guess they also have the pressure to follow the mainstream trend if their game wants to stay relevant. Looking at the recent productions at Disney (Mando, BB, BoBF), Jedis generally took the back seat (apart from that Black Robe Luke appearance at the end of The Mandalorian Season 2 of course).
  • Options

So... nope.

It seems like you dont know what to put on defense and what to keep for offense.
    JKR+JKL the guys that kill slkr post nerf is bad?
    If you think padme isnt on par on dr+malak means you dont know how to mod your team.
    JML beats LV+maul, JMK+CAT, SLKR, Rey, and see post nerf (which you shouldnt even do that, why would you use a team that is weak to another team against it, throw in slkr and wathc him solo see) man you must really not pay attention to synergies between characters and read their kits
  • Options
    I'm only saying the biggest nerfs have been for Jedis. Weird...
    Each time is harder and harder to keep playing and be motivated if you like this faction.
    Who knows, maybe the next nerf is for JMK...
  • Options
    The last 2 dominant arena metas were Jedi. Weird…
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    The last 2 dominant arena metas were Jedi. Weird…

Yeah it’s so weird how the best team in the game is Jedi, so strange considering they obviously hate the Jedi faction.

Not to be confused with the Sith faction which has the least disappointing and underwhelming galactic legends the community has ever seen. ;)
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody tell OP about Tuskens
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    yeah, but arena now means nothing...
    so lets nerf the jedis in the important game mode.. mmm.. I now! GAC! QGJ! hahah
    But ok, continue nerfing jedis and giving other squads the option to do what you are nerfing for jedis. Continue doing things with no sense. People will left the game and ... bye bye
  • Options
    Sorry but you have 5 posts and think people are just now going to leave the game? For years people have been saying this game is going to die yet here we are.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    You must be new here. Jedi have been dominant for awhile, and JMK is still the biggest thing in my shard. Even though I focus on Jedi and light side in general, I sympathize with the Dark Side. It’s been on the less appreciated end lately. I’d argue Jawas have it best, did you face them in that GC last week? OP, they need a nerf or make Nebit a GL, I will not compromise.
  • Options
    yeah, but arena now means nothing...
    so lets nerf the jedis in the important game mode.. mmm.. I now! GAC! QGJ! hahah

If you think Qui-Gon Jinn is worthless now then enjoy Chromium, buddy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Sorry but you have 5 posts and think people are just now going to leave the game? For years people have been saying this game is going to die yet here we are.

People are leaving, is a fact. I what I see in guild, arenas...
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    You must be new here. Jedi have been dominant for awhile, and JMK is still the biggest thing in my shard. Even though I focus on Jedi and light side in general, I sympathize with the Dark Side. It’s been on the less appreciated end lately. I’d argue Jawas have it best, did you face them in that GC last week? OP, they need a nerf or make Nebit a GL, I will not compromise.

yep, enjoy jmk, maybe in the next cuple of nerfs it will be nerfed to don't kill the new GL's
  • Options

People are leaving, is a fact. I what I see in guild, arenas...

People come, people go, it is the way of video games.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    What
  • CrispyFett
    974 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

So... nope.

It seems like you dont know what to put on defense and what to keep for offense.
    If you think padme isnt on par on dr+malak means you dont know how to mod your team.
    JML beats LV+maul, JMK+CAT, SLKR, Rey, and see post nerf (which you shouldnt even do that, why would you use a team that is weak to another team against it, throw in slkr and wathc him solo see) man you must really not pay attention to synergies between characters and read their kits

Whats your JML squad for taking on LV + maul? I've seen and tried a bunch, never win consistently (maybe 50/50 but probably less win rate). Usually I'm up against LV, DV, Maul, Piett, RG (sometimes subbing vader for shore or storm)
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »

So... nope.

Whats your JML squad for taking on LV + maul? I've seen and tried a bunch, never win consistently (maybe 50/50 but probably less win rate). Usually I'm up against LV, DV, Maul, Piett, RG (sometimes subbing vader for shore or storm)

https://youtu.be/T1Im3NGusXA

https://youtu.be/pd-tkWKSrtQ

https://youtu.be/VOdu8b87L7o

3 diffrent teams all kill LV+maul+piet (what a waste of piet to go on LV tho)
  • Options

So... nope.

Thanks. I don't have KAM, but I've tried the other two squads, neither works with consistency. Alot of these videos are just one-offs, maybe good RNG or opponent has bad mods.
  • Options

So... nope.

Thanks. I don't have KAM, but I've tried the other two squads, neither works with consistency. Alot of these videos are just one-offs, maybe good RNG or opponent has bad mods.

Idk about the other 2 just wanted show diffrent teams, but xaerath videos are never one off I have tried many of his teams and they were all on the spot