Razor Crest Future

Is razor crest leaving the conquest scavenger nodes and the conquest store when the next conquest launches?

Replies

• Options
    Maybe if they came out with a road ahead we would know.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Hothballs wrote: »
    Is razor crest leaving the conquest scavenger nodes and the conquest store when the next conquest launches?

That should happen yes, and it could land on a hard node, in TB currency store, shard shop currency, anywhere honestly
  • Options

More than that question, my main concern regarding RC future would be: Will there be a change of kit to deal with the "slower is better" problem when using RC in an Executor mirror. That is currently preventing many players from relicing their BAM further. And based on what CG claimed with the Paper Zombie precedence this is not a desired outcome.
  • Options
    Antario wrote: »

More than that question, my main concern regarding RC future would be: Will there be a change of kit to deal with the "slower is better" problem when using RC in an Executor mirror. That is currently preventing many players from relicing their BAM further. And based on what CG claimed with the Paper Zombie precedence this is not a desired outcome.

Give them some slack, its only been 10 months since the issue is there. You cant expect them to fix something so fast.
  • Options
    Oh the irony
  • StarSon
    7472 posts Member
    Options

Give them some slack, its only been 10 months since the issue is there. You cant expect them to fix something so fast.

Slower is better is not universally true.
  • Options

Unless they feel it's overpowered then the nerf hammer comes down PDQ with no thought to how it affects anything else.
  • Options
    cboath7 wrote: »

Unless they feel it's overpowered then the nerf hammer comes down PDQ with no thought to how it affects anything else.
    Cut CG some slack. Thinking isn't their greatest strength.

• Options
    Less than 10 days till next Conquest and still not a word on who is the next conquest character, what will be the feats, what will happen to RC or where it would go. the devs must reaĺy be on super extended holiday break
  • Options
    Less than 10 days till next Conquest and still not a word on who is the next conquest character, what will be the feats, what will happen to RC or where it would go. the devs must reaĺy be on super extended holiday break

Too busy making packs
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Too busy making packs

Facts
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Too busy making packs

Maybe Microsoft will buy EA next and give these devs couple of more laptops so they dont have to spend 7 hours of day designing packs and 1 hpur on other things 😉
  • Options
    I personally think they need to change the name Razor Crest to Mando's Starship because razors are bad and people cut themselves with them and crests are the top of mountains where someone could run out of oxygen. It's just so insensitive to people. :p
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I personally think they need to change the name Razor Crest to Mando's Starship because razors are bad and people cut themselves with them and crests are the top of mountains where someone could run out of oxygen. It's just so insensitive to people. :p

Stars are also bad because they explode when they die which is very upsetting and dangerous.

I suggest calling it Mando’s Ship instead. ;)
  • Options
    Ship? As in ships used to colonize…?
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Stars are also bad because they explode when they die which is very upsetting and dangerous.

I suggest calling it Mando’s Ship instead. ;)

Ships also have tendency of sinking with all its crew and killing them by drowning everyone on board, its quite upsetting, we should call it mandos flying thingy
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I mean the ship did blow up
  • Options
    I think this will go to GET2.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I think this will go to GET2.

I hope you are right
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    I'd strongly support moving the Conquest rewards to GET1/2 - maybe a hard node after another year or something
  • Options
    They already stated in the April road ahead last year that they would be journey guide events, lower tier legendaries and hj events
  • TVF
    36638 posts Member
    Options
    Link_17 wrote: »
    They already stated in the April road ahead last year that they would be journey guide events, lower tier legendaries and hj events

They listed some possibilities. They never said anything concrete.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options

No, because if they didn't we wouldn't be asking where they would go.
  • TVF
    36638 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

No, because if they didn't we wouldn't be asking where they would go.

Haha since when
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Conquest starting in 3 days and we still dont know where RC landing fantastic
  • Options

It'll be a hole new tier of fleet battles which cost 50 energy per try!
  • Options

Precious… you think conquest is gonna start on time…