PSA: "Mandalorian" in Conquest feat means BAM

Prev13
crzydroid
7326 posts Moderator
They apparently meant to say "The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)" instead of just "The Mandalorian."

Replies

• Options
    I welcome back my 2 attempts worth of energy then after trying Boba Fett with Mando and Bob Fett, scion version with Mando. I posted here minutes after it opened about the problem. I don’t need a bug named after me, just credit or energy for their short cut and small font.
  • Options
    I came on here to see if it was just me that wasn't getting the credit for using The Mandalorian and Boba Fett for the "I want my armor" feat.

Not surprised at this error tbh....
  • Options
    Of course it is as I don’t have him unlocked. They need to stop with these specific characters, esp in normal mode as people have much smaller rosters than Hard mode accounts.
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    I welcome back my 2 attempts worth of energy then after trying Boba Fett with Mando and Bob Fett, scion version with Mando. I posted here minutes after it opened about the problem. I don’t need a bug named after me, just credit or energy for their short cut and small font.

Ha, you will get nothing and you will like it. CG cannot be held responsible for their mistakes. It is your fault for not going through every feat screen before and after each battle.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »

Ha, you will get nothing and you will like it. CG cannot be held responsible for their mistakes. It is your fault for not going through every feat screen before and after each battle.

This guy gets it
  • Options
    I thought that sounded a little too convenient. Of course you have to use the non-BH Mando
  • Options
    Banafrit wrote: »
    I thought that sounded a little too convenient. Of course you have to use the non-BH Mando

Which makes 0 sense honestly beskar mando is still a bounty hunter
  • Options
    Take conquest down.
  • Options
    Is this for the S1 boss feat as well?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    burntomaro wrote: »
    Of course it is as I don’t have him unlocked. They need to stop with these specific characters, esp in normal mode as people have much smaller rosters than Hard mode accounts.

It’s been over a year, fair game at this point for a character essential for the fleet meta.
  • tile
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Typical poor qa
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    feelycr wrote: »
    Take conquest down.

206ur62mdigg.gif
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    Is this for the S1 boss feat as well?

No, you need normal Mando for the Boss feat
  • Options
    Just amazing. Can't make this stuff up.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

It really makes you wonder if they even know their own game.
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »

It really makes you wonder if they even know their own game.

They do not.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    They apparently meant to say "The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)" instead of just "The Mandalorian."

How about a PSA on where we can farm Razro Crest, when we gonna get our crystals from GAC, when the next GAC will come out, and when the ewok bug will be fixed.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

How about a PSA on where we can farm Razro Crest, when we gonna get our crystals from GAC, when the next GAC will come out, and when the ewok bug will be fixed.

When the time is right
    After the next GAC restarts
    When the time is right
    When the time is right

Please, do not derail this thread further, we have threads for each of those topics
  • Axis
    78 posts Member
    Options

That is far too much to ask of them. Just play the game and hush.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI is this also true for the boss feat in Sector 1? Asking for a friend
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI is this also true for the boss feat in Sector 1? Asking for a friend

This^^^
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Options
    The guy who programmed this.. didnt know that there are two mandos.. or they just like to make the people spend energy on nothing.. o may be they pay for each word they write.. just two words more and they avoid this kind of troubles "beskar armor".. its Easy you know...
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Sigh 😔😔😔 it requires non beskar Mando like it is worded. Should have know you can't do 2 feats at once
  • hsv216
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    They should both give the feat as they are both called "The Mandalorian", with BAM having the (Beskar Armor) appended to differentiate.

Doubt CG really knows what they are doing to be honest, nor do they care.
  • Options

Watch the show.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Until you get to the boss feat than "The Mandalorian" means "The Mandalorian"
  • Options
    Is it really conquest if something doesn’t go horribly wrong? At this point messing up is tradition.
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Watch the show.

I guess you dont watch book of boba fett
  • Axis
    78 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Watch the show.

Nevermind.
  • Options

Watch the show.

He's doing bounty with darksaber and without Grogu, clearly not the version we have in the game