Conquest 13 [MERGE]

Prev1345
TargetEadu
1556 posts Member
edited February 2022
Conquest 13 is here. Thoughts? Opinions? Threads that will be merged anyways?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Duplicate - please ignore
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    i'll have to merge because of duplicate threads
  • CrispyFett
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    For the sector 1 feat , 'unguarded", the text says win 5 battles, but the numerical counter is out of 14...?
  • Options
    What do you get for completing the orange/harder path I can't remember
  • Options
    9t6a31d02nkm.jpeg
    A match made in heaven for conquest 13
  • Options

You can't remember because you don't get anything out of it lmao.
  • Options
    Ah, such choices!
    w97kedq053cd.jpg
    2y37yp4afdx4.jpg
    zbeohfgu7y48.jpg
  • Options
    9t6a31d02nkm.jpeg
    A match made in heaven for conquest 13

I am thinking that it might be better to just have a full LS squad instead of having DV in there. Have DV do his kills in an Empire squad. Unless I am reading the feat incorrectly, DV and JKL don't have to be together for the 100 kills. This way you can work off more of the LS only and DS only victories. We already have a mixed squad having Boba and Beskar Mando together for 20 wins,
  • Options
    Should I do medium conquest instead of easy or wait till I got more relics just want to get the first crate of medium not expecting to much don’t know if roster ready tho
    Ally code 664 196 666
  • Options
    Special paths are highlighted, I like it.
  • Options
    Should I do medium conquest instead of easy or wait till I got more relics just want to get the first crate of medium not expecting to much don’t know if roster ready tho
    Ally code 664 196 666

the first prize box of normal will be better than the last box of easy.
  • Options
    Are you guys EVER going to do anything about duplicate disks? Do you really have a choice of 6 disks if 3 are the same?
  • Options
    It is so frustrating seeing the same disc multiple times at one trader.
    My worst scenario was 2 times a disc I already have and the third was a disc I had in higher level.
    It is OK to offer discs I already have ... maybe they are stackable ... but the same disc multiple times where you can only get one is crap.
    bqk8u9c00auj.png
  • Icemanmenno
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

I followed the yellow path - but it doesn’t give anything extra ? Is there another req to it ? Do you need all stars on that track ? What’s the use?

• Options

I followed the yellow path - but it doesn’t give anything extra ? Is there another req to it ? Do you need all stars on that track ? What’s the use?

The hard path gives a choice of 2 Jawas to buy from, instead of only a single jawa
  • Options
    Maybe for the 1 year anniversary of Conquest they can update that.
  • Options
    That is what RNG does. Random means you might roll 6 several times in a row.

Do you really want CG to put in anti-randomness code?
  • Options
    That is what RNG does. Random means you might roll 6 several times in a row.

Do you really want CG to put in anti-randomness code?

They should bring back old disks so there's more to choose from, and code each section to be random from a different set. So say 18 disks, 6 in each spot randomized.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure when they released Conquest Pass, they said that even if ppl will buy it, they will not be able to activate the character/ship before ppl who didnt bought it. Well it might have worked with 7* unlock, but it definitely does not work with 5* unlock.

You can get 130 shards from 1 conquest. 90 from box, 20 from pass and 20 from nodes. So you can then get to 145 shards way before end of 2nd conquest where ppl without Conquest Pass can get it.

Why i am not surprised about another incorrect statement from them.
  • Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    I am pretty sure when they released Conquest Pass, they said that even if ppl will buy it, they will not be able to activate the character/ship before ppl who didnt bought it. Well it might have worked with 7* unlock, but it definitely does not work with 5* unlock.

You can get 130 shards from 1 conquest. 90 from box, 20 from pass and 20 from nodes. So you can then get to 145 shards way before end of 2nd conquest where ppl without Conquest Pass can get it.

Why i am not surprised about another incorrect statement from them.

Exactly right ... I did this math last night ...

Some people will definetly unlock in the first day or two of the next conquest
  • Options
    0yhdmyi6cmpc.jpg
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    It will still be 3 conquests for 7 stars which is what that statement is based on I think. Toons unlock at 7 star ships 4 or 5 can't recall.
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    So those that waste conquest currency on ship shards will unlock the ship 5-10 days earlier to get a jump on a 5* ship. I’d care if it was a toon and I’d waste my currency too but not on this ship. I’ll wait until the end of the second conquest.
  • Options

The hard path gives a choice of 2 Jawas to buy from, instead of only a single jawa

At least the difference between consumables that the first Jawas that I see in Sector 2 is pretty minimal. The most advantage is when you get a choice of data disks, then sometimes there is something that may make it worth it. Luckily, the Ewoks (and their bug) have only been before Jawas, so I have decided to diverge from the path in those two cases.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    So those that waste conquest currency on ship shards will unlock the ship 5-10 days earlier to get a jump on a 5* ship. I’d care if it was a toon and I’d waste my currency too but not on this ship. I’ll wait until the end of the second conquest.

That's right

Having a toon locked 5-10 days on a paywall is not bad at all, also they were talking about 7 starring toons, and that statement still holds true (Boba Scion)
  • Options
    With such a large amount of bugs in the game and past the Conquests, I criticized the developers a lot. But this conquest was very pleased with its filling, the return of good discs, interesting tasks.
    This time I want to express my gratitude for the work done! Even if there are mistakes in the Conquest, but the "content" itself is very pleasing.
    After all, You can!!!
  • Options
    is this supposed to be sarcastic?
  • Options
    I feel like CG does a lot of negative stuff, but this doesn't feel nefarious...just a matter of being dumb and lacking foresight, not purposely misleading. That's just me, though.