PSA- Shipment Items moved, beware! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    From what communication a number of players in cluster and shardmates, all have received the same response from Support stating that Capital Games/EA has placed a hold/ban on any and all refund requests for any and all in game purchases. A number of them that do spend have placed refund requests with apple or Google play to refund their most recent crystal purchases. I’m NOT advising anyone to do that but apparently that’s been working at least to get their real money back for crystal losses. It’s really sad to see the game get to the lowest we’ve seen so far and we keep asking is this the bottom. I doubt it sadly. I didn’t even get my GAC end of week rewards and after 7 days was told sorry, we aren’t issuing any rewards possibly missed from the game mode at this time.
  • JibberJabber
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    If you take the price they sell crystal packs, $9.99USD will get you 1,340 crystals.

A misclick on a 32 shard character will cost you 1,280 crystals, so pretty much $10 a pop.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    At least 10 people in my guild have lost crystals because of this issue. I myself only managed to avoid losing crystals to this because I check before I buy in shipments due to a previous mistake.

CG should reimburse players for moving the gear with little to no notice, or at least acknowledge that it happened. But of course, since this is CG, they’ll probably just hide and ignore the player base until the next disaster.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    This is intentionally predatory and an outright scam, I will never spend another dollar on this game if this isn't fixed. I know no one cares but I don't care that no one cares, I just want to yell into the void that this is an absolute dirtbag move and that it did cost them something. People have routines they click through to get through their daily rewards, routines that have been established for years, and they knew that and counted on it when they made this change.
  • JibberJabber
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I think people that appealed earlier got their crystal’s refunded(or a portion).

After the large number of refunds, they probably released an internal memo and are going to put a stop to crystal refunds as the game is working as intended. This is of course a theory as they will never admit to any wrong doing/deception to the player base.
  • Seytia
    24 posts Member
    Options
    This should honestly be a hot fix just to show that it was a mistake, it’s not like it should be difficult to resolve and I think it’d go a long way restore much of your players goodwill.

If this is an intentional change, it will be super frustrating and won’t exactly encourage me to spend in the game.
  • Options
    I recommend anyone who lost crystals using real money to take it through apple or google. Unlike CG they have an incentive to solve this in a satisfactory way.
  • Options
    Once again, CG's response (or lack thereof) to a disruption is worse than the disruption itself. Angry panda.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    Accidentally bought shards this morning and made a ticket in the help screen and got my crystals back within an hour. Very speedy service which I appreciate but please fix the shipments screen. This happened before and it was fixed
  • Options
    People are saying that CG hasn't responded and maybe this is an accident. Nope, CG has responded...to the EA customer service to tell them to not refund any crystals. This isn't an accident. They knew what they were doing. They are silent because they're expecting the fire to die down and, in the end, have an increase in crystal usage/money spent because of this "brilliant" idea.
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    Accidentally bought shards this morning and made a ticket in the help screen and got my crystals back within an hour. Very speedy service which I appreciate but please fix the shipments screen. This happened before and it was fixed

I'm glad they refunded your crystals, unfortunately customer service is inconsistent in telling some people no refunds and giving other people refunds. Everyone should be refunded the full amount of crystals spent due to this ridiculous change. They should be able to go into the affected accounts and reverse this. I don't know why no one from CG has even commented on this or responded in any way
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Bill0207 wrote: »

I'm glad they refunded your crystals, unfortunately customer service is inconsistent in telling some people no refunds and giving other people refunds. Everyone should be refunded the full amount of crystals spent due to this ridiculous change. They should be able to go into the affected accounts and reverse this. I don't know why no one from CG has even commented on this or responded in any way

Yeah im surprised too. When you're used to going in everyday and clicking in the same routine this is completely understandable for people to be doing this so I really don't see why they would re arrange the shipments to begin with unless it's purposely meant for people to use them which is ridiculous. They fixed it before I know that. No reason they can't fix it again
  • twstdbydsn
    1102 posts Member
    Options
    We all know you track clicks, any mobile app does. We all know you purposefully put these in this location. Why would you cause all this backlash/work for tech support to sort through your manipulative changes. Either you are intentionally being deceptive or you really don't know what you are doing. Which is it?

I made it through the first day and didn't get tricked. The following morning I went on muscle memory and screwed up. Luckily 2 of the characters were ones I needed some shards for so I ate the crystals and decided not to contact support. So you win that battle. But clearly based on this thread countless people are doing the opposite.

Honestly I know you won't acknowledge whether you were intentionally being deceptive or that you don't know what you are doing because either way you look bad at your jobs.

I just feel bad for support and the mods here that have to deal with your ineptitude/divisiveness.
  • Options
    So an update: I was given kind of the run around the first time I contacted EA help and they told me to wait 24 hours. I contacted them again today and they refunded the crystals. If you've lost out on crystals, keep working with EA help to get them back. And in the meantime, hopefully CG fixes this bin-fire of a mess they've created.
  • digital_jedi
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I received a refund of crystals. A lot depends on how you ask, how you treat them, etc. I was also asked if I had any feedback I'd like them to pass along back to the studio, so I told them how my entire guild (many who are pay to play) feels cheated and tricked and requested them to move the credit tiles back to the top. The support guy said they were working on it and that he would pass it along. Got to imagine these support people are tired of dealing with it as well. So please, if you got tricked, contact customer support. Be nice about it.
    Post edited by digital_jedi on
  • Tom1991
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Got my refund but had to go back as they sent 640 instead of 1280. On second response they sent additional 640.
  • Options
    The last update I got yesterday acknowledged that they would refund but only one of the purchases, and asked me to pick one. I never considered myself completely faultless in this. So I was fine with meeting in the middle, and picked the 32 shard one that cost 1280 crystals. Haven't heard since though. I hope the process is not being interrupted by the hold/ban mentioned above.

My crystals are all earned from the arenas. And quite frankly I can make them back in less than a week. But, regardless of what the outcome is eventually, I think this incident is going to leave a very bad aftertaste.
  • Options
    horrible move and just another PR disaster for Capital Greed, I mean Capital Games...

saw it it was different and didn't waste crystals but the next day, I was in a hurry and wasted 300 crystals on some cheap Bronzium wiring..

CG, this "tactic" is disgusting and is highly troubling to treat your buying customers this way..

still not "engaged" and not spending money..
  • Options
    abbfxjrq3924.png

how is my 6.5 million GP acct with 2 GLs need those shards THAT I ALL HAVE MAXED OUT??

this move is shady and not in any way helpful to a player at my level.

CG, your greed is all-consuming
  • Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    CG gonna say anything about this or just let the dumpster keep burning? Been over 24hrs now and they were quick to address the Wampa issue. I’d love to know whether you’re **** or just incompetent…
    So the content update says:

New Offers in Shipments
    We are updating the slots in some areas of the Shipments screen to include additional offers based on player level.

Is this you or CG talking? In other words, are we to take you repeating that message to mean that CG stands by that being an appropriate level of awareness spread for such a change? And that they don't think any refunds are in order?

Again, would be really nice if I knew when you represented yourself and when you are relaying information from CG. Maybe they should hire a Community Manager so you can be a moderator.

Its me, if I get a communication from CG, I would preface my post with "CG has told me that..." but I try to avoid making those posts so you'll barely see any of that in my history

I did forward the community request to get this addressed today, so we'll see
  • CrispyFett
    991 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    CG gonna say anything about this or just let the dumpster keep burning? Been over 24hrs now and they were quick to address the Wampa issue. I’d love to know whether you’re **** or just incompetent…

New Offers in Shipments
    We are updating the slots in some areas of the Shipments screen to include additional offers based on player level.

Is this you or CG talking? In other words, are we to take you repeating that message to mean that CG stands by that being an appropriate level of awareness spread for such a change? And that they don't think any refunds are in order?

Again, would be really nice if I knew when you represented yourself and when you are relaying information from CG. Maybe they should hire a Community Manager so you can be a moderator.

Its me, if I get a communication from CG, I would preface my post with "CG has told me that..." but I try to avoid making those posts so you'll barely see any of that in my history

Thank you, that is appreciated

• Options

New Offers in Shipments

So after the snarky post you sent my way yesterday, you actually thought it was worth a follow-up response after all? Thank you for forwarding on, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    still no word....
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how to contact EA Help besides through the in-game Help menu? Every time I have tried that, it has corrupted my app and I have to re-install it.
  • Tom1991
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to contact EA Help besides through the in-game Help menu? Every time I have tried that, it has corrupted my app and I have to re-install it.

https://help.ea.com/en/

Just sign in/sign up and you can give you info manually. They’ll need allycode for the report and will probs ask for player Id over email so give that too. Don’t select “bug” because it’ll refer you to the bug reporting site. I selected technical support and missing content. Then once it’s raised they’ll email you and you can just email back.
  • cboath7
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »

New Offers in Shipments

Reality:
    I have been playing for years and am over 8m GP with 6 GLs.
    So why are you offering 32 Nightsister Spirit as the first option.
    Then you offer BB Echo which again I have.
    And so it goes on.

Now if you want to be helpful. Offer shards of things I don't have at 7⭐️.

And for the love of all things ..... put them after the credit stuff.

It makes you either appear incompetent or shady which was probably not the intention but is definitely the impression. Especially after hiding it in the middle of a small content update.

"based on player level" means this isn't working as advertised so go ahead and check incompetent.

not every level 85 player is the same they cant tailor the shards to every player based on there roster lol

They absolutely can, they don't want to. You'll level those toons to easily (in their opinion). But they can, and it wouldn't be hard.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    Options
    I can't belive this happened! I sent a report to help, but we all need to have filed a ticket. I am going to do so directly after posting this. Why they arranged items in the store like this after how many years of it being the same is just a terrible move & I want my crystals back. I have been working too hard in the game to just give them over like this for a toon that I have had for four freaking years. **** @DevelopmentCrew1xakavptlilx.jpg
    ?
  • Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    still no word....

I was told that there will be a reply today, so lets wait
  • Options
    qc7wvkind95w.gif