GC 7 March: Rebel ship feat bugged?

Prev1
jfjcovb6hxo8.jpeg
I used this fleet for the Galactic Challenge today, and when I won the battle I assumed I’d get all feats completed as I know I’d got more than 15 crits.

But no. The 3 Rebel ships feat was not awarded.

And before anyone asks, yes I did call all 3 Rebel ships in as reinforcement, not that this should be necessary as it has never been required to do that before.

Replies

• Stayontarget2016
    197 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Its seems bugged. To get the feat i had to use a whole rebel fleet
  • Options
    Start with 3 rebel ships and call DS as reinforcement. It's not what it states, but you know... CG and wording...
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    It seems you need to use home one.
    I started with HT, **** and rebel-Y-Wing. First reinforcement Biggs, second Wedge, third Slave One.
    Then I got the rebel feat.

Edit: Seems like the initial letters of Millenium Falcon are bad language :s
  • Options
    I had to do it with a rebel fleet too, maybe it just needed them in the starting line-up?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    I had to do it with a rebel fleet too, maybe it just needed them in the starting line-up?

At least you only need two rebel ships in starting line-up, because Home One counts as well. Can use HT from the beginning
  • Options
    Yeah, I’ve since completed with Home One, HT, Biggs and Millenium Falcon, calling in Cassian.

Sad that there’s yet another in game bug though.
  • Options
    CG is gonna CG, what else is new.
  • Dianora
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like you start four Rebels. Did Tier X with Mal fleet + 3 Rebels in RI, called them all out and they survived and no credit.

Did Tier IV with Home One and three Rebels starting, not all survived. Got credit.

Did Tier X with Mal + 4 Rebels in RI, no credit.

Did Tier V with Mal + 3 Rebels starting, no credit.

Did Tier V with Home One and two Rebels starting, no credit.
  • gymghi
    27 posts Member
    Options
    i tried various combos of rebels with non rebels, in starting line up, reinforcements, in the end it had to be Home One and all rebels :(
  • Options
    Home one, Hounds tooth + the rest rebels worked for me.
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »
    Seems like the initial letters of Millenium Falcon are bad language :s

Weird. I've never had problems to type HMF, RMF or LMF (the 3 Millenium Falcons in the game).
  • Dianora
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I’ve since completed with Home One, HT, Biggs and Millenium Falcon, calling in Cassian.

Are you sure? I just did a run with Home One, Phantom II, Ghost, and Sun Fac starting and called in Biggs and all three of my Rebels survived and I didn't get credit.

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »
    Seems like the initial letters of Millenium Falcon are bad language :s

Weird. I've never had problems to type HMF, RMF or LMF (the 3 Millenium Falcons in the game).

I used only two letters assuming you all know that I am referring to Han's ship.
  • Sazerac
    93 posts Member
    Options
    I blâme the new conquest starting later today
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Someone reported this bug. We all should say "me too" there, to get the team's attention:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Galactic-Challenge-Rebel-Feat-broken/td-p/11339978
  • Options
    Dianora wrote: »

Are you sure? I just did a run with Home One, Phantom II, Ghost, and Sun Fac starting and called in Biggs and all three of my Rebels survived and I didn't get credit.

h0l0sfmxoawj.jpeg

This is what I used, and I now have red crate, so yes I’m sure.
  • Options
    Worked, I think it should be 5 not 3lprdr2754qmq.png
  • Dianora
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Dianora wrote: »

h0l0sfmxoawj.jpeg

Thank you, figured it out!

You need 5 Rebel ships. Just got it with Mal, HB, VD, and Ghost starting with four Rebels in RI. Never called one of them.
  • CaesarAM
    251 posts Member
    Options
    On the bright side, tie bomber’s burning is supposed to be unable to be resisted or dispelled for Rebel ships. Neither is true here. So makes the Rebel fleet way easier to use.
  • loveremoval
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Beat it fielding three rebels with Executor. No credit.

Crashed twice with different Malevolence squads

Beat it with Malevolence + droids + fielding five rebels ships. Got credit
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, not only is the spelling wrong. The game hangs and freezes .... Wonderful ...

Did CG just break their own game ? Marvelous.
    Won't get my hopes up that the next round of GAC will continue as there is a patch for the new upcoming Conquest ?
  • Options
    yep it's 5 rebel ships, not 3....another wording bug my CG, WAI
  • Options
    Yeah definitely bugged. Explicitly says 3 rebel ships. No if, buts or maybes. I’ve seen some have had success with having Home One and such, but by literal definition it doesn’t work when the conditions are met therefor it is definitely bugged.

I’ll try like some already have outlined. But yeah they need to fix it. By fix I mean actually fix it, not “oh we intended it to work differently, players should know 3 in our language is 4 with a capital ship and other hidden requirements so it’s the players fault”.
  • Options
    Looks like the "Use 3 Rebels" feat is bugged in that it actually requires you to "Use 5 Rebels" to get awarded the feat.
    Also NOTE: For those people without a good Rebel Home1 or full Rebel fleet who are thinking of using Malevolence cap ship 2 Seps, and 5 Rebels this GC is *also bugged again* in that using Mal+Rebels seems to freeze the game entirely, have had several players confirm the same as happened to me when trying it! (All were Android)
  • Options
    Sazerac wrote: »
    I blâme the new conquest starting later today

If they can't even get a "use 3 Rebels" feat in a GC that isn't new correct, imagine the issues Conquest is gonna have...!!
  • Options
    Doing it with 6* mal, is tought, hyena, y wing 5*, bigs at g8, falcon 5* ghost, casian all at low gear, got to the finish line aaaaaand freeze with crash, on android mobile btw. 6kw0i7m9kuc2.png
  • Options
    yep it's 5 rebel ships, not 3....another wording bug my CG, WAI

Also had the issue where the game froze just before I beat it the first time, so had to do it again.
  • Options
    Having exactly the same issues - won with Finalizer with three rebels, didn't get credit. Trying with malevolence and 5 rebels, freezes! iPhone
  • Gavsta
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Yip... can't complete it without it crashing snd stalling.