After Sid, Savage, and Han, who is next in Arena unlocks?

I was thinking Ventress as I have her at level 62 at 5 stars. Do you think she is worth it?

Or is someone else better?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Srsly just frikkin pick one.
  • Options
    I have ventress at 7*, she's a hidden gem.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Srsly just frikkin pick one.

I'm asking for opinions. If you don't have something to offer then jog off.
  • Options
    I have ventress at 7*, she's a hidden gem.

Do you use her? How does she work in Arena?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    You have Han, get Ackbar. I repeat. Ackbar.
    {RotE}
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    AA is a nice character for rebel teams. If ur not interested in that u could go with the droids. Overall Ventress is the most versatile character tho
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

Isn't ackbar only useful in GW? And I'm pretty sure in arena you need leia for him to be viable.

And for you OP, asajj is a beast. Always a problem when I fight her in arena.
  • Options
    Ackbar is lame, never been more than an inconvenience for me to kill him last. He contributes nothing to an arena team, not sure about other game modes though.

Definitely finish starring Asajj. Even outside of a NS team she is still fairly decent.

After her I would get IG 88, HK 47 and Greedo.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Zachman523 wrote: »

Isn't ackbar only useful in GW? And I'm pretty sure in arena you need leia for him to be viable.

What was your problem facing her and what is her ideal team set up. I'm sure I don't have all the greats that she can pair up well with, but could give me an idea on who to work towards.

Everyone say Asajj but what are some ways she can not get wrecked so early?

FYI I only have Royal Guard at 4 almost 5. Who else?
  • Options

What was your problem facing her and what is her ideal team set up. I'm sure I don't have all the greats that she can pair up well with, but could give me an idea on who to work towards.

Dude you essentially need a tank to protect her and that's why Han is so OP with her because he manipulates the turn meter and solves her speed problem. If the opponent happens to leave her alone, she wrecks their team. I focused on other toons and her aoe destroyed my team and then she used it again. You just have to be careful when you use her on defense because she tends to use her heal at bad times.

• Options

Dude you essentially need a tank to protect her and that's why Han is so OP with her because he manipulates the turn meter and solves her speed problem. If the opponent happens to leave her alone, she wrecks their team. I focused on other toons and her aoe destroyed my team and then she used it again. You just have to be careful when you use her on defense because she tends to use her heal at bad times.

So that's Han as leader I assume?

What team are you referring to? That does make a lot of sense though. I like it!