Grand Master Satele

Who thinks Grand Master Satele will come to the game as the next conquest character after Malgus?

Replies

• Binary
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Who thinks Grand Master Satele will come to the game as the next conquest character after Malgus?

I feel it is so expected now, that they may not bother :D:'(
    However, if they do go about doing the counter part, then she is a very very strong bet. I'd expect to see alot of JKR and Bastilla Shan feats given she is their baby.

it would be nice for them to continue with SWTOR & KOTOR based content given the fanbase love that era.
    it coould also open the door for Viciate/tenebrae, thexan, Arcann etc for the Eternal Empire.

But i feel the power of those character would need a legendary event/GL farm
  • ThunderWack1
    37 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Binary wrote: »

However, if they do go about doing the counter part, then she is a very very strong bet. I'd expect to see alot of JKR and Bastilla Shan feats given she is their baby.

it would be nice for them to continue with SWTOR & KOTOR based content given the fanbase love that era.
    it coould also open the door for Viciate/tenebrae, thexan, Arcann etc for the Eternal Empire.

I agree! I was going to say Valkorian/Tenebrae/Vitiate is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, I would love for him to come to the game, but as you said, he would most likely be a GL.

I love SWTOR!

I also see them potentially bringing Darth Krayt to the game since we already have Talon….but before any of that, I hope Darth Bane comes to the holotables!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I really want Vitiate as a marquee with like three abilities, so at first glance he’s trolling the fan base, but then all three of those abilities are basically “win game.”
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    I really want Vitiate as a marquee with like three abilities, so at first glance he’s trolling the fan base, but then all three of those abilities are basically “win game.”

I mean, he lost. So... lose game?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

I agree! I was going to say Valkorian/Tenebrae/Vitiate is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, I would love for him to come to the game, but as you said, he would most likely be a GL.

I love SWTOR!

I also see them potentially bringing Darth Krayt to the game since we already have Talon….but before any of that, I hope Darth Bane comes to the holotables!

Always wanted to see Krayt in the game, and his Jedi version, A'Shared

Cool jedi, plus he's tusken so bonus points for being a vehicle to push that faction up a few grades
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I love SWTOR!

Cool jedi, plus he's tusken so bonus points for being a vehicle to push that faction up a few grades

Tuskens don't have vehicles, they ride banthas
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I love SWTOR!

Tuskens ride Banthas

Boba rides a Bantha

Thereforce, Boba is a tusken

He needs a Tusken tag
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

I love SWTOR!

Tuskens ride Banthas

Boba rides a Bantha

Thereforce, Boba is a tusken

He needs a Tusken tag

Obviously, but you know, balance.
  • Options
    I'd expect to see alot of JKR and Bastilla Shan feats given she is their baby.

No she isn't, she's MANY generations & a few centuries removed.
  • Options
    And SPEEDERBIKES
  • Binary
    50 posts Member
    Options
    I'd expect to see alot of JKR and Bastilla Shan feats given she is their baby.

No she isn't, she's MANY generations & a few centuries removed.

Ok yea great great grand baby
  • Binary
    50 posts Member
    Options

I love SWTOR!

Additionally, given the fact that the Eternal Empire attacked both the sith and Jedi order, it would be a fantastic opportunity to make some of the characters Neutral. I feel that they have missed the mark wiht some characters recently, and some of them should have been made neutral. best example is starkiller, he should be considered both given the fact he has a split in his story arc

Another character that could've been neutral is Wampa, given it is a beast and doesn't descriminate who it wants to eat.

Bo-Katan both attacked and fought along side the galactic republic, and given she is a protagonist, could be neutral.

Some bounty hunters like dad bod boba, fennic, embo had many missions where they defended farmers or worked for those considered lightside.

armourer, Tuskens?

Just my thoughts. They've had the tags in there for a while, just seems like a missed opportunity
  • Options

I love SWTOR!

Additionally, given the fact that the Eternal Empire attacked both the sith and Jedi order, it would be a fantastic opportunity to make some of the characters Neutral. I feel that they have missed the mark wiht some characters recently, and some of them should have been made neutral. best example is starkiller, he should be considered both given the fact he has a split in his story arc

Another character that could've been neutral is Wampa, given it is a beast and doesn't descriminate who it wants to eat.

Bo-Katan both attacked and fought along side the galactic republic, and given she is a protagonist, could be neutral.

Some bounty hunters like dad bod boba, fennic, embo had many missions where they defended farmers or worked for those considered lightside.

armourer, Tuskens?

Just my thoughts. They've had the tags in there for a while, just seems like a missed opportunity
    L

I agree 100%! That bounty Hunter episode is one of my favorites. Speaking of which, the antagonist of that episode is Hondo! Hondo would be a perfect character to have neutral! He leans Dark Side in Clone Wars, but in rebels he leans more light side. I actually like his character arc in rebels more than I did in clone wars!
  • Options
    As you stated, they have the neutral tag in the game, I wish they would utilize it!