How to tell when I started playing

Prev1
BamWrath
242 posts Member
edited February 2019
Is there a way to get my start date playing this game? I have the date I joined SWGOH but that was a while after I started playing.

Replies

• Options
    Are you in a shard chat? People in your shard entered the arena at the same time as you, which happens when you reach a specific player level, like 25 or 30. If you reach out to some of the people in your arena and see when they started it could give you a good idea.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, there will be an achievement in Play or Game Center, depending on which platform you started on. Do not remember what either is called though.
  • Options
    found it, thanks!
  • Options
    Are you in a shard chat? People in your shard entered the arena at the same time as you, which happens when you reach a specific player level, like 25 or 30. If you reach out to some of the people in your arena and see when they started it could give you a good idea.

Not, not much into chats. My start date per google play games was 11/9/16
  • Options
    Pretty sure swgoh.gg shows your join date.. or is that the site join date.. questioning myself now
  • Options
    Voidberg wrote: »
    Pretty sure swgoh.gg shows your join date.. or is that the site join date.. questioning myself now

It is the date you joined their site, not the date you started playing.
  • Options
    Cool question, and good tip about checking Google Play achievements! Turns out I'm 11/25/15. Too bad I never played consistently until Jan '17
  • Options
    Where do I find the shard chats?
  • Options
    Unless you deleted your data. Your earliest achievement in Google play is correct
  • Options
    On iOS go to the App Store, then to your profile, then to purchase or download. It will tell you when you downloaded the game.
  • Options
    I hope they haven’t been waiting 3 years for that tip.
  • Options
    When did you start getting frustrated? That is when you started.
  • Options
    Fieldgulls wrote: »

You're just mad about the recent cantina farms.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Fieldgulls wrote: »

You're just mad about the recent cantina farms.

I wish that was case…actually don’t mind the catina farms. Conquest is what we can do without…at least in its current form.
  • Options
    Ask VISA for old statements.
  • Options
    BamWrath wrote: »
    Is there a way to get my start date playing this game? I have the date I joined SWGOH but that was a while after I started playing.

Easiest place to find is in objectives in bottom right corner is a button ‘Game Center achievements’. The light side path is one you would have gotten the first day of playing.
  • Options
    It’s “The Force is Strong in You. Complete the first training mission”.
  • Options
    Game launched 24th November 2015

6n4h899w3lpl.jpeg

• Options
    Looks like I started in October of 2017. So five years is coming up for me later this year.
  • Options
    Looks like iOS has an extra accomplishment?

u0q97j4lh317.jpeg
  • Options
    April 15, 2017.
  • Options
    Does anyone know why I don’t have the first training mission as a Game Center achievement? Idly curious - did the mission come in after I started (c 30 Nov 2015)?189pg0xt8n9d.png
  • Options
    7kfhjhm7m6w1.jpeg
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Does anyone know why I don’t have the first training mission as a Game Center achievement? Idly curious - did the mission come in after I started (c 30 Nov 2015)?189pg0xt8n9d.png

Well, I'm wondering the same thing. It's not that big of a deal to me, but I thought it was odd too. As far as it being released later, I doubt it, because I started playing Dec 26th, 2020.

I'm now wondering if it was some part of the tutorial that could be skipped and bypassed.
  • Options
    I couldn't find an achievement that dated back to when I started. They are all from 2020.

Another way you could 'roughly' work it out, is can you remember your first Marquee event?

For me JTR was in its first full swing and after a couple of weeks of playing First Order Executioner came out.

So that means I started somewhere between December 15, 2017 and January 11, 2018. I'm guessing somewhere in the middle of that.