Kit Reveal: Ben Solo

Replies

  • Will there still be Darth Malgus shards this next conquest? I only need 29 more to unlock him.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    In the force dyad unique, does the Rey that can't be defeated include all versions of Rey, just GL Rey, or just the Rey in the lead slot mentioned earlier in the paragraph?

    I would think just GL Rey (because that is her whole name in game), except that in the following omicron paragraph, it is spelled out as specifically GL Rey there, casting doubt on the meaning in the previous paragraph.

    Any Rey in the lead slot. Dev Insight post has it written more clearly:
    "While Ben Solo is alive, any version of Rey in the Leader spot can't be defeated. Ben Solo can't be defeated while Rey is above 50% health"

    Ok, so that would also mean the Ben Solo can't be defeated part is related to any Rey in the leader slot too. These kit descriptions. Sometimes clauses after a full stop are completely separate, sometimes they are interdependent. Sometimes an exact name means just that character, sometimes other versions of that character under certain conditions mentioned 2 sentences ago.
  • Yes!! So excited. will def buy conquest pass for the 1st time for this. but agree on animations, pretty meh. come on! his fight with the knights at the end was awesome. they should have added that move where he has the Saber held vertically behind him and then swings it back around
  • "While in Grand Arenas, if Galactic Legend Rey is in the allied Leader slot: If the enemy in the Leader slot begins their turn with Ben Solo defeated and Ben still has an active ally, he revives with 51% Health and all allies gain Instant Defeat Immunity for the rest of the encounter, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented."

    This is SO broken. You either kill Ben and then GL Rey fast before your leader takes a turn or you have to start all over with them.
  • Ultra
    10020 posts Moderator
    Granolo wrote: »
    "While in Grand Arenas, if Galactic Legend Rey is in the allied Leader slot: If the enemy in the Leader slot begins their turn with Ben Solo defeated and Ben still has an active ally, he revives with 51% Health and all allies gain Instant Defeat Immunity for the rest of the encounter, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented."

    This is SO broken. You either kill Ben and then GL Rey fast before your leader takes a turn or you have to start all over with them.

    You need to kill ben with an ability or unit that prevents revives like SLKR
  • As if Rey wasn’t already busted beyond belief… so when are JML and SEE’s conquest lifter units coming out
  • I am excited about this new unit. I do wish they would've done some of his fighting moves from his fight with the Knights of Ren but otherwise I'm looking forward to this character.
  • Ultra
    10020 posts Moderator
    As if Rey wasn’t already busted beyond belief… so when are JML and SEE’s conquest lifter units coming out

    Eventually, the fun part is guessing who they will be
  • Ultra
    10020 posts Moderator
    ndwilson wrote: »
    I am excited about this new unit. I do wish they would've done some of his fighting moves from his fight with the Knights of Ren but otherwise I'm looking forward to this character.

    He does the shrug in his special 2

    and i believe all his animation are from his fight
  • Ultra wrote: »
    As if Rey wasn’t already busted beyond belief… so when are JML and SEE’s conquest lifter units coming out

    Eventually, the fun part is guessing who they will be

    Snoke, Ghost Yoda, General Pryde. Game over, back on topic. One thing i don’t like: the grayness of his top.
  • He looks bonkers good. I hope this was well tested!

    So I guess Conquest is going to become 'Liftersquest' . Lifting SEE will be very interesting.
  • Ultra
    10020 posts Moderator
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    As if Rey wasn’t already busted beyond belief… so when are JML and SEE’s conquest lifter units coming out

    Eventually, the fun part is guessing who they will be

    Snoke, Ghost Yoda, General Pryde. Game over, back on topic. One thing i don’t like: the grayness of his top.

  • LordDirt
    3537 posts Member
    edited August 3
    Get this sequel garbage out of here.

    r7ll6a54mcua.gif
    Forget the gear crunch, why can't we sim the Sith raid yet?
  • YES!!! I'm so excited.
  • Omicrons??? Ugh….that’s lame.
  • t3or052cg19s.jpg
    Looks like joke
  • Looooki
    1030 posts Member
    edited August 3
    The animations are so bad ...



    And where is that royal guard ? Is he the lifter for SEE ??
  • When revived by force Dyad, he cant be defeated afterwards ?
  • When revived by force Dyad, he cant be defeated afterwards ?

    Only can't be defeated by instant defeat effects. Like Nihilus annihilate, Mando disintegrate. It's not like those were teams in use against Rey teams, and CAT only has one instant defeat per encounter, so I don't really know what that is aimed at.
  • Yeah.... I don't know. If Datacrons with Health Steal are still around by the time we unlock him, this will be one of the most frustrating chars in the game. Because you can't kill Rey as long as Ben Swolo is alive, but you can't kill Ben Swolo as long as Rey ist above 50% Health. So with Health Steal Datacrons...... yeah......

    Please CG no more Health Steal Datacrons

  • Only can't be defeated by instant defeat effects. Like Nihilus annihilate, Mando disintegrate. It's not like those were teams in use against Rey teams, and CAT only has one instant defeat per encounter, so I don't really know what that is aimed at.

    How does SEE's link/instakill work with this. Does this prevent it also?
  • Get this sequel garbage out of here.

    zbmvl3c3hvge.gif

    Why a fourth Kylo instead of Chars that haven't been implemented? How about Pong Crell, Darth Caedus or KotoR 2 Characters? Oo
  • hrn72hpadkra.jpeg

    So youre telling me SEE just became even worse? Is this a joke ? It’s literally nullifying his ultimate mechanic, no? Feel like that’s a tad too much not gonna lie…
  • ShawDou
    286 posts Member

    Only can't be defeated by instant defeat effects. Like Nihilus annihilate, Mando disintegrate. It's not like those were teams in use against Rey teams, and CAT only has one instant defeat per encounter, so I don't really know what that is aimed at.

    How does SEE's link/instakill work with this. Does this prevent it also?

    It will, but if you kill him first with that link and instant defeat he will not come back as it prevents revives. That part of kit does not really make sense at all. Maybe only if it is meant making that team super hard to clean up?
  • It could be worse. Like Starkiller Base Rey, which is just Scavenger Rey with a Lightsaber instead of her quarterstaff.
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    It could be worse. Like Starkiller Base Rey, which is just Scavenger Rey with a Lightsaber instead of her quarterstaff.

    Don't give them ideas
  • Zombefyer
    390 posts Member
    edited August 3
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    It could be worse. Like Starkiller Base Rey, which is just Scavenger Rey with a Lightsaber instead of her quarterstaff.

    Don't give them ideas

    I never said "Hey Gord Gekko; here's another idea to make money"
  • Ultra wrote: »
    ndwilson wrote: »
    I am excited about this new unit. I do wish they would've done some of his fighting moves from his fight with the Knights of Ren but otherwise I'm looking forward to this character.

    He does the shrug in his special 2

    and i believe all his animation are from his fight

    After rewatching the fight scene I stand corrected. I thought the first special was a rehash of robot legs Maul Seething Rage special but Ben uses Force push twice during that fight scene.
Sign In or Register to comment.