Proving Grounds

Any chance we can get the proving grounds added to these event calendars?

Replies

• Options
    And maybe the GCs too!?
  • Options
    And maybe the GCs too!?

i mean they use to be on there before.
  • Options
    f7sxzqtfhnid.jpg
  • Options
    When do those come up? After completing normal conquest?
  • Lumiya
    1495 posts Member
    Options

When you have at least 4M GP. But you need minimum R3 squads to be able to attempt it. And those fights are anything but easy. R5 is better and some even needed their GL.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

The event also runs just once a month, more or less on the same date.

https://swgohevents.com/event/proving-grounds
  • ThatAwfulNick
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    And maybe the GCs too!?

Exactly my thought. Also we didn't get a note on who the bonus calendar toon is this month either. Maybe we don't even get one.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    And maybe the GCs too!?

Exactly my thought. Also we didn't get a note on who the bonus calendar toon is this month either. Maybe we don't even get one.

You mean the daily login character? Mon Mothma. It's actually shown above the main body of the calendar. Took me a minute to find too.
  • Options
    Jkane wrote: »
    And maybe the GCs too!?

You mean the daily login character? Mon Mothma. It's actually shown above the main body of the calendar. Took me a minute to find too.

no the bonus character. the one we get on the second calendar in the month.
  • Options
    Has CG said if Maul will be farmable anywhere else besides the proving ground?
  • Zumwan
    358 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    Has CG said if Maul will be farmable anywhere else besides the proving ground?

No, they haven't. I wouldn't keep my hopes up, either, considering CAT can only be farmed in PG.
  • Options
    That’s what I’m worried about. I was hoping they would start moving them over to other places as time goes by so it doesn’t take 3 years to unlock some of these toons.
  • Options
    I would like PG to have a limit of 4 toons. 4*3=12=1 year. When the 5th toon enters PG, the 1st (RC) would become easier to farm. When the 6th comes, CAT would become easier to farm. And so on.
    It will probably never happen, but dreaming is free.
  • Options
    I thought they had done something similar to that with the razor crest. You can find those shards other places then just proving grounds now. I would hope CAT would follow the same cadence and so on.
  • Options
    Has anyones 3stars for the event disappeared? I beat the ones for razor crest and CAT shards with all of my toons surviving but there’s no stars. Is it a technical issue on my part? Or do I have to beat all 3. If not what’s the point of the sim button being there? Couldn’t they just take out the sim option like Smuggler’s Run? en5t4z9319eb.png
  • PB940
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyones 3stars for the event disappeared? I beat the ones for razor crest and CAT shards with all of my toons surviving but there’s no stars. Is it a technical issue on my part? Or do I have to beat all 3. If not what’s the point of the sim button being there? Couldn’t they just take out the sim option like Smuggler’s Run? en5t4z9319eb.png

Samegkvrlte3kol1.png
    here
  • Ultra
    11532 posts Moderator
    Options
    they probably had to reset the sims as part of the RC bug fix i guess

just 3 star it again and you should be good
  • Options

Was still there on my alt. Was able to sim for CAT.
  • KobeSkywalker
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Was still there on my alt. Was able to sim for CAT.

Today was the first time I beat it. Must be a bug
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Guess I gotta wait till the next one cause I’m not spending 2200 crystals 😂
  • Options
    PB940 wrote: »

Samegkvrlte3kol1.png
    here

Since it’s not just me, must be a bug. I’m hoping to be able to sim this next time
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Nope. You can sim it yes, but it still shows as no stars.
    Not really a major issue, just another visual bug.

dzpeivqaa0ag.jpg

(Update: My bad, mis-read what you said)
  • Ultra
    11532 posts Moderator
    Options

Nope. You can sim it yes, but it still shows as no stars.
    Not really a major issue, just another visual bug.

oh thats not too bad
  • Options
    I could still sim CAT even though the stars had disappeared