Go for LV or Jabba?

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited August 2022
So I’ve got the other 5 GL’s, Maul and currently taking Canderous Ordo to relic 5 while I gear up Starkiller too.
(First side question what is best Starkiller team?)
But now I’m trying to decide whether to go for LV or Jabba as my 6th GL, both sets of requirements seem a bit undesirable but got to farm the GL’s for gac, so needs must. What are peoples thoughts? Is it best to wait until kit reveal and final requirements for Jabba or is LV that bad I should just go for Jabba? Heard a lot of negative comments about LV performance.
(Second side question; best line up for LV team bearing in mind I want to be able to field team for SEE too, and am I right thinking LV is best for attack not defence in gac?)
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    wait and see but so far it seems like jabba is better since he is also good in TB
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    wait and see but so far it seems like jabba is better since he is also good in TB
    I guess waiting to see kit reveal and final requirements is good idea.
    Is LV that bad since you instantly thought Jabba? 😂
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

LV is great, and Jabba will be too I am guessing

i think caring about TB is important too
  • LordDirt
    5017 posts Member
    Options
    (First side question what is best Starkiller team?)

EP, MJ, SK, Visas, are the staple 4.

Jedi in the group is kind of whatever you have left:
    Juhani is a good fifth in TW
    OB is all round used for a fifth
    Mace is ok for fifth
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    (Second side question; best line up for LV team bearing in mind I want to be able to field team for SEE too, and am I right thinking LV is best for attack not defence in gac?)

LV, Maul, RG are the pretty standard three. Other two are usually Empire. I use Stormtrooper & Shoretrooper.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Badger_Diaz
    230 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hoard your resources and then go all in when you know more

[CM - Edited for inappropriate language]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • Options

But do you think a bump to the DS TB is what is needed right now? I hope Jabba is awesome, and i'm sure he will be great, but I'm not sure if "caring about (darkside) TB is important too" would be my only consideration.

Can you expound on that?
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »

But do you think a bump to the DS TB is what is needed right now? I hope Jabba is awesome, and i'm sure he will be great, but I'm not sure if "caring about (darkside) TB is important too" would be my only consideration.

Can you expound on that?

Ultra teased a new TB a week or two ago.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Can you expound on that?

Is he/she teasing that jabba or the hutt cartel will be needed (requirements for special missions, for example) in that new TB?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Can you expound on that?

Is he/she teasing that jabba or the hutt cartel will be needed (requirements for special missions, for example) in that new TB?

That would follow the trend. Don’t think it will be Jabba, but the hutt cartel as a whole. Wouldn’t be surprised if they threw an IQ node in there as well. LS would be AdRad and Shorty I bet.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Can you expound on that?

That would follow the trend. Don’t think it will be Jabba, but the hutt cartel as a whole. Wouldn’t be surprised if they threw an IQ node in there as well. LS would be AdRad and Shorty I bet.

It’s not a mystery, they said Jabba will be needed in the July State of the Galaxy
    8etpvmzs13w1.jpeg
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257640/state-of-the-galaxy-july-2022#latest
  • Options
    I normally would advise to go for the newest GL if possible (in this case Jabba).

However, datacron changed everything. And here as well. DC Set 4 has specific boost to LV, which is OP enough for you to consider going for LV first.

Of course that is assuming you are able to unlock LV within the next few weeks to be able to enjoy DC set4

• Options
    General argument I’ve seen is to go for the Profanity first rather than another GL. Possible you have that covered already since you already have JML and there’s some overlap.
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    the Profanity

lol
  • Options
    the Profanity

Oh, the profanity!

• TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif