Why Is SEE so Weak?

He in my opinion is the worst gl with mismatched teammates that dont make sense. I just want to know why he got nerfed so hard?

Replies

• Options
    He in my opinion is the worst gl with mismatched teammates that dont make sense. I just want to know why he got nerfed so hard?

Teammates don’t matter when you take care of entire teams by yourself.
  • Options
    SEE + WAT + The Armorer = pain
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options
    I just want to know why he got nerfed so hard?

Did he?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Yes thats my point his best team are not with sith and as far as him taking out whole teams every gl can do that. JMK is the most op gl once you get CAT but at least they are both jedi.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I just want to know why he got nerfed so hard?

Did he?

Ya when he first came out this is a long time ago lol
  • Options

Yes thats my point his best team are not with sith and as far as him taking out whole teams every gl can do that. JMK is the most op gl once you get CAT but at least they are both jedi.

CAT is not a jedi...
  • Wed_Santa
    983 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    SEE can reliably beat JML, Rey and other SEE teams without any datacrons. He’s economical to farm (with a decent return on the characters you need to farm to get him). He can solo an awful lot of teams (nearly all non GL with a low geared low started WAT). He’s solid in DSTB; a conquest staple and a great attacking option in GAC and TW. What’s not to love?
    Sure he’s a waste of time on defence but then so is Kylo, Luke etc.
    Perhaps, and with respect, OP, you’ve just picked the wrong tactics to let him shine?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    CAT is not a jedi...

Galactic Republic force user. Happy?
  • Options

CAT is not a jedi.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    SEE can reliably beat JML, Rey and other SEE teams without any datacrons. He’s economical to farm (with a decent return on the characters you need to farm to get him). He can solo an awful lot of teams (nearly all non GL with a low geared low started WAT). He’s solid in DSTB; a conquest staple and a great attacking option in GAC and TW. What’s not to love?
    Sure he’s a waste of time on defence but then so is Kylo, Luke etc.
    Perhaps, and with respect, OP, you’ve just picked the wrong tactics to let him shine?

Don't get me wrong I love him, he is super fun to use, and he can beat most regular teams. Stacked against other gls he just doesnt feel like he matters as much to me, plus all gls can beat most regular teams without much support. Idk maybe I'm expecting too much but I feel like he should have better viability with the rest of the sith leftovers you have after you get him.
  • Options

CAT is not a Jedi though
  • Options
    smhsooobhra9.jpg
  • Options
    Wait until you unlock Jabba and be disappointed that he could be more PVE related
  • Options
    You just need to accept that he isn't meant to function like the other gls are. He's a solo or near solo offense tool. Who were his allies in the lore? Kind of no one. I appreciate that having a GL who doesn't require a whole team to be successful means that I have 3 or 4 other characters to fill other squads in my roster. You can absolutely run sith with him and they'll all benefit from his kit, but he doesn't really need them. Occasionally I'll run a couple of my lower gear sith with him to take a few hits from stronger teams while he's getting started and that works fine. That makes sense from a lore standpoint too. Palpatine uses others to his own ends then they can die when he doesn't need them anymore.
  • Options
    I'm sick of this whole "why is xxx GL so bad" and "SEE sucks on defense" discussion. If you use your GL the wrong way, all of them will suck. In GAC it is always a case-by-case decision. Sometimes I use SEE on offense, sometimes I leave him on defense with Malak and other sith. It depends on what your opponent like to set on their defense and what counters they are comfy (and not comfy) with using against your defense. So, on paper SEE sucks on defense yes, but it's always situational. I have won many GACs because I deliberately put SEE on defense (and that already before the SEE DCs were introduced).
  • Options
    Be patient - conquest lifter unit incoming.
  • Options
    Actually no need for lifter unit.
    He is one of the strongest GL when performing his Ultimate.

I guess everyone thinking SEE is weak or useless just dont know how to use him.
  • Options
    Scottgreen wrote: »

CAT is not a jedi.

yes
  • Options

It’s fine, you just need a boatload of health and Wat. The mismatch of the rest of his team is irrelevant—in fact, he saves your other teams because he only needs one or two allies in GAC.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    In fact: SEE is a true sith. He is living the rule of two!
    LS GLs are totally in NEED of sidekicks to work.
    JML? Ultimate only loads if you have Lots of jedis in your Team.
    SEE with right Datacron can breeze through a JMK Squad.
    Mods, mods and mods. Compared with SEE you really dont need anyone on his squad.
    And that is totally cool!
  • Options
    On a side note tough, CAT is not Jedi...
  • Options
    Kenjiro wrote: »
    On a side note tough, CAT is not Jedi...

Also in the bottom of her heart?
  • Options
    Newbie wrote: »
    I totally agree that SEE is really suck....his leader abilities target sith allies but offering nothing to keep them survive long enough. no matter combination I do, all Sith allies got wiped out before they have chance to take their first move, especially when counter GMK. **** is this desgin for I am All The Sith. The only workable team that I can use to beat Rey, SLKR is SEE+Wat + Armor. nothing else work against JMK, JML, LV...when AI is smart enough to kill Armor before he takes a move. There is 50% chance Armor may survive the initial assault and grands crit immune to SEE, a win for you.

Where are all the loves to Sith...CG are so bias toward LS. there are around 30 Jedi, but only less then 20 sith....We need more SITH who can bring SEE to his GL level or SEE needs a rework.

Im really mad when my first GL is so SUCK.

When SEE can't beat JML, most of the time it's because of the user skill that SUCK.
  • PeachyPeachSWGOH
    799 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Anakin: I think I'm ready!
    The Jedi Council: Nope, kid, we ain't making you no master.
    Anakin: (flips to Dark Side and becomes Lord Vader) Finally...
    SEE: Nope, kid, I am the #WorstGL
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

CAT is not a jedi...

“They shouldn’t be calling me commander”
  • Options
    "The leads are weak? You're weak!"