What would you like to come to SWGOH or change?

Replies

• Options
    He also said this thread was for CG to listen:
    laxkings40 wrote: »
    I personally would like different clone companies and for CG to listen to the community..

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Yeah, I kinda was looking for improvements/new content that could be added, not dogging on CG because we already know how bad they are. This post was meant for sharing ideas plausible or not.

I'm always open to listen to suggestions when folks tell me how bad I am :eyeroll:

? What do you mean by this? CG doesn't listen to the community normally so it's not like I expected any of these to be put into action. This was meant for the players to share ideas, not for CG to tell us no again.

You told people not to slander CG in this thread and then you went ahead and did it yourself.
    we already know how bad they are.

It's not slander if it's true.
  • laxkings40
    164 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Yes i said I WANTED CG to listen to the WANTS of the community. You must know that this is a problem. Especially because CG seems to only listen when we say they're bad. Once again, to repeat myself, I never expected anything said here to be implemented in the game. This was meant for the PLAYERS to talk about what we want, even if there was no chance of it being implemented. This thread is meant for new ideas and changes you wnat to be implemented, and saying CG is bad is a fact, not further slander. Further slander would be coming on here and only talking about why CG is bad. The slander part was more meant for the moderators anyway. (to not further slander the moderators)

Edit: Spelling
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    Yeah, I kinda was looking for improvements/new content that could be added, not dogging on CG because we already know how bad they are. This post was meant for sharing ideas plausible or not.

I'm always open to listen to suggestions when folks tell me how bad I am :eyeroll:

? What do you mean by this? CG doesn't listen to the community normally so it's not like I expected any of these to be put into action. This was meant for the players to share ideas, not for CG to tell us no again.

You told people not to slander CG in this thread and then you went ahead and did it yourself.
    we already know how bad they are.

It's not slander if it's true.

Tell the OP - their word, not mine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    deleted
  • Options
    What got deleted? Also, i said its not slander if its true before
  • Options
    Sure you can.

Someone asks for Jar Jar, CG says no, I agree with them, then I ask for Fleet Loadouts.

They are different requests and it makes perfect sense that I would agree with CG sometimes and with the player suggesting something other times. I'm not a robot defined by opposition to or agreement with CG. I actually have my own opinions about things as I am sure, unless there's been a recent Turning Test defeated, that TVF is a similar thinking human with personal opinions.

it's how life works.
  • Options
    Ah thank you so much for explaining to me how life works. This thread was created for exactly what is stated in the title. I can understand agreeing with CG on some things and not on others, but that's not the point. Neither is it to dog on other peoples ideas. If you don't have anything to add thats beneficial or if you're being rude, please do not comment further on this thread.
  • Options
    You said this:
    You can't agree with CG and then ask them for something anyway.

So it kind of seemed like you did need a little explaining about how life works. TVF said they agree with Cg "sometimes". That's a normal human thing to do, agreeing sometimes and disagreeing other times. If you don't want people to point out your errors, perhaps you shouldn't be wrong on the internet?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    What you are missing is that according to the forums I only ever agree with CG.
  • Options
    K sounds fine TVF just don't put other people's ideas down. Fine, i understand you can disagree and agree with some people but thats not what this thread was meant for. Also, just don't comment anymore please. You got your apology and unless you want to contribute to the topic, you're just being hurtful. I'm sure you've been wrong many times on the internet as well, don't act so high and mighty
  • Options
    You said this:

So it kind of seemed like you did need a little explaining about how life works. TVF said they agree with Cg "sometimes". That's a normal human thing to do, agreeing sometimes and disagreeing other times. If you don't want people to point out your errors, perhaps you shouldn't be wrong on the internet?

Fantastic comment, I wish I could like it more than once😂
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    You said this:

Fantastic comment, I wish I could like it more than once😂

Srsly bro. Aight I'm just gonna close this thread cause no ones adding anything of relevance anymore.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    K sounds fine TVF just don't put other people's ideas down. Fine, i understand you can disagree and agree with some people but thats not what this thread was meant for. Also, just don't comment anymore please. You got your apology and unless you want to contribute to the topic, you're just being hurtful. I'm sure you've been wrong many times on the internet as well, don't act so high and mighty

I think you might be confusing me with someone else. I didn't ask for an apology, I didn't call you wrong on the internet, I didn't act like I'm never wrong.

And I said I want fleet loadouts. But if that's not enough, I'll add another - I want roster wide mod loadouts.
  • Options
    That second part was toward the other dude who kept attacking me, not you TVF
  • Options
    I had hoped to create a good trhead where we could share ideas as a community, and some great ones were contributed. Unfortunately, others came on here only to argue and dog on others comments. Please do not comment anymore unless relevant to original question. Thank you
  • Options
    I had hoped to create a good trhead where we could share ideas as a community, and some great ones were contributed. Unfortunately, others came on here only to argue and dog on others comments. Please do not comment anymore unless relevant to original question. Thank you

Maybe you can make a thread about what things you would like the community to change? No1: the community doesn’t listen!
  • Options
    The community doesn't listen to what? Also please just listen to what I posted. Only post on this thread if it is relevant, make a thread of your own if you want to talk about something else please.
  • Options
    OK, about GAC matchmaking, here are some actually constructive ideas:

I'm sure there were real problems with the previous systems that mostly looked at GP. And I'm sure there are merits to using "skill rating." But maybe in addition to the current skill-rating matching, we could add the following parameters:
    • Cap the GP disparity of a match to some percentage of the lower player's GP. Or maybe put simpler, one player's GP should not be more than, say, 125% than the other player's. (NOT 170%, as in my current matchup.)
    • Cap the disparity between the number of highest gear-level characters. (For example, since g13 is the highest gear-level I have, my opponent should not have more than, say, 30% more g13s than me. My current matchup's disparity of 9 to 47 g13s is not acceptable.)
    • Cap the GL disparity. A player with no GLs shouldn't match against a player with GLs. If both players have GLs, the disparity shouldn't be more than 1 or 2.
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    OK, about GAC matchmaking, here are some actually constructive ideas:

I'm sure there were real problems with the previous systems that mostly looked at GP. And I'm sure there are merits to using "skill rating." But maybe in addition to the current skill-rating matching, we could add the following parameters:
    • Cap the GP disparity of a match to some percentage of the lower player's GP. Or maybe put simpler, one player's GP should not be more than, say, 125% than the other player's. (NOT 170%, as in my current matchup.)
    • Cap the disparity between the number of highest gear-level characters. (For example, since g13 is the highest gear-level I have, my opponent should not have more than, say, 30% more g13s than me. My current matchup's disparity of 9 to 47 g13s is not acceptable.)
    • Cap the GL disparity. A player with no GLs shouldn't match against a player with GLs. If both players have GLs, the disparity shouldn't be more than 1 or 2.

This is a great idea, and would def help with current GAC matchmaking. Thx so much for your input/idea
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    GLs should never be accounted for, nor will they be. Everything CG has done is meant to push you to get more GLs.
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    [*] Cap the GL disparity. A player with no GLs shouldn't match against a player with GLs. If both players have GLs, the disparity shouldn't be more than 1 or 2.
    Although I risk the thundering wrath of the OP, I must interject.

This idea has been suggested multiple times but, quite rightly, the devs will never give this any traction. The game has to incentivise roster growth. There should be no reward or special protection for someone who opts to suppress their roster growth to avoid facing GLs, for example.

Anyway, I’d like to make (not for the first time) a request for:

- fleet loadouts
    - Roster wide mod snapshots (that I don’t have to pay for via HotUtils)
    - individual mission tracking for officers in TB
    - For forum software to filter all fan-kit threads so I never have to look at them
  • laxkings40
    164 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    ? Whadda you mean thundering wrath, lol. I'll only get mad if you bring down another player's idea. You brought up a valid point that would have to be considered when changing GL matchmaking. It's a good idea.

Edit: Spelling (Being instead of bring)
  • Options
    Me: What I'd like to see implemented? Feat Counter.
    CG: Nopeity nope.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Yes - can we please have the feat counter display for the players, and not just internally?

It already exists in the game, why not let us see it? Especially when it has been requested so often, for months on end.
  • Options
    Intrapido wrote: »
    Cg will never listen, that topic pops from time to time but they never listen to dont give a rats **** about what the playerbase at large wants. They care about what their echo chamber the people who message their ego for a living wants.

Want to see conquest and datacrons removed, fun new content added(tb and raids).
    Want to see better UI for all things because even basic stuff cg messes up like the icons when the game is busy with guild events.
    Want to see communication outside of swgoh events discord(where if you say anything negative meathead tells you to quit) or youtube channels with premeditated questions and a bunch of softball marketing ****.
    Want to see the currently broken and unfair matchmaking systems both in tw and gac change to include things that were discussed alredy countless times.
    Want to see lowered crystal cost for cantina energy or different energy for relic materials if cg intends to release characters to cantina node.
    All in all the issues with the game would require a lot more time to write up because theres so many.

Is there anything you'd like to see added to the game that doesn't have to share space with a list of complaints? I'm pretty sure your post is the opposite of what the op was looking for.

Sure but things need to be fixed before anything new comes, now if we assume that issues are no more and the point is to add feature to a stable well running game than heres a few.

1. Death star raid.
    2. Vehicle mod as it was hinted on many times before.
    3. Extension of gac to have it available for guild mates to play eachother.
    4. More variety to gac and tw since atm we have 3v3+ships or 5v5+ships only so how about skip ships once in a while and add more squads to the table?
    5. More events that are regular similar to assault battle or even extension of the assault battle to more faction or even gl locked assault battles like it is now with jabba only smugglers run for better rewards.
    6. Better management for guild leaders/officers and a better guild search UI. For example longest requested feature is to be able to change the defense after its set, or to be able to follow on an individual level weekly commitment not just daily or lifetime. Same goes for territory battles also, the UI there sure allows tracking a bit more but it could be more.
    7. Addition of extra tiers to daily challanges so its more in line with the current state of the game not what was needed years ago on a daily basis, also the addition of a mod slice based daily challange and a relic one or even two with 1 beeing for relic materials and 1 beeing for relic data mats.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Cg will never listen, that topic pops from time to time but they never listen to dont give a rats **** about what the playerbase at large wants. They care about what their echo chamber the people who message their ego for a living wants.

Want to see conquest and datacrons removed, fun new content added(tb and raids).
    Want to see better UI for all things because even basic stuff cg messes up like the icons when the game is busy with guild events.
    Want to see communication outside of swgoh events discord(where if you say anything negative meathead tells you to quit) or youtube channels with premeditated questions and a bunch of softball marketing ****.
    Want to see the currently broken and unfair matchmaking systems both in tw and gac change to include things that were discussed alredy countless times.
    Want to see lowered crystal cost for cantina energy or different energy for relic materials if cg intends to release characters to cantina node.
    All in all the issues with the game would require a lot more time to write up because theres so many.

Is there anything you'd like to see added to the game that doesn't have to share space with a list of complaints? I'm pretty sure your post is the opposite of what the op was looking for.

Sure but things need to be fixed before anything new comes,

Untrue

If it were true we wouldn't have gotten anything new ever
  • Options
    I would like new phoneix teams.
    Hera Pilot, Kanan not blind, sabine jet pack, Ezra blue saber/stun. Zeb heavy blaster( he had one in the show towards the end).
    Chopper doesn't really have another option but that one droid might work.

212th clones would be nice withCody.
    Gungans would be nice
    Wookies would nice
    BX Commando droid
  • Options
    Fleet loadouts
    Roster wide Mod Snapshot
    Feat counters
    Retreat/retry option in TB battles
  • Options

Sure but things need to be fixed before anything new comes,

Untrue

If it were true we wouldn't have gotten anything new ever

Well yes that was the point of my previous post, that sometimes if they leave problems on the table for too long it doesnt matter what they do new content wise because it gets overruled by all the problems in the game.