WHY you do this? EX GF

Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
edited March 2016
My Mumma hates you and she likes everyone......(Don't hate JB)

My ex split up with her boyfriend cause she said she had feelings for me

am I getting caught in a deadly trap? Ready to be let down?

Should I meet her Monday, should I not ?

You should go and love your self maybe I should.....Holding on to something....I should not be.

Replies

• Options
    Serious Post about my ex. who I have feelings for I feel this is going to ruin me.
  • Options
    She is an ex let it go and move on you won't regret it
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    She is an ex let it go and move on you won't regret it

Yes, stay away from exes. Do your own thing for awhile and find someone new
  • Options
    Be grateful my ex emptied the account I had to open a restaurant and the vacation account as well as the play and emergency accounts. Signed my name to credit offers over 20k and fell of the planet. Not even the IRS can find her since they made me pay her half despite the divorce decree,lol.

Avoid them mate. They will take all, or all that they know exists.
  • Options
    All good advice B)
  • Options
    Sleep with her first. Several times if you can, then let it to
  • Options
    Go for one last hurrah, then tell them it is not working out. It is good to leave with a bang. Remember to wrap it up.

Seriously stay away. You are not together for a reason. I went through a crazy spell of women I knew in high school wanting to date me a decade after graduation. This is after they passed on me asking them out in high school. We did not go out then, why would I go out with you now?!?

Good luck.
    Bye Forums.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Be grateful my ex emptied the account I had to open a restaurant and the vacation account as well as the play and emergency accounts. Signed my name to credit offers over 20k and fell of the planet. Not even the IRS can find her since they made me pay her half despite the divorce decree,lol.

That's a literal ouchie.
  • Options
    Post break-up ***
    That helps you forget your ex
    What did you expect from post break-up ***?
    :+1:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    It's a definite trap! If you are unsure let her go and torment some other guy. Plenty of better fish in the sea.
  • Options
    Sleep with her first. Several times if you can, then let it to

i agree. Grudge F___ and g.o.o.t fast.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

WOW, and I thought my divorce was bad!!!!!!!!! Yikes! I only got a vehicle repossessed and a ton of credit hits which I've now built back up but yours takes the cake.

Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Feelsbadman I did not meet her she Tryna fool me Dese H aint loyal
  • Options
    Pardon :# ?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, I have had a lot of problems with girlfriends.
    Especially the ones my wife finds out about.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Lmfao
  • Options
    I could never touch anyone that has been touched by someone else after I touched them.
    Whatever you did before you met me? That's your business, but the thought of "you" being intimate with someone the way I was with you, makes me my skin crawl. :angry:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Oh bro, stay away, stay far away.
    {RotE}
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I could never touch anyone that has been touched by someone else after I touched them.
    Whatever you did before you met me? That's your business, but the thought of "you" being intimate with someone the way I was with you, makes me my skin crawl. :angry:

Who me ?
  • Options
    :#
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Lol!!!
  • Options

How do you eat at restarants
  • Options

How do you eat at restarants

The waiter has to feed me with their bare hands.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |