Replies

• Options
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    sigsig wrote: »
    I mean, come on

dkm4jjjejuvh.png

pr9em62y6sp2.png

I don't know witch teams beat wich, just a returning player here.
    But I checked his ally code on swgoh.gg
    And there I don't see any protection on the loosing team. Mind you, I don't fully trust swgoh.gg since is 3rd party.
    But this image is fake.

Did you really just say that sig sent a fake image

Go check it for yourself. I did 3 times to be sure.

I don't sai the team can win or kot because I don't know, but the image is fake.

You sure do have a lot of nerve to accuse SigSig of posting a fake picture. Especially when everyone can check for themselves and see it is real. Why are you trying to defend an obvious cheater so hard? Is that your buddy? Are you the same person? Are you also cheating? Is it like a brotherhood or something? If not, do you like knowing that people are cheating left and right against you and your guild? What's your angle here?
  • Options
    Franke wrote: »
    I mean, come on

dkm4jjjejuvh.png

pr9em62y6sp2.png

And there I don't see any protection on the loosing team. Mind you, I don't fully trust swgoh.gg since is 3rd party.
    But this image is fake.

I don't sai the team can win or kot because I don't know, but the image is fake.

Troll

Not actually a troll we took a closer look and the prot is there in dark mode its just really hard to see, look closely at nutes protection and you will see some towards the end, hes blind about the 9 second battle but thats a different issue.
  • Options
    I mean, come on

dkm4jjjejuvh.png

pr9em62y6sp2.png

But this image is fake.

You sure do have a lot of nerve to accuse SigSig of posting a fake picture. Especially when everyone can check for themselves and see it is real. Why are you trying to defend an obvious cheater so hard? Is that your buddy? Are you the same person? Are you also cheating? Is it like a brotherhood or something? If not, do you like knowing that people are cheating left and right against you and your guild? What's your angle here?

I am not defending anyone, I couldn't care less about OP or his account.
    What I care about is facts and proof, not misinformation!!!!!!!

still no misinformation, look at the FO VS BH battle and see it took 9 seconds, that is not possible.
  • Options
    I mean i think hes trolling about the picture being fake, ofcourse its not fake.
    I saw it myself on swgoh.gg like everyone else
  • Options
    Oops you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

There’s no trying to deny it, although the “I was streaming it to my guild” excuse is a first for this game I think
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Oops you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

There’s no trying to deny it, although the “I was streaming it to my guild” excuse is a first for this game I think

But honey, she's just a friend, and to prove it I streamed it for my guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • iMalevolence
    359 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    iobzcqcqbson.png

It's faint, but their is a different shade where protection is missing and protection is there.

/e missed that this was already covered. Whoops. :)
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Franke wrote: »
    I mean, come on

dkm4jjjejuvh.png

pr9em62y6sp2.png

But this image is fake.

Troll

Not actually a troll we took a closer look and the prot is there in dark mode its just really hard to see, look closely at nutes protection and you will see some towards the end, hes blind about the 9 second battle but thats a different issue.

I see the 9 sec. And is crazy as I said before, and yes impossible.
    I checked without dark mode on and is clear what you guys say.
    I am retiring, AND not a troll, never was.

You’re good, the issue is dark mode as shown by your screenshot
  • Options
    I like a lot to see these posts on the forum, it's very entertaining.

Thanks CG for banning these type of users, less cheaters it's Always good, even more When they think the more they spend just make more harder to be banned, and how wrong they are thinking that way.

Breaking ToS have consequences, so enjoy the consequences of what you do
  • Options
    Sidenote: I love your profile avi. The Ani/Padme face swap is one of my favorite SW memes ever, never fails to make me chuckle.
    PumaK wrote: »
    I like a lot to see these posts on the forum, it's very entertaining.

Thanks CG for banning these type of users, less cheaters it's Always good, even more When they think the more they spend just make more harder to be banned, and how wrong they are thinking that way.

Breaking ToS have consequences, so enjoy the consequences of what you do

• Options
    It’s great to see this is becoming a priority at CG. Big thank you to the Dev that has decided enough is enough. Ultra, SigSig, Khal and the Inquisitors are doing Gods work.
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    And taking down a full Sith Empire Malgus squad with tank revive, ONLY with GAS/Ahsoka?
    Kinda smart, since GAS prevents revives.

I am wondering just how accurate SWGOH.GG is. I just remember in the past having to take the information with a grain of salt, but maybe it's gotten better since.

• Options
    A full 501st team, maybe. Shows 59.4% win rate with 2674 battles in last 5v5 season. 100% if swapping out Rex for Ahsoka, but only 2 battles so very small sample size.

NOT just two toons though, no way.

Also, I’ve never seen swgoh.gg to be inaccurate, and I check it for my own history regularly, and use it to scout pretty much every GAC matchup I play.

In terms of counters, yea, because you don’t have all the relative info on mods and ability selection, but it’s still extremely useful.
    Screerider wrote: »
    KDC99X wrote: »
    And taking down a full Sith Empire Malgus squad with tank revive, ONLY with GAS/Ahsoka?
    Kinda smart, since GAS prevents revives.

I am wondering just how accurate SWGOH.GG is. I just remember in the past having to take the information with a grain of salt, but maybe it's gotten better since.

• Options
    Right. Just saying the Tank Revive-cron isn't a factor with GAS.

• Options
    i followed the link above ... 1/10/2023 3v3 round 3: see with wat vs rey, ben, holdo. wat survives with full protection never happened to me.
    fail8jihelpz.jpg

• Options
    There are sooooo many sus battles. And I've only looked at attacks for r1 of the most recent bracket.

Aside from the ones already shown and discussed:
    • That JMK team vs that LV team... in under 2 minutes. Puh-lease
    • That H1 vs that Tarkin... very sus
    • r7 JML vs JMK. Granted, not a fat CAT, but pressing 'X' to doubt
    • SEE+Wat vs GAS where Wat survives with no damage taken. The irony of this one is that Wat isn't even needed. He could have not cheated (maybe not at r3), used the proper solo, and gotten the same banners. Also, spent $2000 but has a r3 SEE :open_mouth:
    • Wampa solo on DR+Malak. Not much data because most people know that doesn't work by now. But our boy has one of the very few successful attempts.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Lol. Seriously, ban first then investigate?
    Yet cheaters are not even investigated?
    CG get it together guys

have you looked at his battles?

Last i checked Hux + FO can’t ignore protection and wipe out relic BH in 9 seconds

How would I know. 900k GP here.

Still. My point stands.

Also, I guess speed mods are a factor too..?

I see the images, although is 3rd party service, which is not under CG development, can be bugged too.
    Not staying he did not cheated or whatever, but without a screenshot from the one who lost from ingame with full protection, or a video mentioned is not proof enough.

I do hate cheaters with my full heart, but investigate first then ban.

If it only takes 9 seconds, then the proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Even if the BHs somehow didn't take a single turn, even ITs can't kill them that fast.
  • Options
    No however they are happy to speak to whoever. I'm happy to stream of my phone. I've got nothing to hide.

like I mentioned I was on the train streaming it on Discord of my phone more than happy to stream my phone.

Sig you wanna speak to my guild leader he's happy to speak to whoever!

Were you in First Class? Did they have gaming chairs in there, perhaps?
  • Options
    Always forget about the competitive advantage of gaming chairs. Explains everything.