Requesting ban reverse

Replies

• Options
    Wait so you got banned because you cheated and actively went against the terms of service, and you want your money back? 😂

That’s like cheating on a college exam, being expelled, then asking for tuition back because you didn’t get a warning.

no its like me cheating the whole year an the school know but only expells me after Ive paid for the last term.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I have spent over £400 on this game and you have closed my account. Please give me my money back
    If only life worked like that.

Dont see why not you close my account then give me my money back simple

Do you have any idea why CG would ban you?

because people report you in GA for no reason. Go check my wins all legit no issues. Im not going to be waiting 5months after Ive spent so much money. Either this OR i will go through google. Not blaming you Ultra just saying I have spent alot of money for them to just rip me off
    I’m sorry to hear about your ban

I checked and did see everything in your GAC history was legit and i will try to get your ban reversed

For my due diligence, You’ve never used cheats in fleet arena or any other game modes either correct?

Don’t want to go to CG and bat for you and end up looking like a fool afterall :sweat_smile:

I have used it before in conquest yes

So you broke the TOS, admitted to cheating, do you still expect a refund or ban reverse?

Yes I expect my money back. They didnt give a single warning nothing. or caution just straight banned.

Send me a pic of how high in the clouds you are, I imagine the view MUST be breathtaking. Then once you get back to the ground remember this, you broke TOS AND straight up admitted to cheating, you literally forfeit the right to request any money back.

no one asked you. no disrespect but you are here in a thread meant for cg give your opinion that I havent askd for. Respectfully mind your own.

I mean, beyond every other amazing thing in this thread, it's a public forum where we're all allowed to give our opinions.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Do you guys get paid to come and talk crap? I dont understand why this is of any concern to any of you
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I thought the other thread was my favorite but it might be this one now.

I dunno, that guy who claimed he as a white hat hacker and needed to give EA info on a security vulnerability was pretty funny.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    I thought the other thread was my favorite but it might be this one now.

I dunno, that guy who claimed he as a white hat hacker and needed to give EA info on a security vulnerability was pretty funny.

It's a tough call ngl.
  • Options
    You’re the one who came into the forums to cry about getting banned for all the right reasons. Anyways, it’s entertaining for us to see a cheater being banned and digging themselves deeper in the hole.

You forfeited any investment you made the moment you decided to cheat. I fail to see how you don’t understand that
  • Options
    Cheating is of concern to every legitimate player of this game. Go cry elsewhere.

(Ps - you’re not getting your money back)
    Do you guys get paid to come and talk crap? I dont understand why this is of any concern to any of you

• Options

we get paid in laughs, which is good for the soul.
  • Options

Begs the question why aren't you using pms and instead make a public thread on a forum made for the users/gamers.
  • Options
    I get paid per character typed. As a matter of fact, this comment alone made me $84.
  • Options

Because we don’t cheat, we don’t rob other players of in game rewards, and we don’t try to make excuses. You got caught. Live with the consequences.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    I get paid per character typed. As a matter of fact, this comment alone made me $84.

How much are you getting for "likes"?
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options

Are you old lady Rose
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

Because we don’t cheat, we don’t rob other players of in game rewards, and we don’t try to make excuses. You got caught. Live with the consequences.

me neither, dont cheat in the pvp elements.
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

me neither, dont cheat in the pvp elements.

You still cheat, hence the ban, hence the no refund.
  • Options

$.50/like. $1/character typed. I just made another $55.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options

$.50/like. $1/character typed. I just made another $55.

Look again.
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wait so you got banned because you cheated and actively went against the terms of service, and you want your money back? 😂

That’s like cheating on a college exam, being expelled, then asking for tuition back because you didn’t get a warning.

no its like me cheating the whole year an the school know but only expells me after Ive paid for the last term.

Except the school didn’t know until now

It’s like stealing from the bank in the dark while being sneaky, getting caught months later after investigation and sent to jail and then requesting they withdraw and give you all your money since they knew about the burglary from the start

Did you publicly announce to CG that you’re cheating before you spent money on this game?
  • Options

Are you old lady Rose

I don't know who Old Lady Rose even is. $57 more dollars.
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Begs the question why aren't you using pms and instead make a public thread on a forum made for the users/gamers.

why are you ruining everyone’s fun?
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options

Because every time you cheat, you cheat someone else out of their rewards.

"Officer, how can you be this unfair! I've been running red lights repeatedly in the past and I was never stopped, warned or cautioned. How can you just write me a ticket like this?!"
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    😂 thanks @Ultra - I don’t always agree with everything you say, but it’s clear you do a pretty bang up job moderating around here (especially with what you have to work with lol)

why are you ruining everyone’s fun?

• Options

Public is best. It shows everyone who looks here that cheaters are legit getting banned, and these fools even out themselves in the process. Who would be stupid enough to give Ultra what she is asking for without realizing what is happening? Oh. Wait. Never mind.
  • Options

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic

I've never watched it. I never will. $41.
  • Options
    Where do I apply for this gig? Hook a brother up!

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic

• Options
    KDC99X wrote: »

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic

I'm too busy counting my money to help you out. $52.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic

You must also not watch the internet if you don't know the 84 years gif.
  • Options

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic

You must also not watch the internet if you don't know the 84 years gif.

I only know what I see as stickers and gifs in Discord hahahahaha
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »

Are you old lady Rose

Titanic

I'm too busy counting my money to help you out. $52.

You should use supercallafragilistic more often.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
This discussion has been closed.