Ban appeals

2Next

Replies

• Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options
    He can also post the last Pit Raid Results with his main or having someone in his guild do so if he wants to prove he's innocent
  • Options
    Looks cleared to me
    nsz07qzau4lt.jpg
  • Options
    These posts make me warm inside. The audacity is astounding. Thanks again to whichever Dev has stepped up to deal with this.
  • Options
    due to the ALWAYS present crisis in American politics, I've had my tin-foil hat on A LOT lately....and it has me thinking. What if it's just CG interns who are posting here with the outlandish "unban me" requests so that we think they are banning folks.

Either way, they are VERY entertaining.
  • Options
    Haha... not gonna lie, that thought crossed my mind as well. But like all conspiracy theories, it does not stand up to any real scrutiny.
  • Options
    el_mago wrote: »
    due to the ALWAYS present crisis in American politics, I've had my tin-foil hat on A LOT lately....and it has me thinking. What if it's just CG interns who are posting here with the outlandish "unban me" requests so that we think they are banning folks.

That would take more work creating the cheating history than just finding them and banning them. I know you’re joking around; just saying.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    Yeah that would have to be some serious dedication to conning the community, to create all that fake history. I don’t see it. Would be less work just to find/ban the cheaters tbh lol.
  • Options
    Ha we just made the same comment
    nfidel2k wrote: »

That would take more work creating the cheating history than just finding them and banning them. I know you’re joking around; just saying.

• Options
    Tin foil hat... you are the same person :O
  • Options
    How about if they’re pretending to be owners of accounts that have really been banned? No need to create a fake history that way…
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I'd be fine with that. If CG is banning cheaters and providing comedic writers to entertain us in doing so, cool
  • Options
    5s8as7sz3pc1.gif

Tin foil hat... you are the same person :O

• PumaK
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    How about if they’re pretending to be owners of accounts that have really been banned? No need to create a fake history that way…

And why they want to pretend that? They don't share the data about the bans and I don't think they're interested on making fake accounts for sharing those stories.
  • Options
    Franke wrote: »
    My brother borrowed the other account

But only after his dog ate his homework.
  • Options
    How many posts like this are we gonna get this week? Seems like more than usual. That being said. I love it.
  • Options

To be honest, that thought has crossed my mind to lol
    But it surely cant be so. Thats a low water mark of epic proportions
  • Options
    @PumaK but that was our little tinfoil hat discussion. What if CG are trying to spread information about bans while pretending it’s not coming from them. We all know that the game has an image problem when it comes to cheaters and for whatever reason, as you say, they don’t share information about bans. But unfortunately that creates a community which has little faith in the company regarding dealing with cheats. If they were doing what I and others posited then it could explain the recent spate of ‘give me back my account’ posts.

Personally I don’t think that’s what’s happening and consider that Man’s near infinite potential for stupidity and arrogance is causing these cheats to try and demand their dirty accounts back.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    From what has been said in the posts, I'd say the change is that the EA help is now advising people who want to be unbanned to come to the forums. It's a way of getting them to report themselves to the community, seeing as CG can't.
  • Options
    From what has been said in the posts, I'd say the change is that the EA help is now advising people who want to be unbanned to come to the forums. It's a way of getting them to report themselves to the community, seeing as CG can't.

If this is CGs way of showing the community they do act then fair play to them in making it entertaining for us!
This discussion has been closed.