GC: 14 April 23 stun feat

Prev1
DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited April 2023
Since CG can’t give us a feat counter, I have resorted to manually counting stun attempts in this challenge.

Trying to pick off both stun and undersize, I used SLKR, KRU, OG Kylo and also FOO.

I manually counted 35 attempted stuns from SLKR’s middle move and OG Kylo’s end move. I even counted 33 of those attempts actually stunning the target.

On top of that, I used the event special twice for 2 more stuns.

In case you can’t tell where this is going, I did not get the 30 stun attempt feat.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    I used see, palp, dokuu and malak. I got stuns and shorthanded with that. I did no proper manual counting though so I have no depth input to contribute with.
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JML lead with JKL & Aayla.
    Kill everyone but Veers and the summon, don't use the event special for the 3rd time so Veers stays invincible.

Then just farm stuns with Aayla on Veers.
    Post edited by Enigmatic_Potato on
  • Options
    I used Palp, Mara, RG, Dooku and LV )just to outrun the Troopers at the start). I concentrated on Veers so as to stall the battle out.
  • Options
    I gave up an accepted my moderate chest reward
  • Blubcop
    392 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Since CG can’t give us a feat counter, I have resorted to manually counting stun attempts in this challenge.

Trying to pick off both stun and undersize, I used SLKR, KRU, OG Kylo and also FOO.

I manually counted 35 attempted stuns from SLKR’s middle move and OG Kylo’s end move. I even counted 33 of those attempts actually stunning the target.

In case you can’t tell where this is going, I did not get the 30 stun attempt feat.

Wasn't there a problem in the past with locked stun not counting? Maybe that's a problem again
  • Options

This is what inflation does to GC
  • Options
    Blubcop wrote: »

Wasn't there a problem in the past with locked stun not counting? Maybe that's a problem again
    That’s probably what it is - thanks for the reminder.

I’m sure CG will fix it, just as soon as they fix the “3 Rebel ships” Challenge that really needs 5 Rebel ships.
  • Options

I’m sure CG will fix it, just as soon as they fix the “3 Rebel ships” Challenge that really needs 5 Rebel ships.

Give them a chance. They've only announced and failed to fix it 2 or 3 times.
  • Options

Give them a chance. They've only announced and failed to fix it 2 or 3 times.

They've been busy working on fleet loadouts. I'm fine with this lol.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    JML lead with JKL & Aayla.
    Kill everyone but Veers and the summon, don't use the every special for the 3rd time so Veers stays invincible.

Then just farm stuns with Aayla on Veers.

This worked well, thanks very much for the suggestion!

tfvljmq36fxx.png

F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Well there is another bug that makes the stun feat very easy but they haven't fixed that one either.
  • Options
    Just use Magnaguard solo, hit auto and wait and get all feats except Sith. If he's not strong enough to beat it, add some randoms to it that can
  • Options
    I just used Palp Mara RG Dooku and JML. Ability blocked everyone off the bat and then just shock/stun repeat.
  • Options
    There is a secret stun counter. Whenever you get close, you lose the action buttons. 458x6so0qfo0.png
  • LordDirt
    5095 posts Member
    Options
    Palp, LV, Dooku, Thrawn
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, the lack of a counter is annoying in this one for sure....

I used SEE, Malak, Revan, Palp, Dooku to get the all sith, stun and win feats then went back and pulled dooku and palp and threw WAT in there for the undersize feat
  • Options
    Thanks for the JML squad suggestion the action buttons didn't disappear with them and that worked for the stuns.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Ok…I was a bit incredulous but I just tried it on a whim and HOLY CARP IT WORKED!!

But… how????
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Just use Magnaguard solo, hit auto and wait and get all feats except Sith. If he's not strong enough to beat it, add some randoms to it that can

• Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    Ok…I was a bit incredulous but I just tried it on a whim and HOLY CARP IT WORKED!!

But… how????

That is the freakiest thing I have ever seen in this game... he's like some kind of whacked out ninja
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, especially after I watched my SEE die within 30 seconds (from IT taking a bunch of turns and using the event ability on him several times in quick succession), on a couple Sith comps I tried before that. And somehow Magna just… solos the entire team. LOL
  • CrispyFett
    991 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Love this, thank you! I'm sure now CG will change things in the future so we can't win it with this, but I love when people are able to figure out ways to get around challenges and stick it to the "man"! (i.e., CG) lol

edit: Also, I had tried doing it previously with JKL lead, JML, Wat, EP & HY. Had manually counted, and thought I had 30 stuns, apparently not though. Please give us a feat counter! For the love of the Maker
  • TVF
    36702 posts Member
    Options

bookmarked for next time someone says CG fixes bugs immediately when they benefit the players
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gawejn
    1128 posts Member
    Options
    G8 magnaguard as a leader with jango g11 for 3 feats including stun on tier 10, perfect
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Update: just saw BitDynasty’s video explaining the Magna cheese. Works off of triggering his bonus turns and he can’t die because of the global modifier so he just keeps getting bonus turn after bonus turn. Nice!!

Also, I can confirm that you don’t even need Jango like in his video. Solo worked just fine with R3 Magna.
  • LordDirt
    5095 posts Member
    Options

How did you kill Piett?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options
    Update: just saw BitDynasty’s video explaining the Magna cheese. Works off of triggering his bonus turns and he can’t die because of the global modifier so he just keeps getting bonus turn after bonus turn. Nice!!

Also, I can confirm that you don’t even need Jango like in his video. Solo worked just fine with R3 Magna.

How is your Magna modded? My r5 magna got destroyed without an ally present.
  • LordDirt
    5095 posts Member
    Options

How did you kill Piett?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

How did you kill Piett?

What would keep him from getting killed?

q2potff3jg08.png

ilbey7rpfxd2.png

• KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

How did you kill Piett?

He dies easily once the rest go down, or from just using the event modifier. I think the AI will actually use this one (it appeared to when I tried it out.)

• KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

How is your Magna modded? My r5 magna got destroyed without an ally present.

All tenacity sets, with tenacity cross, defense triangle (I know, I know…I modded him ages ago and haven’t updated since), protection circle, crit avoid arrow. Don’t even have his zeta. Did you only try it once? It may depend on getting lucky with not having the ITs use the event ability on you 3x, before you go into the bonus turn loop?