Conquest Bug / malfunction.

Grogu_7
44 posts Member
edited September 2023
I have been texting with Capital Games. I was told by CG to post it in forums here to find the answer or if others are experiencing the problem.

On the final battle of a Sector in Conquest I am not receiving full credit for the 3 star victory. Example 3/9.. I have defeated it several times 3 star and defeated the Feats. I cannot get the final Reward Crate for that Sector because of this malfunction.

This is the second issue I have lately. The other is 380/381 Dark Side Battles, even though I have 3 star victories on every battle.

Hopefully someone can help. CG is apparently not helping.

Replies

• Options
    Can you send a screenshot to explain what you mean about conquest?
  • Options
    And you have to defeat the last opponent with an attack.
    They can't die to Damage over time.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Yes conquest has bugs
    c5bsxegqu0vs.png
  • Options
    Can you send a screenshot to explain what you mean about conquest?
    59r54shqq4ak.png

f3xwluj0ms1k.png

• Grogu_7
    44 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    As you can see I have defeated the last battle, 3 star multiple times. Also, shown is 2/2 Feats satisfied.
    Do I need to complete event Feats as well? 0/8 on right side panel of top picture.
  • inphinitfx
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    The 2/2 is sector feats, not battle feats specific to the final boss. Not really sure I understand what you think isn't working? Either do the remaining boss feats if you want, or just move on to sector 2.
    I cannot get the final Reward Crate for that Sector because of this malfunction.

There are no sector-based reward crates, what do you mean by this? It doesn't let you move on to sector 2?
  • TVF
    36661 posts Member
    Options
    Grogu_7 wrote: »
    As you can see I have defeated the last battle, 3 star multiple times. Also, shown is 2/2 Feats satisfied.
    Do I need to complete event Feats as well? 0/8 on right side panel of top picture.

0/8 is for global feats, independent of any one sector
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    whhbd48z5c5x.png This is my other issue going on.. Notice below Dark Side Battles 380/381. Yet, I have defeated every battle and level with 3 stars. I have a screenshots of every level that I sent to CG, but will not bore you with all those.
  • Options
    The boss battles have more feats in them as well.

You have 3 Banners for beating it with everyone surviving.

There are two more feats on that battle worth 3 banners each.
    Click on the boss node, there are arrows to scroll to see them.
  • Options
    whhbd48z5c5x.png This is my other issue going on.. Notice below Dark Side Battles 380/381. Yet, I have defeated every battle and level with 3 stars. I have a screenshots of every level that I sent to CG, but will not bore you with all those.
  • Options
    The boss battles have more feats in them as well,

There are two more feats on that battle worth 3 banners each.
    Click on the boss node, there are arrows to scroll to see them.

Ding, ding, ding. That is the proper answer and what I am missing. Thank you kindly EP.
  • Options
    Also, sorry about the double post on the last picture.
  • Options
    inphinitfx wrote: »
    The 2/2 is sector feats, not battle feats specific to the final boss. Not really sure I understand what you think isn't working? Either do the remaining boss feats if you want, or just move on to sector 2.
    I cannot get the final Reward Crate for that Sector because of this malfunction.

There are no sector-based reward crates, what do you mean by this? It doesn't let you move on to sector 2?
    '
    At the bottom of the second picture -- do you see Next Reward 77/80. Those are sector crates you recieve.
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Grogu_7 wrote: »
    inphinitfx wrote: »

'
    At the bottom of the second picture -- do you see Next Reward 77/80. Those are sector crates you recieve.

That is for the final crate at the end
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    That is for the final crate at the end
    Thank you. It is rough being a Conquest virgin, Lol Think I have it down now.