Jabba event still bugged

Prev1
It seems they have not fixed this in the latest update. I’m still at 11/12 ult tokens. When will this finally be fixed?

Replies

• Options
    Same here. Been at 8/12 ult tokens for two weeks now.
  • Options
    I was at 8/12 as of yesterday now it shows completed, so this update finally screwed me.
  • Options
    Same for me...
  • Options
    Me too. 5/12 as today, now completed amd blocked but w/o ultimate....
  • Options
    Not just that, but I wasn’t affected before this update and now I’m locked out of Jabba’s event as well. No DS GL tickets showing anywhere, and Jabba’s event is marked as complete – even though I don’t have his ult yet.

Looks like EA/CG decided that not enough people were bit by this bug, and went and hit more of us with it. Absolutely incredible.
  • Options
    I am locked out of getting Jabbas ultimate too and frozen at 5/12. I wasted 200 dark side materials to blank at getting more GL tickets and can’t use the 70 I built up this afternoon - everything was working fine before the update!!!
  • Options
    Newest update locked me out too, stuck at 2/12.
  • Options
    I have the same issue, I have 11/12 but can't do battles in the journey and get rewards. I notified EA help last night at 10:00 and still have not heard back at all, so unfortunately, I don't think they even realize this is an issue.
  • Options
    Me too… I was at 3/12 now I can’t even attempt the ultimate. Frustrating indeed. I was looking forward to throwing some more bombs!
  • Options
    Same here. Stuck at 4/12!
  • Options
    Not just that, but I wasn’t affected before this update and now I’m locked out of Jabba’s event as well. No DS GL tickets showing anywhere, and Jabba’s event is marked as complete – even though I don’t have his ult yet.

Looks like EA/CG decided that not enough people were bit by this bug, and went and hit more of us with it. Absolutely incredible.

Same here! Everything was totally fine for me before Update. 8/12 and wanted to Finish this week! :/

This sucks!
  • Options
    Same here. This morning I spent 70 tokens and was at 9/12. The event was working fine.
    Since today's update, the event shows as complete, and spending tickets does not give tokens anymore
  • Options
    Since today’s update my Jabbas journey is now showing as completed

dm6pzotbzfjt.png
    4cc3vyrh98c4.png

It clearly isn’t as I’m 5/12

b9e0hb24vkbk.png

@CG_Tusken_Meathead are
    You gonna hotfix this just like you promised for the GL Leia’s issue? How long do we need to wait? We are spending our energy and not getting any tickets/tokens either.

Could we please have your team looking into this just as much as looking into GL Leia’s issue?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hey more bugs for updates lmao I have the same Jabba issue everyone else seems to be having now. Just started today after farming ult for about a week no problems. Then bam update now I caught the bug too. CG FIX YOUR GAME!!!!
  • Options
    Same issue for me. I’m at 5/12 for Jabbas Ultimate and not able to get any dark side currency from dark side battles and it is showing that Jabba is complete.
  • Options
    This is such a disappointing look for a company/game
  • Options
    8ryce wrote: »
    This is such a disappointing look for a company/game
    Not like the company cares about its public perception. It's beyond repair already.
  • Options
    I wrote to the saport yesterday, my Jabba is 11/12 until utimete and I won't do anything more because it shows that he is ready. They wrote back to me that they couldn't deal with it, that the error was caused by an interaction with an event on Leia and that it would be fixed as part of further development of the game. We don't know when this will happen, maybe a day, maybe a month or maybe a year? What's the problem with throwing this event on Lea until the bug is fixed so that older things work? It's a new event anyway and you can't collect all the characters normally, you can only pay for the crystals if you want. Such a product must be implemented after thorough testing in various conditions, and not on players, like guinea pigs. Another solution, until the problem is solved, would be to unlock ultimate for those players who already have the majority of their money saved up for it and that would be ok.
  • Options
    I have been raising this for days. Stuck on 11/12, no help from customer support other than "we have fixed it" when they haven't. Very disappointed
  • Options
    Mine seemed to be fixed last night. I was able to farm tokens again. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
  • Options
    Still not fixed for me,
  • Options
    Still not fixed for me,

It's still mad that you were mean to it.

Kidding - hope they fix it soon - I have a guild mate that's stuck too.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Just give out the ultimate mats like seriously why is it so hard?
  • Options
    Sallego wrote: »
    Just give out the ultimate mats like seriously why is it so hard?

It makes them lose money. 75 tickets is 750 crystals eaxh thursday. Pathetic.
  • Options
    I have 11of the12 required and it will not let me farm the orange dark side crystal things. I reported these more than two days ago and they have not even replied to me yet, let only fix it.

Ally code 462 239-676
  • Options
    Same issue on my account two days ago. Could resume jabba journey the next day. Now the graphic indicate 6/12 rewards, but I only have 5 pieces in the inventory. Worried that the event will stop/end before I get the last one done.
  • Options
    Aaaaaand it happened again 11/12. @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Options
    I got locked out again, sometime around the conquest updates/hotfixes. I'm at 11/12 ultimate shards and this is just such a buzzkill. I mean like It really feels bad. Hopefully we can get a fix soon

CC @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Options
    It’s so frustrating, how CG couldn’t fix this bug in 2 week. I was about to finish the ultimate. When it locked me out. So I’m at 11/12 now…
    I really hope they stop making excuses and fix their game.