Devs: it's NOT fixed!

Prev1
This can't be the normal difficulty for S1.
I got it, granted, but only 1*.
Fix your game guys...

Replies

• Options
    I just got destroyed again twice, hutt cartel and nightsisters
  • Options
    I was about to say wow, if this is the “easier” version…woof. My GG squad was obliterated. I “rage attacked” with JMK and still struggled a bit.
  • Options
    I got hammered again. Wasting so much energy.
  • Options
    fix does not work
  • Options
    This is just stupid at this point. Why are you making a zone 1 mini boss so ridiculous? Please do something intelligent and fix this and refund our lost energy. This is just pathetic at this point.
  • Options
    Same. It is no way fixed.
  • Options
    I never even saw the "fix".

It has apparently been withdrawn since when I go directly to the Play Store there is no update available.

On the plus side, I guess this gives me more time to relic all my ewoks.
  • Options
    After the forced client restart, I managed to do it with Kenobi.

I don't think there will be an app update.
  • Options
    After the forced client restart, my JMK still failed to get through the Gammorean Guard. Same with SLKR. Complete Joke.
  • Options
    I just lost 2 full stamina GL teams post hot fix. Pretty sure it ain’t fixed. Ridiculous, waste of time, in game energy and crystals, and making it impossible for me to farm datacrons so ultimately I will lose a lot of dc mats and cache.
  • Options
    Easy test: Does Ahsoka insta-kill the boss?

If yes, it's fixed.

If no, it's not fixed.

Pro-tip: It's not fixed.
  • Options
    Still failing with everything ive got and wasted more energy. Cant believe I bought the pass too.. Fix the event and reimburse our crystals and give us more time on the event
  • Options
    I am starting to think that CG does not know how to test their game. Sector 1 mini Boss, after hot fix, is still trash! Spent refreshes and no GL at R8 in my 10M GP account will take these pigs out. This can't be what is intended. CG, fix your game, test it, and refund crystals!! I have spoken!
  • Options
    I’m usually midway through sector 2 by now. Been waiting for a promised fix, and nothing. And old DC set dismantles in two days, at which point I will lose about 10 million DC credits because of the new dismantle formula. So being behind because of this mess now means I’m behind being able to farm new DCs to spend down currency and minimize how much gets wasted. Not to mention of course the wasted crystals and energy trying to beat it. This is total garbage.
  • Options
    Spend on the DCs that still have 2 months left. It's better than the credits being entirely wasted.
  • Options
    Ugh... waited for the hot fix and it still isn't fixed. This is dumb... FIX IT!!!!!! Wasted resources here
  • Options
    I am starting to think that CG does not know how to test their game. Sector 1 mini Boss, after hot fix, is still trash! Spent refreshes and no GL at R8 in my 10M GP account will take these pigs out. This can't be what is intended. CG, fix your game, test it, and refund crystals!! I have spoken!

starting?
  • Options
    Spend on the DCs that still have 2 months left. It's better than the credits being entirely wasted.

Then I need to spend more crystals on mats. No way to efficiently get enough to spend them down.
  • Options
    Definitely still an issue. I also scraped by with Kenobi. Unreal difficulty for tier 1.
  • Options
    Yep, confirmed. I got an update but everything is still pretty much the same. Defense gets less of a turn-meter loop (they still have a turn meter loop) but all the other issues like doing 1 mil damage are still there.
  • Options
    Come on CG. Even once you do fix this, we've lost stamina and time which are both crucial for Conquest. Do better.
  • Options
    Fix came out 45 minutes after the scheduled time listed in my in-game pop up, foolish of me to trust the pop up and use more crystals and try again.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI doesnt look like the fix is working. I also tried two teams that should be able to clear the zone and neither work.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead please tell us that the hotfix didn't work, or it is working as intended and we can't even make it past the S1 mini boss without huge crystal investment and lucky RNG
  • Options
    I did manage to get through mini boss and now stuck at the rancor boss at the end that just constantly stuns my team until it slowly eats them all...ridiculous.
  • Options
    You all should just pack it in for the night. It's after 5pm in Cali, so they are all gone for the day. It's been obvious for well over a year they don't care about the game or the players....so if you think they are gonna "stay late" to fix this today, my heart goes out to you.

Also, to the post above; you do know that Doja_Fett left CG over a year ago, right?
  • Options
    You all should just pack it in for the night. It's after 5pm in Cali, so they are all gone for the day. It's been obvious for well over a year they don't care about the game or the players....so if you think they are gonna "stay late" to fix this today, my heart goes out to you.

Also, to the post above; you do know that Doja_Fett left CG over a year ago, right?

Maybe they were just tagging Doja for the nostalgia
  • Options
    If this is the way it is supposed to be we should have been told before conquest started. This is so messed up. He gains 20% tm everytime you hit him.
  • Options
    Yup yet again plain to see no testing done, This game used to be fantastic, now not only is it ridiculously designed to screw the players by placing feats of currently unfarmable or only recently farmable characters but they are making us spend all our resources refreshing to try and take out a sector 1 miniboss that is impossible for most rosters to beat....ive been playing this game for over 7 years and starting to consider calling it a day....its just not as good anymore....consistant bugs, freezes, crashes, and gear/material bottlenecks.
    Sort yourselves out CG its getting bad now.
  • Options

CG doesnt test, they build, and push, and fix it afterwards...

Theres a whole community of people out here, that would gladly apply to be beta testers to make sure stuff works on launch, and they wont touch it, cause god forbid theres leaks or something. (like they dont get leaked already)

only reason i can think of that they dont have a beta testing version like some games do.