Devs: it's NOT fixed!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Id say we shoudl get 600 crystals back from wasted refreshes, and add another another full day (or two) of conquest. Or just give us like a sectors worth of keycards, i think id be ok with that too. thats about what id get done in a day.

Of course, the one day i actually managed to get monday off and was going to do a hard full push on conquest, its stuck and you cant really do anything with it, cause you cant even disk farm to get a lot of the harder feats done....
  • Options
    they copied P1 cpit... and basically told you get boned and get lucky....

I'll be up all night...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCHdMIEGaaM

• Options
    If you bought the pass.... haha suckers
  • Options
    At this point, they need to cancel the Conquest, refund all Conquest Passes bought, refund all crystals spent, and give all players a make good package as an apology. They can release Conquest next Monday. If it takes them all day to come up with a fix that doesn't work, you can bet your bottom dollar there are other bugs not yet discovered that they also won't fix in a timely matter. Might as well take the week and do the job at least somewhat right. Such a joke. This used to be my favorite game mode.
  • 90MikeG
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    It’s not much better, all bosses seems to have balancing issue this time. Well at the minimum S1 Gam Guards, S2 Jabba, good luck beating that without 100% stamina on SLKR for dark side clearance. Literally no testing gone into this conquest. It’s actually funny how bad the difficulty spike is lol. Sector 1 boss is easier than the Piggs, mini boss in sector 2 needs tuning, beatable but annoying sector 2 Jabba is ridiculous. Literally 0 testing gone into it. And for a change I was excited. Dropped the ball hard. Actually thought about buying the pass each time this time, that won’t be happening. I’m not supporting content like this
  • Options
    I managed to get through it with Rey/Ben but only because they kept death-marking Rey. Took forever too. This should not be how a sector 1 boss goes.
  • Options
    I just got to my vacation spot yesterday, cut off my browser/social media use.
    Just tried to play the conquest, spent a refresh on energy cuz a gam guard somehow handed me my backside, and a few battles later...here I am. Boo.
    Fix this please.
  • Zouss57
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Can be done with slkr hux foo daka zombie
  • Options
    if it stays this conquest im done spending
  • Options
    That's me, im done time to find something else to do. This game just keeps getting worse
  • Options
    I know it shouldn't need a consumable, and am just as annoyed as everyone... but just to let everyone know, I just beat the piggies fairly easily, with only Caustic emissions disk and no GLs, with Steadfast Retribution and my Padme (with CAT as 5th but felt like C3PO or GMY would've worked).

No doubt I will still get stuck on the rancor at the end of S1 from what i hear in all these "conquest is broken" threads.

I still enjoy Conquest, CG... But fast losing interest in wole game.. please address this, AND consider the time and resources already spent. Much obliged.
  • Robre
    41 posts Member
    Options
    My Jabba got it on first try... did I get lucky? I'm now in sector 2, no issues with either bosses.
  • Osets
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Link64 wrote: »
    At this point, they need to cancel the Conquest, refund all Conquest Passes bought, refund all crystals spent, and give all players a make good package as an apology. They can release Conquest next Monday. If it takes them all day to come up with a fix that doesn't work, you can bet your bottom dollar there are other bugs not yet discovered that they also won't fix in a timely matter. Might as well take the week and do the job at least somewhat right. Such a joke. This used to be my favorite game mode.

You're funny, refund people who bought the pass? And give back money? Okay.
  • Options
    Sector 1 is over all way too hard atm. I can imagine that a lot players deinstall the game or leave the game after the TB. It's frustrating...
  • Options
    So…not fixed. This completely screws up a well planned schedule to do 9000 freaking battles to meet reqs for 6th box. I’m an adult. I do t have time for this crap.
  • Options
    Hey CG, can you make up your mind re: datacrons? First you want us to engage, now you overtune treasure nodes so we cannot engage and do feats at the same time… what is it?
  • Options
    Can the Dark Gideon summon tech help? Can't tell because its equipped but doesn't do anything. Is that broken as well?

Definitely need to extend conquest or refund some energy. This is borked. :'(