Jabba in Sctor 2 unbeatable?

Prev1
What the hell is going on? I cant beat JTH Sec2 Boss. I tried LV, SLKR , Inquis. some member of my Alliance beat JTH with this Teams easy. We compared our discs and they used same. Now i cant rush to Sector 3 to farm MK Mats to spent my Conquest currency. Lost 20M now with Set9 out of the game now. THX. Good Job.

https://youtu.be/Dkt-U-ZTRkc?si=QdCckabdNoQTdN4q

https://youtu.be/WKjH3bU9Ncg?si=3aNkQw-w52HNEFhP

Replies

• Options
    Ya I got it down to jabba twice with 2 different teams but he just soaks up damage and gains to much protection and calls rancor to fast. It’s pretty ridiculous
  • Options
    I can’t beat it at all no matter what I try. Infuriating when others say “oh I got through it with cls” or some rubbish like that. Screw it. Not doing anything more in conquest til they fix it
  • Options
    I’m sure they will at some point being there are a lot of people saying the same thing but I have no idea what they were thinking this conquest. All hard conquests before this were nice and fair but man it’s out of hand.
  • Options
    They wasn’t thinking, they just have a brain fart and think “hey let’s ramp the difficulty up massively without saying anything to make anyone who was already on the verge of quitting definitely quit, then others will want to quit and we can just sit here eating Doritos working on lotr which no one wants to play because it’s run by us”
  • Options
    Same just got to this and give up now.

My JMK team that easily beats it in arena etc gets 2 turns before all are dead.
  • Options
    This conquest is one of the worst I have ever played. Besides the boring feats of killing with a certain team, now they have made it almost impossible to advance with the best you have. Even with the best mods and spending crystals to buy in the store you can't win in every boss.
  • Options
    Maybe it was done on purpose to make it impossible to pass the challenge. I, as of yesterday, have spent more than 1,000 stones on refreshing energy completely pointless. I am in the second sector and Jabba is un beatable. :s
  • tylescope
    29 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    try with LV. i’ve been using wat to get more turn meter. auto battle is messing up the timing for the kill, but is good for ramping up mastery. i let it ride till two mins left then switch to manual. i also have offense, overcharged health, and DTMG consumables activated.

edit: i was successful with the empire consumable instead. it cost 150 crystals in the conquest store. dtmg consumable did not help at all. i am finally in sector 3!
    Post edited by tylescope on
  • Options
    If you have Reva, it was really easy with her.

Now I need something for the mini boss in sector 3 😢
  • Options
    It’s just broken 😞
  • Options
    Patch dropping in 3-7 hours, so maybe don't rage quit just yet and do some DC node farming with Jabba, Pheonix, Wookies until they patch it. (I'm personally hoping the patch also tones down BB DC node in S1 as right now they're too fast for even my R7 PKenessa with 24-27 speed 6* mods to outrace and for reasons we aren't allowed to have Ewok Elder and work on that feat.
  • Options
    This is beyond frustrating! Do they just not test stuff anymore before they roll it out? I have tried every GL team, Inqis etc...no joy....I see that they are going to roll out another fix and then do a make good, yeah it better be **** good because I know that I am not alone in having spent tons of Crystals to refresh to try to beat this JTH...
    " Do or do not, there is no try."
  • Robre
    39 posts Member
    Options
    I got it with SLKR on my first try but only 1 star. I used 3 consumables because I knew it wasn't easy.
  • Options
    I was able to get through with this team,speed boost, protection medpac, ability block tech, and a prayer

iforbxvofdnr.png

• Options
    Finally beat it using Sith Trio with Traya lead, SLKR and Wat. Shield gen on Traya, wep tech on SLKR and using a health steal medpac, evasion booster and speed tech from CONquest store.
    Ego tranquillo tempestatem
  • Options
    Stopped trying...7 GLs, nothing working, just wasting time and materials. Many still don't have Grand Inquisitor of some other toons that 'must' be used. (I got by earlier Jabba w/Rey & Ben Solo, but see many 10mm+ accounts w/o those 2.) I enjoy theory crafting but this is not that, it's just poor coding and QA.
  • Options
    I was able to get through with this team,speed boost, protection medpac, ability block tech, and a prayer

iforbxvofdnr.png
    LOL - so in other words, spend to win. Next

• Options

iforbxvofdnr.png
    My First Order team with SLKR won easily.

You’ve got all 7 GLs, so you should manage it.
  • Options
    No such concept as won easily. Need the right combo of consumables and discs to win easily
  • Options
    No such concept as won easily. Need the right combo of consumables and discs to win easily
    I used no consumables.

Amplify Agony, master’s technique, blindside, insatiable and protection recovery disks.
  • Options

iforbxvofdnr.png

gotta spend crystals to make crystals 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    I used no consumables.

Amplify Agony, master’s technique, blindside, insatiable and protection recovery disks.

Prove it, post a video.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    DarthA wrote: »
    I used no consumables.

Prove it, post a video.
    Absolutely not. I’ve offered advice based on what I used. Believe or don’t believe it. Whichever one you choose makes no difference to me.

Edit: fixed typo
  • Gawejn
    1117 posts Member
    Options
    I used no consumables.

Is this protection recovery working also when they aply thermals?
  • Options
    Patch dropping in 3-7 hours, so maybe don't rage quit just yet and do some DC node farming with Jabba, Pheonix, Wookies until they patch it. (I'm personally hoping the patch also tones down BB DC node in S1 as right now they're too fast for even my R7 PKenessa with 24-27 speed 6* mods to outrace and for reasons we aren't allowed to have Ewok Elder and work on that feat.

Love to, but…… the datacron node I need to farm is sector 4 :/ already capped out on cache from dusting because I don’t have enough mk2/3 to upgrade, which can only be purchased or farmed in sector 4 and 5. Farming sector 1 makes no sense until I can get spend cache, cause 3 days in sector 1 still has yet to drop an actual data cron so I’m just throwing energy and cache away every fight
  • Jacgul
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I still can't get past the gamorreans, so more than 2 full days wasted from conquest, bought the pass, got it refunded. This has been a great year for cg.
  • Options
    Jabba is tough, but I did it with usual slkr lineup, 3x AA, VA and Blindside.

Will circle back later to see if I can improve on the keycard count.zg9v15w1kfql.png
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    Jabba is tough, but I did it with usual slkr lineup, 3x AA, VA and Blindside.

Which is all well and good if you've managed to get those disks (similar with other disk suggestions). If you just haven't had the luck to see VA or some other powerful disk by this point it seems you just need to wait for the update.
  • Options
    tylescope wrote: »

iforbxvofdnr.png

gotta spend crystals to make crystals 🤷‍♂️

But right now it's spend to lose