Thank you cg for making this right.

Prev1
jecjn5fyerz3.jpg
I know it must have been hard sacrificing this much to give to players.

Replies

• Options
    Top Notch.
  • Options
    And making it cost ally points. Especially if you used yours to buy Datacron material.

Cue the circus music.
  • Options
    Cheap compensation I’d say. Have they stated if it is fixed and why/what that caused the mess? Transparency much?
  • Options
    And they do this as they release new packs for us to buy. I have never seen a more tone deaf studio in my life.
  • Options
    Incredibly underwhelming compensation with little thought. Enough free energy for 12 battles, but only enough stim packs to recover full teams from 2+ battles? The free energy isn't really useful at this point as it doesn't compensate for the time lost.

On a positive note, I have absolutely convinced to maintain my no spending policy with this game. So this pack has a great saving value for me :D
  • Options
    where did you get he compensation?
  • Options
    Clone wars chewy makes up for all of it
  • Options
    And I see no reason here to buy the pass like usual. Shove your chewie shards
  • Options
    That made me lol. Thx I’m in tears haha.
  • Options
    I got two. One showed up in my inbox. Another showed up buried in the in-store game.
  • Options
    All I got was 120 conquest energy. This is complete bull
  • Options
    Omg I expected a tone deaf response but this is worse than I dreamed possible.
  • Options
    Omg it’s even worse than I thought. They’re actually charging you 100,000 ally points for the pathetic “make good”
  • Options
    Jesse36 wrote: »
    Omg it’s even worse than I thought. They’re actually charging you 100,000 ally points for the pathetic “make good”

You can get it free in game. They’re actually penalizing people for using the webstore.
  • Options
    obken7bdgaf3.png
  • Options
    Or is that 100k ally points to get the crappy pack with boosters and CWC?
  • Options
    I’ve never been so close to quitting. Just a garbage company.
  • Options
    Just insulting...
    A real lack of respect
  • Options
    And I see no reason here to buy the pass like usual. Shove your chewie shards

Not ganna lie lmao when I read this
  • Wrathe
    203 posts Member
    Options
    blmays wrote: »
    I got two. One showed up in my inbox. Another showed up buried in the in-store game.

Buried. It was the 2nd item in the store, beside the Bronzium Pack that's always there.
  • Jacgul
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Cost 3 days of conquest gameplay for me, even if I was motivated to do it now, I don't have enough stims for that with my roster. So who cares, I bought the pass, got it refunded. Best year for swgoh, bugs galore in gl events, rewards for the raid, leviathan, Leia bugs, now this...
  • Options
    Netsug wrote: »
    Cheap compensation I’d say. Have they stated if it is fixed and why/what that caused the mess? Transparency much?

Oh it was 100% intended.
  • Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    Cost 3 days of conquest gameplay for me, even if I was motivated to do it now, I don't have enough stims for that with my roster. So who cares, I bought the pass, got it refunded. Best year for swgoh, bugs galore in gl events, rewards for the raid, leviathan, Leia bugs, now this...

Don't forget the Jabba bug that is still ongoing
  • Options
    I dont think I recieved anything as an ingame mail, and I burnt my fair share of energy into Jabba as well. I guess that's life.
  • Options
    Nvm I just got it.
  • Options
    A huge joke. About 500 energy might cover my losses, so this isn't more than a good start tbh
  • Options
    A huge joke. About 500 energy might cover my losses, so this isn't more than a good start tbh

2 days of energy lost is far less than 500. Crystals spent more than once on a node you can't win is kinda your decision
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

2 days of energy lost is far less than 500. Crystals spent more than once on a node you can't win is kinda your decision

Inability to progress further is also a loss, sometimes much more hurtful than direct energy losses on several attempts with different squads - just imagine peoples who could get their target crate on the last day of Conquest before, this time they could be locked out of their rewards (which may directly translate to inability of opening new character in time).
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

Inability to progress further is also a loss, sometimes much more hurtful than direct energy losses on several attempts with different squads - just imagine peoples who could get their target crate on the last day of Conquest before, this time they could be locked out of their rewards (which may directly translate to inability of opening new character in time).

So what would you suggest except more energy and stim packs?