Jabba event still bugged

2Next

Replies

• Options
    This has been a known issue for at least a month and they still have done nothing. They have said they are working on it but nothing yet. I just think they are making too much money on the light speed bundles to really care about this. If they cared they would have either fixed it or let players know to avoid the Jabba journey till they fix it.
  • Options
    Since 9/13. Almost a month.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead I post a message last week, I kindly asked you to do everything in your power to help us, with a new GAC season starting today; please let us know what’s the deal with this, why can’t you sort this out for those of us stuck with Jabba’s journey? About a month has passed since this was first reported, do you think that’s acceptable?
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead I'm also requesting an update ... especially with GAC starting today. I'd also like to request that those of us waiting receive the last token to finish Jabba's ultimate. I'm not sure why CG was able/willing to do this for someone with a similar issue on their SLKR ult farm, but not for those of us with this Jabba farm.

Ally code 373-422-413
  • Options
    I completed the 12th challenge however been stuck on 11/12 for past ten days.

Now after latest update I am back to only 6 out of 12 in the JG section of jabba event but showing 11/12 in the character section.

I am now able to collect shards but I had completed.

Very very frustrating……….
  • Sallego
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Gregdaskeg wrote: »
    I completed the 12th challenge however been stuck on 11/12 for past ten days.

Now after latest update I am back to only 6 out of 12 in the JG section of jabba event but showing 11/12 in the character section.

I am now able to collect shards but I had completed.

Very very frustrating……….

And all of my ds currency reset too. I had saved up the full 144 and now I'm back to 14. Not only that but it's during a LS chase so you can't even really afford to stop LS farm for a game changing ship.

But you know they have every intention of doing a make good to players NEVER. Over a month of lost crystals in gac due to not being able to finish a character and they still can't send out a digital oops we messed up package.

Only reason people still put up with their **** is the star wars IP. They know it, and they have no reason to change their behavior because of it.
  • pizda1425
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I’m also dealing with the same issue. Stuck at 11/12 Jabba ability materials and the journey is erroneously marked as complete. I have the latest iOS version of the app and also reached out to support. No word yet. Ally code 353-341-455

I was hoping that this dev announcement was correct, but unless my account is some weird edge case, then the server fix is either not live yet or not working for my account. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/266314/jabba-journey-guide-update-10-10#latest

hnkz2o43dle0.png
    4l9iuo12uje4.pngddbxofvmz0hm.png

• Options
    pizda1425 wrote: »
    I’m also dealing with the same issue. Stuck at 11/12 Jabba ability materials and the journey is erroneously marked as complete. I have the latest iOS version of the app and also reached out to support. No word yet. Ally code 353-341-455

I was hoping that this dev announcement was correct, but unless my account is some weird edge case, then the server fix is either not live yet or not working for my account. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/266314/jabba-journey-guide-update-10-10#latest

hnkz2o43dle0.png
    4l9iuo12uje4.pngddbxofvmz0hm.png

This does actually look like a different issue.
    Did you do the event 12 times but had a crash or something in one of them and didn't get the reward?

If you post it on AHQ they might send you the one Ult mat you are missing.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Options
    That looks just like what my Jabba did until earlier this week. Looks like it's still not fixed for all.
  • Options
    It's been 3 months since I've had Jabbe without ultimate. 11/12 fights and it shows that the event is over. I have written to support I don't know how many times and they write that they are working on it and hope that I understand it, but no, I don't understand it because it is taking too long. Because of this, I have an incomplete character and I keep losing because of it. Where else should I write and what should I do so that someone would kindly give me that one crooked yellow circle that I need to unlock ultimate? You introduce new characters and you can't do the old ones properly.
  • Options
    It's been 3 months since I've had Jabbe without ultimate. 11/12 fights and it shows that the event is over. I have written to support I don't know how many times and they write that they are working on it and hope that I understand it, but no, I don't understand it because it is taking too long. Because of this, I have an incomplete character and I keep losing because of it. Where else should I write and what should I do so that someone would kindly give me that one crooked yellow circle that I need to unlock ultimate? You introduce new characters and you can't do the old ones properly.

Log a bug report on AHQ. There is a known issue with loss of connection eating event rewards. They will get you your missing Ult Mat.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Options
    That's interesting. I wonder why they're giving out UltMats now and not before. I never got one, or any other sort of compensation.