8th Anniversary

Prev1
Well with the anniversary only 18 days away I thought it could be fun to throw it out to the community to have a guess at what we may see.
I will start with the easy one.
3 X Clone wars chewbacca shards.

Replies

• Options
    New raid launch on the anniversary. Red 5 in August (TM).
  • Options
    8 CWC shards
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    Double Drops for 2 weeks!!! and a special 5000 crystal pack for free!!!! LOLOLOLOL in reality it will be Clone Wars Chewie shards
  • Options
    Actually since it is the eighth anniversary - the ocho - we should all get a Cotton McKnight avatar
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • LordDirt
    5211 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Lets hope they match or do better than last year. Maybe two whole omicron material. Should get a road ahead to tell us soon.

-
    -
    -

"Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes 7th Anniversary!
    It’s celebration time! We have a lot in store for you from FREE things to great deals! Here is just a snippet of what you can look forward to:
    Free Inbox Gift - Will include a new Portrait and Title
    Free Calendar - Mod Slicing Materials and Jabba The Hutt Requirement Items
    Double Drops - All Light Side Battles, Dark Side Battles, Mod Battles, Cantina Battles, and Fleet Battles are rewarding double drops from 11/24 through 11/28!
    Crystal Promos (In-game + Webstore)
    Special Jawa Deals
    Trove Packs
    Relic Offers
    A Brand New Pack focused on Razor Crest, Commander Ahsoka Tano, Maul and Boba Fett, Scion of Jango
    And more!
    Inbox Gift Contents:
    Ability Material Omicron x1
    Ability Material Zeta x25
    Ability Material Omega x15
    URoRRuR'R'R Character Shards x5
    Boushh (Leia Organa) Character Shards x5
    Aurra Sing Character Shards x5
    Skiff Guard (Lando Calrissian) Character Shards x5
    Krrsantan Character Shards x5
    Credits x1,000,000
    Ship Building Materials x1,000,000
    Data-cache Currency x250,000
    Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array x2
    Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype x2
    Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller x2
    Mk 8 BioTech Implant x2
    Fragmented Signal Data x40
    Incomplete Signal Data x20
    Carbonite Circuit Board x100
    Bronzium Wiring x80
    Chromium Transistor x20
    Aurodium Heatsink x5
    Electrium Conductor x5
    Zinbiddle Card x5
    Mk 1 Bonding Pin x60
    Mk 1 Fusion Disk x60
    Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip x60
    Mk 1 Fusion Coil x60
    Mk 1 Amplifier x60
    Mk 1 Capacitor x60
    Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Module x15
    Mk 2 Thermal Exchange Unit x10
    Mk 2 Variable Resistor x10
    Mk 2 Pulse Modulator x25
    Mk 2 Micro Processor x10
    Clone Wars Chewbacca Shards x3"
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    Actually since it is the eighth anniversary - the ocho - we should all get a Cotton McKnight avatar
    Strongly disagree. It should obviously be Steve the Pirate!
  • Options
    I’m wondering if they’ll release new lightspeed packs on the anniversary. Other than that and the obligatory CWCx3, maybe some stuff related to the new Bo-Katan?
  • Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Disagree on the third. It should be Patches O'Houlihan not only due to him being the OG champ but because he also looks like an older Lone Star from spaceballs.
  • Options
    I’m wondering if they’ll release new lightspeed packs on the anniversary. Other than that and the obligatory CWCx3, maybe some stuff related to the new Bo-Katan?

Won’t be Bo-katan, the whales haven’t spent the money yet. Probably leia related shards
  • Options
    8 shards of BB8
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    8 shards of BB8

R8 material for 8 characters.
    8 CWC shards for the craic…..

• Options

Ah What ????

• Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »

Won’t be Bo-katan, the whales haven’t spent the money yet. Probably leia related shards
    Could be Leia related but they’ve done a lot of that already. I haven’t seen the full requirements for the new Bo-Katan but I’m sure giving 5-10 shards of the new marquees and maybe some extra of the older toons won’t dissuade the whales from whaling. It’s in line with what they’re doing currently for this month’s login.
  • LendersQuiz
    1190 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    100% --> 8 shards of CWC
    Going forward, CG should be giving 1 extra per year.

If you started at zero shards and you got 1 for the 1st anniversary, 2 for the 2nd, 3 for the 3rd....
    by the time the 26th anniversary rolls around, you would have a 7-star bad-posterior Clone Wars Chewie!
  • Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »

Could be Leia related but they’ve done a lot of that already. I haven’t seen the full requirements for the new Bo-Katan but I’m sure giving 5-10 shards of the new marquees and maybe some extra of the older toons won’t dissuade the whales from whaling. It’s in line with what they’re doing currently for this month’s login.

I’m just going off past trends. Last year it was jabba and not the newly announced aphra. While five shards isn’t much, I believe cg views it as 400 crystals vs mostly ssc. Hope I’m wrong. I’d rather it be for Bo
  • Options
    should it be like an office, it is the games birthday so they bring cake and we can all help ourselves?
  • Options
    yeah the CWC shards
    5 shards for Crex, Kneesa, scout trooper, drogan, with maybe paz, wicket, and lobot.
    a bunch of relic materials from the data to the components
    mod upgrade materials
    2 of each basic completed kryo piece
    2 million each of credits, ship credits, and datacron credits
    maybe some materials to help upgrade a datacron
    new portrait and title
    a week of double drops (on all but mod battles)
    crystal discounts
    the 5000-8000 (i forget the price) SSC character pack
    then some ability upgrade materials: probalby 20 zeta material, 20 omega material, and like 5 omicron material
  • Options
    i would walk away happy if they just fixed the app, make it a joy to play once again . it could be a real game again
  • Options
    r21stephen wrote: »
    i would walk away happy if they just fixed the app, make it a joy to play once again . it could be a real game again

Gotta have manageable expectations. You’ll get your CWCx3 and you’ll like it!
  • Options

Gotta have manageable expectations. You’ll get your CWCx3 and you’ll like it!

lol
  • scuba
    14200 posts Member
    Options

Those are 2 different things.
  • TVF
    36831 posts Member
    Options
    Are they?

It's a real game

I'm having fun
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Who's Steve the Pirate?
  • Options

Who's Steve the Pirate?
    do tell
  • Options

Who's Steve the Pirate?
    do tell

Really? You’re killing me Smalls. Way too many people who haven’t seen “Dodgeball” in this thread and the reason I picked Steve the Pirate is that he’s played by Alan Tudyk.
  • Options

Who's Steve the Pirate?
    do tell

Really? You’re killing me Smalls. Way too many people who haven’t seen “Dodgeball” in this thread and the reason I picked Steve the Pirate is that he’s played by Alan Tudyk.

I don't think I've seen anything with Alan Tudyk in it that I didn't like. Especially Firefly/Serenity.
  • TVF
    36831 posts Member
    Options
    If you can find it, check out Con Man
  • LordDirt
    5211 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    So should we expect the info tomorrow in a Road Ahead: November post?
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • TVF
    36831 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    So should we expect the info tomorrow in a Road Ahead: November post?

iirc no RA for the rest of the year per meat

he did also say that didn't mean we wouldn't get more info

as evidenced by last weeks post
  • Options
    Gotcha, guess they can just announce the anniversary stuff.