PSA: DO NOT attack 2nd Sister or Teebo in GAC, don’t do the zeffo mission or t3 boushh marquee

Prev1
FIRESMASHER300
37 posts Member
edited November 2023
Both seem bugged, your buttons will disappear and you wont be able to finish the zeffo mission or you'll get timed out in GAC
Post edited by FIRESMASHER300 on

Replies

• Options
    Two of us in the guild got caught in this ****
  • Options
    Same thing in GA!
  • Options
    Same here. Two battles locked against a GI squad with 2nd in GAC. Not fun at all.
  • Krjstoff
    634 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Yay CG ... Fix you effing game! How on earth does an old character suddenly bug the game into the ground?!

I seriously hope you're going to give out a make good in the area of a GAC-win to everybody due to this. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be the only one losing my GAC round because of this bug.

(ALSO: attacking her is not the issue. It's when she gets a turn. So it's not even like you can manage to insta kill her with JKCK, Mando or Nihilus before she throws her fit and breaks the game...)
  • Options
    FIX YOUR GAME CG!

I have an opponent with a second sister on defense in front of the fleet zone against my easiest opponent in my bracket.
  • Options
    Nearly got stuck behind this twice today - luckily it resolved for me in a few seconds. It seems to just be skipping the animation and the attack when using her second special - that's just been my experience though. Even if it weren't breaking peoples UI it really needs to be fixed. But if this is bringing back the missing buttons issue for some people, this should be fixed asap.

Has anyone submitted a bug report?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Ultra
    11536 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nearly got stuck behind this twice today - luckily it resolved for me in a few seconds. It seems to just be skipping the animation and the attack when using her second special - that's just been my experience though. Even if it weren't breaking peoples UI it really needs to be fixed. But if this is bringing back the missing buttons issue for some people, this should be fixed asap.

Has anyone submitted a bug report?

no point on submitting bug report since meathead has already confirmed the issue

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/267035/second-sister-soft-lock-issue
  • Options
    dang. i should have came here 1st. i just dropped 2 battles against cere with 2nd sis. i need these zetas lol
  • Options
    Teebo lead is also causing this issue in GAC.
  • Gawejn
    1124 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo is cousing issues also in c3po event, in boush marque event. it is not only about gac. I think when toon is using skills with stealth it makes also buttons stealthed.
  • Options
    Edited to include teebo
  • Gawejn
    1124 posts Member
    Options
    You can beat marquee event but you need to gun down teebo first before he moves. Otherwise game can froze
  • Options
    S1th_Daddy wrote: »
    dang. i should have came here 1st. i just dropped 2 battles against cere with 2nd sis. i need these zetas lol

Same.
  • Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »
    Same thing in GA!

X2
  • Options
    wonder if there will be a fix today before the end of 1st GAC battle?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Spaghetti code strikes again...
  • Options
    happened to me in RotE - not Zeffo.

30ebnkam6hh2.png
  • Options
    I had a similar issue in GAC vs Nute where he refused to take his turn
  • Gawejn
    1124 posts Member
    Options
    Will they fix this today? I lost first round in gac couse of this bug.
  • Options
    Stuck behind a LV team with 2nd sister in GAC. Fix can't come soon enough
  • Options
    Just lost my GAC match because of this. I know meathead already acknowledged the bug, but is there a way to submit your GAC battles to get compensation?
  • Options
    I highly doubt anyone will get compensated. From CG's point of view, just as many crystals will have been sent out.

Also with the pretty much 50/50 wins that people end up with over time, you will just get this win at a later date, instead of the loss later. So long term crystal income is not affected substantially either.

Even proving that this particular thing is the sole reason for a loss would be tough in a lot of cases.
  • Eyo
    34 posts Member
    Options
    hjc5i4wduh6c.jpg
    o14kgnmyixmp.jpg

Nice.
  • Options
    I highly doubt anyone will get compensated. From CG's point of view, just as many crystals will have been sent out.

Also with the pretty much 50/50 wins that people end up with over time, you will just get this win at a later date, instead of the loss later. So long term crystal income is not affected substantially either.

Even proving that this particular thing is the sole reason for a loss would be tough in a lot of cases.

CG's point of view is pretty terrible :(
  • Options
    Welp, I locked up game on opponents front line Inquisitors, but luckily they forgot to attack.

Just moved my Inquisitors to front line defense. :D
  • Options
    CG needs to get this fixed before the weekend, or cancel this bracket. Going into the weekend with this exploit in place is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Lost my GAC round because of second sister glitch on a LV team
  • Options
    Demos1178 wrote: »
    Same thing in GA!

I learned this the hard way. I lost my arena by like 30 points and idk if I could have won with it or not. But still it hurts.
  • Options
    My GAC opponent had her in the front line defence, so couldn't get past... not sure if I had a chance against my opponent, but this definitely left me without any chance. Definitely agree that CG should stop this round and restart.
    Do they ever test their releases?