December calendar?

Prev1
Trying to figure out how busy next month is going to be...

Replies

• Sdtbarbarossa
    351 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    - deleted -
    - i missunderstood whats questioned -
  • Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Why don’t they put these in the dev announcements anymore?
  • Options
    Nice, double assault battles
  • Options
    right, why don't they announce stuff on their official forum, or at least post a link to it. how anyone found that page from the tool bars on the forum page is beyond me.
  • Options
    On a related note, I was checking this month’s calendar to see when the Profundity event is. Apparently it’s on 31 November. Where do I go to find that?

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/november-calendar-preview?isLocalized=true
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    right, why don't they announce stuff on their official forum, or at least post a link to it. how anyone found that page from the tool bars on the forum page is beyond me.

Instead they posted it on the game's official website.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

But if you not land on the US version of the official site, because localization bring you in europe to your country, you dont see the november and december calendar post. So good job CG/EA, US first and only.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    384 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    NYIM wrote: »

But if you not land on the US version of the official site, because localization bring you in europe to your country, you dont see the november and december calendar post. So good job CG/EA, US first and only.

Thanks for the heads up, what site country are you landing on?

• Options
    when are the lightspeed bundles coming?
  • Options
    It's not really that easy to get to if you're on mobile.

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, switch the site back into "full site mode", which is a pain to navigate on mobile, then browse to the announcements. Oh and then go switch it back to mobile mode when you're done.

Not exactly straightforward or intuitive, especially when people are used to finding it in the dev announcements forum.

• Options

I land on the germany site, from switzerland. I also tried france, italy, netherlands. Only the UK site listed those calenders. Thanks for looking into this.
  • Options

Yes, on the german site last calendaer dates back to october!
  • Options
    8 years playing this game, never been to that official site until now
  • Options

Same here. Only went there to see wether the calendar is there. It should be posted here like usual and nowhere else.
  • Options

Which is probably why they're doing it.
  • Options

Probably right - but there's nothing of value on the website for people already playing the game. People seeking information tend to come here. Maybe it's a push to make the website more functional? I can't think of a reason not to put the calendar in both places. Seems like an easy thing to automate.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Not to mention there's a button in-game that takes you to the forums. There's no button in-game that takes you to the official website.
  • Options
    I just want to know when the Ultimate Journey will return.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

12/11
  • TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options

StarSon is right, but going forward, expect it the same day as Proving Grounds - right when conquest ends
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm just wondering why everyone is misspelling Chalender.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I think that the light speed bundles should come back I bet that they sold better than 5000 crystals for a player that you probably already have they help us along and it's actually worth the money that you are spending on it
  • Options
    Omega2 wrote: »
    I think that the light speed bundles should come back I bet that they sold better than 5000 crystals for a player that you probably already have they help us along and it's actually worth the money that you are spending on it

kv7u1ky2spbx.gif
  • Options
    Exactly, it could easily be in both places.

Probably right - but there's nothing of value on the website for people already playing the game. People seeking information tend to come here. Maybe it's a push to make the website more functional? I can't think of a reason not to put the calendar in both places. Seems like an easy thing to automate.

• Options
    It would be nice if CG could just start communicating better. Instead of the calendar disappearing from the forums with no warning and reappearing somewhere few people ever go why not just say “Hey guys, we’re moving the calendar to the EA website from now on”. If they’re trying to drive traffic it benefits them to let people know where to go.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

StarSon is right, but going forward, expect it the same day as Proving Grounds - right when conquest ends

I think maybe I was wrong again, since the event doesn't show in game. Someone on the events server said they though Meathead mentioned an issue with timing it to go when PG goes?
  • Options
    Yep, was going to come in here and asked what happened? :D
  • Options
    I haven't seen it yet.